Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Be Real is offline Banned

Tsunami Pic to make you think

To the guy that said they were probably on the beach drinking Pina Coladas and should have gotten their fat ass and ran just look at this picture. This happened within a matter of seconds. How fast can you run CrystalmethodX?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tsunami Pic to make you think-tsunami.jpg  

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    **** thats some crazy sht

Spyder Guest
    im sittin watchin the ball drop last nite, and i see everyone celebrating on tv and where I am at ... and i know life still goes on, but i couldnt be completely happy because all i kept thinking about was the disaster over there. total dead approaching 150,000. its just mind boggling.

Be Real is offline Banned
    the water isnt even blue anymore, its black. I wonder how fraeked out the fish and the whales and dolphins etc must have been.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    im sittin watchin the ball drop last nite, and i see everyone celebrating on tv and where I am at ... and i know life still goes on, but i couldnt be completely happy because all i kept thinking about was the disaster over there. total dead approaching 150,000. its just mind boggling.

I hear ya bro it is crazy.. RIP for all those lost.

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Talking

haha actually it wasnt me that said they shouldve gotten their fat ass and ran it was "right on" or some1 else i agree theres nothing they couldve done i didnt say they could do smth i said i didnt care and i still dont check the last thread
    Last edited by CrystalMethodX; 01-02-2005 at 03:44 AM. Reason: mistake

Talking

i can run pretty fast tho

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    haha actually it wasnt me that said they shouldve gotten their fat ass and ran it was "right on" or some1 else i agree theres nothing they couldve done i didnt say they could do smth i said i didnt care and i still dont check the last thread
    You would care it it happened to you and your family. Thats a really dumb thing to say !!!!

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    do you have to start this AGAIN in this thread? no one wants to hear your comments

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    do you have to start this AGAIN in this thread? no one wants to hear your comments
    exactly

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    well the thread started asked me a question and i responded and u dont represent the ar members when u say no1

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Thats crazy...

no thats crazy ^^^

what is that supposed to be?

a hoppin sheep

Your so not gonna last buddy.

r u sure?

r u sure?
    Yes

well ok then

well ok then
    Just givin you a hint mate. People have been banned/suspended for less. If your not going to contribute a constructive reply in a serious thread, then stay out!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Crystal - need i remind you of this :

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=57

well when i get a comment like how fast can u run when i didnt even say nething bout them not being able to do nething well excpect me to be like this

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Someone needs to grow up, and quickly.

~SC~

KeyMastur is offline VET
    well when i get a comment like how fast can u run when i didnt even say nething bout them not being able to do nething well excpect me to be like this
    agreed.

it was righton that was talking about them being idiots for living near the coast.

but it was your insensitivity (sp??) that got you in this mess in the first place.

ok i got a solution no one talks bout tsunami thing and no1 mentions me in their post especially ones concerning tsunami and i wont post all this hate i can feel it

ok i got a solution no one talks bout tsunami thing and no1 mentions me in their post especially ones concerning tsunami and i wont post all this hate i can feel it
    Dont think you're in the position to be telling us what to do

I'd just leave it here, try to avoid Tsunami threads in the future.

sry bout that my mistake talk bout tsunami all u want just dont mention me in ne of ur threads

ok i got a solution no one talks bout tsunami thing
    That's not a solution, that's a ridiculous request.

How about you go far far away and refrain from posting, as every time you do, you get yourself deeper and deeper into trouble?

That's a better idea!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That's not a solution, that's a ridiculous request.

How about you go far far away and refrain from posting, as every time you do, you get yourself deeper and deeper into trouble?

That's a better idea!

~SC~
    now adays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out when they move their lips just a bunch gibberish

now adays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out when they move their lips just a bunch gibberish
    Wow, you quoted Eminem. However, no one is moving his/her lips, it's called typing. As well, you didn't even type it correctly and can't spell, but that's another English lesson.

However, you're right, that's exactly what people think of you. Gibberish.

Actually, when you post, what comes out is your lack of intelligence/courtesy/tact.

Really child, I'll let you go ahead and bury yourself, you're d*mn near there already. Your name/attitude/lack of worth at this location will eventually lead you to where you are destined.

Instead of being so hard-headed and immature, think about growing up for the new year, and try to contribute something of WORTH here, much like I do daily. The thread here about my leg workout for example, it's helped a ton of people.

Positivity.

All you have done is pissed people off w/your lack of maturity.

Negativity.

Therein lies a huge difference, and it's the reason I am who I am, and you are just, well, you.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wow, you quoted Eminem. However, no one is moving his/her lips, it's called typing. As well, you didn't even type it correctly and can't spell, but that's another English lesson.

However, you're right, that's exactly what people think of you. Gibberish.

Actually, when you post, what comes out is your lack of intelligence/courtesy/tact.

Really child, I'll let you go ahead and bury yourself, you're d*mn near there already. Your name/attitude/lack of worth at this location will eventually lead you to where you are destined.

Instead of being so hard-headed and immature, think about growing up for the new year, and try to contribute something of WORTH here, much like I do daily. The thread here about my leg workout for example, it's helped a ton of people.

Positivity.

All you have done is pissed people off w/your lack of maturity.

Negativity.

Therein lies a huge difference, and it's the reason I am who I am, and you are just, well, you.

~SC~
    ok rite dont tell me that i piss people off cuz u diss many people and the reason that they take it from u is that u got over 8k posts and they need ur info u tellin me u r mature and treat people here in a good way ?cmon be honest ur seein wut u wanna see not wut its really like

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    ok rite dont tell me that i piss people off cuz u diss many people and the reason that they take it from u is that u got over 8k posts and they need ur info u tellin me u r mature and treat people here in a good way ?cmon be honest ur seein wut u wanna see not wut its really like
    You are an idiot my friend.....

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Back on subject...Holy crap
    And we thought 9/11 was bad? I actually have some church friends I grew up with that were on a vacation down there that are missing now, it's a huge trip. I believe in god but I can't believe he would let somthing like this happen. This isn't even the beggining. There will be dead bodies washing up on the shore for years probably. Also, think about the plague and disease that will come with all of this. SO **** scary.

decadbal is offline Banned
    very sad day for humanity. its a scary thing when the world shows us where we really are on the food chain.

Quote Originally Posted by MER
    There will be dead bodies washing up on the shore for years probably.
    Hmmm actually I doubt there will be.

Remember that this is the ocean and that the bodies washed out to sea will probably end up being eaten by the oceanic wildlife. Remember that almost all the fishes, crabs and other living things in the sea eat meat and well... we're meat. A little freaky for some, but it's really the natural order of things...

Also, think about the plague and disease that will come with all of this. SO **** scary.
    Hopefully with the relatively rapid intervention of the international community this problem should be averted.

It does put things in perspective though...

Red

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Your so not gonna last buddy.
    I give it another week b4 this kid is gone.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    We are what we eat, Red. But we bloat and float, crabs are on the ocean floor. Killer whales and sharks will be most likely to have at the human corpses, but I think they prefer live meals. Probably pelicans then and other scavengers.

Off topic: What I've noticed about CrystalMethodX, and other such posters is that they often have dumb names, have horable grammer, punctuation, and spelling in their posts. Rarely do these people make postive impacts on boards. They seem to exist only to plague the rest of us with there moronic posts, and thrive off our discontempt with them.
    Ban him, please.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    crystal, if your'e getting repremanded by several members of the board there has to be a reason for it, think about it

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I give it another week b4 this kid is gone.
    Sorry to get off topic again but I agree, I have read about five other posts he has contributed to and they are all BS. If you dont have anything intelligent to say then shut it !!!!

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    I spoke to a freind who was staying at Phuket only two days before the Tsunami hit. She had only just arrived and said she was going to make sure she got up early every morning and hit the beach for a swim and have a blast on her holiday. Her boyfriend said she left their hotel room early in the morning to go for a swim and that was the last time he saw her. He is flying back home without her body or any real evidence as to what happened to her, One of the other guests at the resort saw her heading to the beach just before it happened, but after that no one has any idea.

It is horrible when someone is just gone like that, there is no body, no closure, just grief. Now times that by a million and you have a basic idea about what people are feeling all around the world, not even counting the horrors that lie ahead for those that cant just fly home, but have to try and pick up the pieces with what is left in a devastated region.

To CrystalMethodX, if s**t like this doesn't affect you then you must just be plain f**king dumb. To post your stupid f**king comments in threads that were started so that people could post their condolences and compassion for those who have lost everyone and everything in an effort to appear tough and cool has just made you appear like a jackass. You have only just joined and already you're on everyones ignore list, way to go. Oh, and your name is juvenile in the extreme, when your banned maybe you can come back as Crackhead or Speedfreak, bye bye loser.

To everyone else on the board hope I havent overstepped the mark and flamed too much but I have friends who are missing and will probably never be found and d**kheads like CrystalmethodX trying to be cool piss me off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information