Thread: My New Toys!

MER
    MER is offline Member

My New Toys!

Ok so I went after christmas shopping and I spent 350 dollars for a new downcomforter and sheets. Those rock and all, but at the bed and bath store they had...
    A WHITE NOISE MAKER that has a waterfall of water that circulates all night!
    I turned that **** on it has 6 different sounds and I turned the jungle theme on and I was out like a light before I knew it. Very good investment.

Then I stopped by Target and they had the Ronco Rossete cooker thing. I bought it totally stoked and went to the store and bought a Tri tip roast and a whole fryer chicken. OH MY GOD THAT THING ROCKS. It's like I know how to cook now, but without trying. I cook a whole chicken every day. It's so **** good I end up cheating my diet and getting a ****load more of protein in me. Burns all the fat away too. Anyone else?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    are u on clomid? hahah

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I sense jealousy....perhaps you could someday go to sleep with the sweet sounds of an african jungle....maybe....someday.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Not the kind of toys I thought the title was implying.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess I'll have to buy one of those Ronco rotisserie when my mom dies and I have to start cooking on my own.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    I sense jealousy....perhaps you could someday go to sleep with the sweet sounds of an african jungle....maybe....someday.
    Try goin to sleep w/ the screams and gunfire of the Nam jungles.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Try goin to sleep w/ the screams and gunfire of the Nam jungles.
    Well I hate screaming, MY ex use to do it all night and I fell asleep from time to time,then wake up with a quick jab to my face!

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Ok so I went after christmas shopping and I spent 350 dollars for a new downcomforter and sheets. Those rock and all, but at the bed and bath store they had...
    A WHITE NOISE MAKER that has a waterfall of water that circulates all night!
    I turned that **** on it has 6 different sounds and I turned the jungle theme on and I was out like a light before I knew it. Very good investment.

Then I stopped by Target and they had the Ronco Rossete cooker thing. I bought it totally stoked and went to the store and bought a Tri tip roast and a whole fryer chicken. OH MY GOD THAT THING ROCKS. It's like I know how to cook now, but without trying. I cook a whole chicken every day. It's so **** good I end up cheating my diet and getting a ****load more of protein in me. Burns all the fat away too. Anyone else?
    Are you a chic ? downcomforter and sheets WTF

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro sounds a lil gay, when men think toys it more like cars, bikes, plasma tvs u know stuff like that. I mean that stuff is cool but not much to brag about

decadbal is offline Banned
    did all of SOM dildos finally fall out of yoru azz..lol

Thread Information