goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

Do you think steriods will ever be legal in the USA?

I wish they were for anybody 18 years and older. I see all the idiots on talk shows talk crap on them all the time! I never thought I would see the day I could legally carry a pistol for defense, so maybe change could come in my lifetime. What do you think? I would be willing to sign a waiver and have only people 18 and older to be able to use or possess them, with heavy fines (no jail time)for anyone caught giving them to minors. I get tired of all the false truths about steriod use.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    They won't ever become "legal" here

houseofpain is offline Banned
    we can always hope but i dont think it will ever come through.
    ~HOP

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Nope.......but I hope doctors will learn more and clinical tests are done so that it can be prescribed to a larger base.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    In 5 to 10 years, roids will be obsoleate anyhow. Gene therapy will be all the rage.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    in the words of Homer... "its only illegal if you get caught boy" lol

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    In 5 to 10 years, roids will be obsoleate anyhow. Gene therapy will be all the rage.
    a great point, but these new gene therapy, it could have worse side effects. Such as that new **** il-50 and gdf-8 antibodies. I mean that **** is badass and works great but is it really worth the side effects that these can bring about in a person.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    a great point, but these new gene therapy, it could have worse side effects. Such as that new **** il-50 and gdf-8 antibodies. I mean that **** is badass and works great but is it really worth the side effects that these can bring about in a person.
    those antibodies are NOT gene therapy, they counteract the production of myostatin(gdf-8). The genetic research on this subject has been outlawed in humans, but i'm sure it is being performed somewhere.

These antibodies(named MYO-29) have nowhere near the same reprocussions that modifying somebodys genetic profile would! All they do is bind myostatin(gdf-8) to prevent its bioavailability, leaving little/no antagonist to igf-1.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Yeah what Angel said....................

decadbal is offline Banned
    dont u know they will make u crazy

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    those antibodies are NOT gene therapy, they counteract the production of myostatin(gdf-8). The genetic research on this subject has been outlawed in humans, but i'm sure it is being performed somewhere.

These antibodies(named MYO-29) have nowhere near the same reprocussions that modifying somebodys genetic profile would! All they do is bind myostatin(gdf-8) to prevent its bioavailability, leaving little/no antagonist to igf-1.
    okay, but my point is still that there are going to probably be more serious side effects.

okay, but my point is still that there are going to probably be more serious side effects.
    depends on what your comparing it to i guess, but when it is studied and more refined, it could quite possibly have little/no side effects!

BUT, i said when studied and more refined, there is NO research yet on that, its progressing right now!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    nope there just like pot the gov. wont be able to tax it cuz itll still be sold through the black market

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    depends on what your comparing it to i guess, but when it is studied and more refined, it could quite possibly have little/no side effects!
    correct

t-money is offline Member
    Steroids ...legal???

Not a chance in hell. The majority of Americans are so blinded by the BS that the media and the gov't put out there about AAS that Rec drugs almost seem less "Bad" than AAS.

Society is like a flock of sheep.

T

decadbal is offline Banned
    man i know ppl who wont take protein bc they think its like androstene and so on, or that creatine is a steroid .. roids wont ever be legel here less you are a burnvictem or have AIDs

Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Steroids ...legal???

Not a chance in hell. The majority of Americans are so blinded by the BS that the media and the gov't put out there about AAS that Rec drugs almost seem less "Bad" than AAS.

Society is like a flock of sheep.

T
    yep....and currently bush is a drunken shepard, and dick cheney is the sheep dog

If the gov't could make enough money taxing them or selling them ..who knows

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    man i know ppl who wont take protein bc they think its like androstene and so on, or that creatine is a steroid.. roids wont ever be legel here less you are a burnvictem or have AIDs
    Me too. I have a buddy at my work that sees y jug of creatine in my office and he says that the only reason I'm strong is because of all the $hit I'm on. I just don't understand why some people are so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Steroids ...legal???

The majority of Americans are so blinded by the BS that the media and the gov't put out there about AAS that Rec drugs almost seem less "Bad" than AAS.

T
    couldn't be more true! People who know nothing about fitness and steriods (love this one! )

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    no 2 reasons
    1-- govt wont get tax money from it(cigs and booze alot worse for you but legal due to money govt makes)
    2--too many uninformed people against them--the media has to have something to bash and the people have to have something to rally against(espically now with the baseball thing) for them to evrer be legal

my question is to those govt officials who are so against roids is
    how many times has someone jacked your car or broke into your house for juice money?--how many banks were robbed,stores robbed or people held at gunpoint to get a bottle of test? when was the last time someone was mugged walking down the street so the mugger could order some dbol ?
    if you feel the need to have "a cause" use your time wisely-- go after the crack heads and the meth labs if you want to help the world to be a better place and leave people alone who are just trying to improve themselves...and get off my bench before i roid rage on your behind

squatster is offline Associate Member
    no sir, not in our lives

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    I can't see it happening, even if it did could you imagine the price per vial once the taxes are added.

DEZIRE is offline New Member
    it would be nice if the govmnt legalized roids under a doctors control to where you can sign waivers and be educated on how to properly use them.i can see marijuana being legalized somtime in the future why not roids..they are already both legalized for medical purposes for such as hiv patients..nobodys complaining about them using them.why not an average joe.
    Last edited by DEZIRE; 01-04-2005 at 01:37 AM.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    it will never be legalized so don't hold ur breath..................

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    i think that they would legalize cocaine before they would steroids ....

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    i watched that **** on discovery channel. what kind of side effects we talking about here?

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Nope...

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    i say theres a good chance they will once they understand how much money we spend on them and how much they lose out on las vegas will be the first state to do so lol

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    What is stupid is a transexual women can go and have her tits cut off and take an excessive amount of testosterone to cause viralization. Just so she can look how she wants with no medical need for it. If they couldnt receive this therapy they would be sueing and screaming discrimination..

But a man cant take them to make him self look how he wants. Thats too dangerous.. Its getting to where the minoritys and weirdos in this country have more rights than the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    What is stupid is a transexual women can go and have her tits cut off and take an excessive amount of testosterone to cause viralization. Just so she can look how she wants with no medical need for it. If they couldnt receive this therapy they would be sueing and screaming discrimination..

But a man cant take them to make him self look how he wants. Thats too dangerous.. Its getting to where the minoritys and weirdos in this country have more rights than the rest of us.
    Totally agree with you on this one, maybe some day we can walk into a store with our drivers liscense and purchase them ($25 for a bottle of test ,what a dream)

Thread Information