Vik
    Vik is offline Junior Member

End Of An Era...This Is For Ronny The Bull.

No longer will myself and Ronny The Bull be reeking havoc on the night club scene of downtown Toronto or any other city for that matter. My good friend Ronny The Bull has decided to hang em up and will be settling down with his current girlfriend with plans to get engaged in the near future. Ronny The Bull was truly a pimp's pimp. I can't count the number of times he'd be macking the hottest women and I would have to be his wing man and talk to her friend that was 5'2 and 300lbs. It was all worth it because he did the same for me. We had some good times homie and I wish u nothing but the best. Just thought I'd share this with the bro's on AR.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Say it isnt so

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    naw...really?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Ah man. Yep. I'm afraid it's so. We went through some problems but everythings been sorted out.

Vik, he's a good man. We did some damage. But I think it's time to hang up the Pimp Hand. I've been looking around at some rings and setting up a date, but we'll see how things play out.

I don't like to plan things since they tend not to work out the way you plan them, but I do have a blueprint I'm trying to follow. I'm aiming for August or September but like I said, we'll see what happens.

Vik, ever since you became a long distance runner (panchaud) you been trying to outrun me, looks like you did you ass.

Vik, he's a good guy. But something happened and half of him just disappeared. He went from 280 to a lean 190 and now he's just been doing marathon's allover the place with girls that are 4/10. Ain't that right Vik?

All I'm gonna say is that when I tried to hook him up with some ass, he didn't want to move his outtah the car. "Do that up mans...do that up". But I'm not a man anymore, I'm planning to get engaged.

But Vik, I ain't engaged YET...you know what I'm sayin'. All I'm gonna say is "Ain't nothin' to it but to do it in the dirty dirty".

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    April fools....Right Ronny? right....

Well, if this isnt some sort of cruel perverted sick joke then i wish you all the best!!

OG

Vik
    the only reason i didn't get out of the car that day was because i had some serious gas...didn't want to fart infront of that chick...4 outta 10's hahaha...

You wanna hear a funny ass story about Vik? I'll tell you....

One day, we were bored. So we hit up a local pub. All the girls were fat and nasty, except ONE who looked like a stripper. He pushed me to go chat her up, and I did. She was on her way out, I worked a little charm and we were on our way out together....me, her and her 5'3" 300lb cousin.

That's where Vik came into play.

He's right when he said he has been my wing man for many occasions, but this was the funniest.

I call Vik over and explain to him what the situation is, we head outside and I'm talking to the chick I picked up that we tought was a stripper and behind me I hear Vik playing wingman and talking to the 300 pounder.

The first thing I hear Vik ask her is...

"Uh...so...what do you like to eat?"

You should've seen her eyes light up. She fell in love with Vik right off the bat. Long story short, Vik ended up dumping a cup of Ice Cappucino allover the stripper as we made our way out of the coffee shop.

Good times man...good times....

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL

One day, we were bored. So we hit up a local pub. All the girls were fat and nasty, except ONE who looked like a stripper. He pushed me to go chat her up, and I did. She was on her way out, I worked a little charm and we were on our way out together....me, her and her 5'3" 300lb cousin.

He's right when he said he has been my wing man for many occasions, but this was the funniest.

I call Vik over and explain to him what the situation is, we head outside and I'm talking to the chick I picked up that we tought was a stripper and behind me I hear Vik playing wingman and talking to the 300 pounder.

You should've seen her eyes light up. She fell in love with Vik right off the bat. Long story short, Vik ended up dumping a cup of Ice Cappucino allover the stripper as we made our way out of the coffee shop.

So he banged the 300lber.... Admit it...its ok bro...

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    So he banged the 300lber.... Admit it...its ok bro...

OG
    Haha, no. We did make a mess but we're not pigs. We do quality chicks...quaaaaality.

Lot's of good times but I am honestly planning on getting engaged in the very near future. I just need one vacation with the boys before I do.

Vik
    if she was rich i would have hit it, no prob

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vik
    if she was rich i would have hit it, no prob

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Haha, no. We did make a mess but we're not pigs. We do quality chicks...quaaaaality.

Lot's of good times but I am honestly planning on getting engaged in the very near future. I just need one vacation with the boys before I do.
    Iv fallen on the sword for a bro and hit some large ones in my day. The large ones can be reeeeeeeal appreciative..... hahaha

OG

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Hahahha its too bad man too bad! I can now have all the women in Toronto

jonnytour is offline Member
    Congrats, and good luck Ronny! Welcome to the club. When you buy the ring it will come with an extra box. Instead of letting you make a fool of yourself I will tell you what this box is for. It is for your balls. You will give this "Balls Box" to your girl with the ring when you propose. Again I say congrats, and welcome to the club!!

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Hahahha its too bad man too bad! I can now have all the women in Toronto
    Dude, for you to "have" all the women in Toronto they will first want to have you!! Good luck with that one brudda!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    LMAO!!! So what was her anwser? Everything?

Congrats bro! At some point settling down is what we all do
    or you end up the old guy in the club and that's not good...

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Dude, for you to "have" all the women in Toronto they will first want to have you!! Good luck with that one brudda!
    haha I have my ways

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    haha I have my ways
    I know we have argued about this before and you still don't agree with me, but I still mantain that it IS rape if you drug a girl to make her go home with you!!

Vik
    [QUOTE=buff87]LMAO!!! So what was her anwser? Everything?

bro, i can't remember what she said but she fell in love with me that night...i think this happened like a year ago?...but i do remember looking at her legs (because she was wearing a skirt) and her ****ing legs were like 3 feet thick...the whole time i was thinking that i was going to wedgie RTB...but for the record i did NOT HIT IT!

decadbal is offline Banned
    well with a mug like yours ronny, u better marry the first blind girl who will have you...good luck and god bless

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    "nothing says love like roofies"
    hahaha lmao terrible

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member

HILLARIOUS!

Thread Information