Be Real is offline Banned

Ronnie Coleman's belly

Finally figured out why his abs look weird. They are not abs but Flex Wheeler lives in there posing.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ronnie Coleman's belly-flexing.jpg  

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    growth hormones, and too much of it.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    haha thats funny

apocalypseRC51 is offline Junior Member
    That man is ridiculous....

I envy him...

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    That reminds me a bit of the movie Total Recall (remember the mutants & Arnold).

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    growth hormones, and too much of it.
    Slin is the **** that did him in. Slin is the **** that will make you grow past your genetic potential. If you look at BBers previous the last couple of years they were all tight and crisp, then SLIN came into the picture and ruined BBers figures IMO. I am a big fan of the Dexter Jackson type of body. People like Ronnie have ****ed themselves beyond belief with drugs. Namely HGH and SLIN. Slin will make your pancreas grow, thats why you do it for only 4 weeks at a time.

I applaud Dexter Jackson for keeping that tight, ripped, and grainy look while most other BBers are going for that "freak" look. Thats fine if you want to look like a freak buy if your gut is so **** huge that it spills over your pants WHILE your BF is @ 5% or less. There is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    Slin is the **** that did him in. Slin is the **** that will make you grow past your genetic potential. If you look at BBers previous the last couple of years they were all tight and crisp, then SLIN came into the picture and ruined BBers figures IMO. I am a big fan of the Dexter Jackson type of body. People like Ronnie have ****ed themselves beyond belief with drugs. Namely HGH and SLIN. Slin will make your pancreas grow, thats why you do it for only 4 weeks at a time.

I applaud Dexter Jackson for keeping that tight, ripped, and grainy look while most other BBers are going for that "freak" look. Thats fine if you want to look like a freak buy if your gut is so **** huge that it spills over your pants WHILE your BF is @ 5% or less. There is a problem.
    Agreed.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stout1

I agree with you brother...

Be Real is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by workdude
    I agree with you brother...

Whats the sickest part is that his gut sticks out becuase HGH makes your internal organs grow which means that his heart, liver, lungs, spleen, kidneys are all huge and deformed and probably barely function properly. How this man can keep a smile on his face knowing the pain he is going through and that he will probably die within the next few years is beyond me.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    He's probably not in pain.. just hungry

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    He's probably not in pain.. just hungry

Slin? Nah, HGH makes every thing grow. Internal organs included.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    Whats the sickest part is that his gut sticks out becuase HGH makes your internal organs grow which means that his heart, liver, lungs, spleen, kidneys are all huge and deformed and probably barely function properly. How this man can keep a smile on his face knowing the pain he is going through and that he will probably die within the next few years is beyond me.
    N-deed!

~SC~

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    i agree as well, but the man was looking to be a mass monster, and he achieved his goals, so more power to him. I'm sure he knows what sacrifices he has made to get where he is today, and he accepted those sacrifices. The day will come where he will have to pay his dues, but for now i respect him for the work, discipline, and superior level he has achieved, as i would never have the dedication to get where he is!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I prefer the Arnold and Zane look of body builders. i still think arnold had the best body ever.

Thread Information