mass junkie is offline banned

The 1st Monday of the new year

How packed was your gym with newbies?

I usually go around 10 pm for my workout so I can have run of the gym with minimum waiting time.........but dam it was packed!! I give em a month before they all disapear

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Talking

packed as usual, agreed 3-4 weeks tops before the "herd" thins out. I had an umbiblcal hernia fixed late last yr and have been off for while. It was tough to check my ego at the door and go light until I get up to speed!

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Packed, and everytime I got up to refill my water bottle some skinny punk, or his heffer of a sister stole my bench/spot. I hate Monday's anyways due to crowding, but the first Monday of the year is like hell on earth!

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I couldnt make it, your mom and I had our "quality time"

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i was actually really surprised it wasnt busy! its usually ridiculously busy on mondays esoecially after the new year but it wasnt. its prob gon b jammed today tho.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i was actually really surprised it wasnt busy! its usually ridiculously busy on mondays esoecially after the new year but it wasnt. its prob gon b jammed today tho.
    Mine was not that bad either.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Didnt go yesterday, went tonight and it was busy as hell. Lots of "older" women, and kids. New years resolutions i suppose... wont last long!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Didnt go yesterday, went tonight and it was busy as hell. Lots of "older" women, and kids. New years resolutions i suppose... wont last long!
    ya its gon b filled with skinny young kids,overweight people and older ladies. usually only lasts for about a mth or two at the most. hopefully there will b some new hotties.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Busy - took dam-n near twice as long as usual- and 10x more frustrating because the noobs had no clue what to do (other than ask me about 500 questions). I give it a week or 2 to get back to normal....

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Mine was crowded too. There were prolly 10-15 noobs in there. We had one couple come in and look around for about 5 minutes and then leave. I guess they decided to start on their NY resolution tonight?!

Oh well, like was stated earlier it should thin out in 3-4 weeks.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Busy - took dam-n near twice as long as usual- and 10x more frustrating because the noobs had no clue what to do (other than ask me about 500 questions). I give it a week or 2 to get back to normal....
    Tru Dat Bro....I had one guy ask me twice "wanna help a new guy out with where to start?". So I ask him "what are your goals?". He looked at me like a deer in the headlights. So I say "best thing to do is 3-4 core exercises when starting, like BP, squat, military press, etc.". He says "I don't like free weights". By this time the guy is really working on my nerves b/c he is fvcking up my routine. So I point to the machines and say "Do those in a circuit 3-4 times each." and walk away.

I know we all have to start somewhere but wtf? At least know what you want to get out of your workouts b4 coming to the gym!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    There were a few more kids doing weights, and more fat people on the cardio machines but that was it.......wasn't exactly a rapid influx. There were probably more people today actually.

Its much worse in the weeks before spring break.

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member

Had to play twister....

I work at a gym and it looked like a dam disturbed antpile. I felt like I was playing twister to get around all the people and the equipment. Can't wait till mid to late February.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i couldn't even find a parking spot...........i had to park in a totally different parking lot......and i had to wait almost 15 minutes for a treadmill..........not cool..........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    It was freggin packed.. I had to wait about 20 min's to start my leg routine.. They'll all be gone by next monday.. Fat retards.. But you know what bugs me even more.. These guys who dissapear from like april to Oct then come back in October and hit the roids...

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    not too many people but the ones who were there i had never seen before..luckily they were all using treadmills and bikes and werent in my way on the floor

decadbal is offline Banned
    bunch of fatsters.. o well. they can all one day say they worked out in the gym, that i did..lol

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    bunch of fatsters.. o well. they can all one day say they worked out in the gym, that i did..lol
    Well lucky them

Thread Information