jmlspain is offline New Member

Help: getting prohormones in Europe?

Hello all

34 y.o. Spaniard living in Germany. Training for 6 years and seriously since 2002. Have already done a couple of cicles with trenabol – X and anabol – X last year and got quite good results. No side effects at all, and reasonably good muscle gains. I ordered them in Bodybuilding.com and had no problems to receive them by post last year.

About a month ago, I ordered again some pro-hormones in bodybuilding.com (Trenabol-x, 4-AD+, 1-AD,) and the delivery was rejected at the frontier and shipped back to the States. I got a phone call from the German customs telling me that I needed a medical authorization to enter these products in the country. I tried again with my Address in Spain and it was rejected too.

Just a few questions, and I would be very grateful if any of you could help me:

- I’ve heard about the pro-hormone ban in the States. Does anybody know if these products have been banned also in Europe? Has anybody had a similar experience?
    - If they are now illegal, could anybody recommend me some (legal) gear which could produce similar results? (non-steroidal in any case – I don’t want to deal with things which are definitely illegal in nearly every country)
    - Does anybody know about any online provider in Germany – or in Europe- which could provide me these products, without having to cross a frontier?

Thank you very much.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    much easier to get real gear in Germany and cheaper too

prohormones are banned in most parts of Europe, exception UK! there are tons of suppliers, just hit google bro. www.discount-supplements.co.uk is a good and reliable store.

jmlspain is offline New Member
    thx a lot

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    If pro-hormones are illegal (and they are in many countries), why are you opposed to using real gear for the same reason? Just curious, that is all. There are also some companies in Italy which sells prohormones. I will try to find the web ady.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    TRUST ME GET THE SUPERDROL FROM DESSIGNER SUPPS

Its oral masteron that will give you HUGE results i highly advise you to preorder a bottle from the site above cycle at 20-30mgs ed for 30days and you will get stronger almost everyday and weight will skyrocket this is a real steroid NOT a prohormone it is perfectly legal not on any ban list.

almost no sides to speak of

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    TRUST ME GET THE SUPERDROL FROM DESSIGNER SUPPS

Its oral masteron that will give you HUGE results i highly advise you to preorder a bottle from the site above cycle at 20-30mgs ed for 30days and you will get stronger almost everyday and weight will skyrocket this is a real steroid NOT a prohormone it is perfectly legal not on any ban list.

almost no sides to speak of
    If you want masteron you buy masteron not a PH

Illegal here in Sweden too, thank god.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, why bother when u can easily buy the real stuff...and it s cheaper too

Thread Information