Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 31 of 31
  1. #1
    goodcents's Avatar
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Playing w/ tits
    Posts
    5,745

    Do you think steriods will ever be legal in the USA?

    I wish they were for anybody 18 years and older. I see all the idiots on talk shows talk crap on them all the time! I never thought I would see the day I could legally carry a pistol for defense, so maybe change could come in my lifetime. What do you think? I would be willing to sign a waiver and have only people 18 and older to be able to use or possess them, with heavy fines (no jail time)for anyone caught giving them to minors. I get tired of all the false truths about steriod use.

  2. #2
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    They won't ever become "legal" here

  3. #3
    houseofpain's Avatar
    houseofpain is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    1,847
    we can always hope but i dont think it will ever come through.
    ~HOP

  4. #4
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Nope.......but I hope doctors will learn more and clinical tests are done so that it can be prescribed to a larger base.

  5. #5
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    In 5 to 10 years, roids will be obsoleate anyhow. Gene therapy will be all the rage.

  6. #6
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    in the words of Homer... "its only illegal if you get caught boy" lol

  7. #7
    statuZ's Avatar
    statuZ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    in your brainz
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    In 5 to 10 years, roids will be obsoleate anyhow. Gene therapy will be all the rage.
    a great point, but these new gene therapy, it could have worse side effects. Such as that new **** il-50 and gdf-8 antibodies. I mean that **** is badass and works great but is it really worth the side effects that these can bring about in a person.

  8. #8
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,703
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    a great point, but these new gene therapy, it could have worse side effects. Such as that new **** il-50 and gdf-8 antibodies. I mean that **** is badass and works great but is it really worth the side effects that these can bring about in a person.
    those antibodies are NOT gene therapy, they counteract the production of myostatin(gdf-8). The genetic research on this subject has been outlawed in humans, but i'm sure it is being performed somewhere.

    These antibodies(named MYO-29) have nowhere near the same reprocussions that modifying somebodys genetic profile would! All they do is bind myostatin(gdf-8) to prevent its bioavailability, leaving little/no antagonist to igf-1.

  9. #9
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Yeah what Angel said....................

  10. #10
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    dont u know they will make u crazy

  11. #11
    statuZ's Avatar
    statuZ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    in your brainz
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    those antibodies are NOT gene therapy, they counteract the production of myostatin(gdf-8). The genetic research on this subject has been outlawed in humans, but i'm sure it is being performed somewhere.

    These antibodies(named MYO-29) have nowhere near the same reprocussions that modifying somebodys genetic profile would! All they do is bind myostatin(gdf-8) to prevent its bioavailability, leaving little/no antagonist to igf-1.
    okay, but my point is still that there are going to probably be more serious side effects.

  12. #12
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,703
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    okay, but my point is still that there are going to probably be more serious side effects.
    depends on what your comparing it to i guess, but when it is studied and more refined, it could quite possibly have little/no side effects!

    BUT, i said when studied and more refined, there is NO research yet on that, its progressing right now!

  13. #13
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    nope there just like pot the gov. wont be able to tax it cuz itll still be sold through the black market

  14. #14
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    depends on what your comparing it to i guess, but when it is studied and more refined, it could quite possibly have little/no side effects!
    correct

  15. #15
    t-money's Avatar
    t-money is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    534
    Steroids ...legal???



    Not a chance in hell. The majority of Americans are so blinded by the BS that the media and the gov't put out there about AAS that Rec drugs almost seem less "Bad" than AAS.

    Society is like a flock of sheep.

    T

  16. #16
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    man i know ppl who wont take protein bc they think its like androstene and so on, or that creatine is a steroid .. roids wont ever be legel here less you are a burnvictem or have AIDs

  17. #17
    angelxterminator's Avatar
    angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Al Asad, Iraq
    Posts
    1,703
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Steroids ...legal???



    Not a chance in hell. The majority of Americans are so blinded by the BS that the media and the gov't put out there about AAS that Rec drugs almost seem less "Bad" than AAS.

    Society is like a flock of sheep.

    T
    yep....and currently bush is a drunken shepard, and dick cheney is the sheep dog

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    706
    If the gov't could make enough money taxing them or selling them ..who knows

  19. #19
    9000rpm's Avatar
    9000rpm is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Addison, TX
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    man i know ppl who wont take protein bc they think its like androstene and so on, or that creatine is a steroid.. roids wont ever be legel here less you are a burnvictem or have AIDs
    Me too. I have a buddy at my work that sees y jug of creatine in my office and he says that the only reason I'm strong is because of all the $hit I'm on. I just don't understand why some people are so stupid.

  20. #20
    goodcents's Avatar
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Playing w/ tits
    Posts
    5,745
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Steroids ...legal???

    The majority of Americans are so blinded by the BS that the media and the gov't put out there about AAS that Rec drugs almost seem less "Bad" than AAS.


    T
    couldn't be more true! People who know nothing about fitness and steriods (love this one! )

  21. #21
    Tapout's Avatar
    Tapout is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    1,577
    no 2 reasons
    1-- govt wont get tax money from it(cigs and booze alot worse for you but legal due to money govt makes)
    2--too many uninformed people against them--the media has to have something to bash and the people have to have something to rally against(espically now with the baseball thing) for them to evrer be legal

    my question is to those govt officials who are so against roids is
    how many times has someone jacked your car or broke into your house for juice money?--how many banks were robbed,stores robbed or people held at gunpoint to get a bottle of test? when was the last time someone was mugged walking down the street so the mugger could order some dbol ?
    if you feel the need to have "a cause" use your time wisely-- go after the crack heads and the meth labs if you want to help the world to be a better place and leave people alone who are just trying to improve themselves...and get off my bench before i roid rage on your behind

  22. #22
    squatster is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    171
    no sir, not in our lives

  23. #23
    ticboy's Avatar
    ticboy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    anywhere but here
    Posts
    124
    I can't see it happening, even if it did could you imagine the price per vial once the taxes are added.

  24. #24
    DEZIRE's Avatar
    DEZIRE is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    5
    it would be nice if the govmnt legalized roids under a doctors control to where you can sign waivers and be educated on how to properly use them.i can see marijuana being legalized somtime in the future why not roids..they are already both legalized for medical purposes for such as hiv patients..nobodys complaining about them using them.why not an average joe.
    Last edited by DEZIRE; 01-04-2005 at 01:37 AM.

  25. #25
    Sage's Avatar
    Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    SAGEVILLE City
    Posts
    2,149
    it will never be legalized so don't hold ur breath..................

  26. #26
    muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    356
    i think that they would legalize cocaine before they would steroids ....

  27. #27
    IronReload04's Avatar
    IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    5,640
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    a great point, but these new gene therapy, it could have worse side effects. Such as that new **** il-50 and gdf-8 antibodies. I mean that **** is badass and works great but is it really worth the side effects that these can bring about in a person.
    i watched that **** on discovery channel. what kind of side effects we talking about here?

  28. #28
    workdude's Avatar
    workdude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,445
    Nope...

  29. #29
    drdeath613's Avatar
    drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    newport richey fl
    Posts
    1,931
    i say theres a good chance they will once they understand how much money we spend on them and how much they lose out on las vegas will be the first state to do so lol

  30. #30
    Anhydro78's Avatar
    Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,439
    What is stupid is a transexual women can go and have her tits cut off and take an excessive amount of testosterone to cause viralization. Just so she can look how she wants with no medical need for it. If they couldnt receive this therapy they would be sueing and screaming discrimination..

    But a man cant take them to make him self look how he wants. Thats too dangerous.. Its getting to where the minoritys and weirdos in this country have more rights than the rest of us.

  31. #31
    goodcents's Avatar
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Playing w/ tits
    Posts
    5,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    What is stupid is a transexual women can go and have her tits cut off and take an excessive amount of testosterone to cause viralization. Just so she can look how she wants with no medical need for it. If they couldnt receive this therapy they would be sueing and screaming discrimination..

    But a man cant take them to make him self look how he wants. Thats too dangerous.. Its getting to where the minoritys and weirdos in this country have more rights than the rest of us.
    Totally agree with you on this one, maybe some day we can walk into a store with our drivers liscense and purchase them ($25 for a bottle of test ,what a dream)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •