Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Enough With This No BJ $hit!!!

~Apologies to the ladies~ for being a little graphic BUT I, HeavyHitter, must make a stand, now and forever, for all Blow job Lovers......

I would like to know if there are others out there who have girlfriends, over a year, and dont experience your perfectly healthy and much appreciated number of blow jobs anymore. Is it me or do "over a year GF's" feel that they dont have to get their knees dirty anymore......

My question now is how does one increase that number again?
    --I know the answer already.... just felt like venting and bringing something interesting to the board-- And yeas, when my GF and I started going out, she loved doin it too....

(Oral sex giving and taking is my most favorite thing in the world!!)

All im saying is that every once in a while (I'll give one every two weeks, not including automatic when on the rag) I want a BJ with out having to ask for it!! Is that tooooo much to ask for?????

thank you!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Uhhh.......why not just ask? I mean, I like it when they just undo that pants and start going at it without any heads up but a BJ is a BJ if you really need one......

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Talking

Try putting peanut butter on it............no that's for your dog, sorry!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Try putting peanut butter on it............no that's for your dog, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Uhhh.......why not just ask? I mean, I like it when they just undo that pants and start going at it without any heads up but a BJ is a BJ if you really need one......
    well i know to do that, but it kinda ruins the mood a little!! Sometimes it makes ya feel like your making them do something they dont wanna do!!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    well i know to do that, but it kinda ruins the mood a little!! Sometimes it makes ya feel like your making them do something they dont wanna do!!

I understand, but I'm telling you its the easiest way to increase the number you get from the same girl. If you've been seeing each other long enough then she probably won't mind you just asking, assuming you aren't asking every 10 minutes.

You might think that that means they'll only give it to you when you ask from then on, which is sort of true, but when its time to get it on, if they know you like it, then they know what to do to get things going.

Heavy, grap her by the hair a big wad of it , force her to her kness..........slap her across the face with it a couple of times..........

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I understand, but I'm telling you its the easiest way to increase the number you get from the same girl. If you've been seeing each other long enough then she probably won't mind you just asking, assuming you aren't asking every 10 minutes.

You might think that that means they'll only give it to you when you ask from then on, which is sort of true, but when its time to get it on, if they know you like it, then they know what to do to get things going.
    preach on brotha!!

defly hearin ya!! But I hate always being the one that has to initiate the ol hummmmmm job!!

what's wrong with my idea?

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I've been with my girl for over 2 years and she still gives the occasional BJ. Sometimes even offers if she is tired and doesn't want sex. If I am in the mood I will usually just ask, or I'll go down and get her off so then she feel obligated to return the favor.

Hope things work out for ya Bro!!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ive been wit my girl for 8 yrs and she always gives me bj, maybe im just lucky i dunno... im also surprised she keeps on sex when im on juice too! i guess i just got a horny girl. LOL....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Sorry for ya bro! I get one every time I have sex so I'm cool . You can talk to her bout it let her know how much she turns you on etc. If that does not work you can pay..................wait sorry i forgot you can't afford to spend the extra $$

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    I've been with my girl for over 2 years and she still gives the occasional BJ. Sometimes even offers if she is tired and doesn't want sex. If I am in the mood I will usually just ask, or I'll go down and get her off so then she feel obligated to return the favor.

Hope things work out for ya Bro!!
    HAHHAA thanks bro! Its ok tho, i do get my occasional BJ... but i just miss all the other ones that i used to get LETS NAME'EM

BJ before night out w/ the boys... (she cant let you go out w/ a loaded gun)
    Morning BJ (waking up to one)
    road head- god knows when the last time i got that.... pffft
    parking lot BJ before you drop her off home
    etc...

im not crazy guys....

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Sorry for ya bro! I get one every time I have sex so I'm cool . You can talk to her bout it let her know how much she turns you on etc. If that does not work you can pay..................wait sorry i forgot you can't afford to spend the extra $$

HAHAHAHA LOL YOU WAIT big... Im coming to Barbados and finding yo azz!!

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    HAHHAA thanks bro! Its ok tho, i do get my occasional BJ... but i just miss all the other ones that i used to get LETS NAME'EM

BJ before night out w/ the boys... (she cant let you go out w/ a loaded gun)
    Morning BJ (waking up to one)
    road head- god knows when the last time i got that.... pffft
    parking lot BJ before you drop her off home
    etc...

im not crazy guys....
    Oh man those were the best!!

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    I would like to know if there are others out there who have girlfriends, over a year, and dont experience your perfectly healthy and much appreciated number of blow jobs anymore. Is it me or do "over a year GF's" feel that they dont have to get their knees dirty anymore......

its funny u mentioned that me and my girl have been together right at a yr now and she wont even think bout doing that $hit every once in a while ill get her a lil tipsy and shill go for the gold and do what she has to do but other than that nope dont get it and it pissis me straight off

shlt i feel even more lucky now! 8 yrs and she still loves to do it. asian gilrs r horny as shlt tho.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    shlt i feel even more lucky now! 8 yrs and she still loves to do it. asian gilrs r horny as shlt tho.
    ive been trying to get my hands on one for a while and there just sexy

Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    ive been trying to get my hands on one for a while and there just sexy
    yup! i love asian bitches. its hard to find an asian girl with descent sized boobs tho! my girl is blessed with perfect D cup boobs.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I like your ideas vic...Well, all except the peanut butter one. My cats prefer meow mix....

OG

Talking

well the peanut butter one is Heavys secret (was, sorry bro!) but I'm glad someone likes my methods, only you my brudda!!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Wait until you get married.......you know why women smile as they walk down the aisle? Cause they know they never have to do oral again. hahahahaha

well the peanut butter one is Heavys secret (was, sorry bro!) but I'm glad someone likes my methods, only you my brudda!!!

FINE.... You guys want to hear one of HEAVYHITTERS secrets.... (i believe i mentioned this in an earlier post....)

~~~Halls mentalyptous cough drops~~~ nuff said.

ohh and Vic, I think Im gonna give that a try by the way!!! hehehhe

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    FINE.... You guys want to hear one of HEAVYHITTERS secrets.... (i believe i mentioned this in an earlier post....)

~~~Halls mentalyptous cough drops~~~ nuff said.

ohh and Vic, I think Im gonna give that a try by the way!!! hehehhe
    My peepee hurts just thinking about the menthol getting in the peepee hole.....

OG

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I was with my girl for three years and I never use to get them now I get them more then ever. She never use to swallow either now she does....all i did was sit down and talk to her about it and with in a few months it changed. Tell her how important it is to you and also a little guilt is always good....women are empathetic use that to get what you want....

darmadoc is offline Member
    Reverse the roles. Would you be upset if she nicely told you that she needed you to perform oral sex on her, unasked, more often? I doubt it. She will probably feel the same way. If not, you have a major sexual compatibility problem.

Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    Reverse the roles. Would you be upset if she nicely told you that she needed you to perform oral sex on her, unasked, more often? I doubt it. She will probably feel the same way. If not, you have a major sexual compatibility problem.
    my girl said the same thing, then I asked her if she would want that.... she said no and then agreed with me.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Mate if she aint going to give ya head wait till shes alseep and give her the ol poached egg right in the eye socket, she'll wake up thinking shes got glaucoma.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Mate if she aint going to give ya head wait till shes alseep and give her the ol poached egg right in the eye socket, she'll wake up thinking shes got glaucoma.
    LMFAO I have been married for twelve years and it aint just BJ's that have stopped let me tell ya !!!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    LMFAO I have been married for twelve years and it aint just BJ's that have stopped let me tell ya !!!
    I hear ya on that one, even a **** is few and far between.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Haha...
    I was with a girl for 3 years and she hated giving head, but did nonetheless. She never swallowed or spit and would have this funny face when the pre-cum used to slip out.

It's a weird situation either way. I mean, you can sit down and tell her how you feel, but if I were in your shoes and I did that, bro, I would feel guilty as hell everytime I got a blow job.

I don't know exactly what advice to give you, but I would probably end up mentioning blow jobs or an "article" I read about how to make it pleasureable for both people. Not just blowjobs, but oral sex in general.

Hell, make **** up and mention that it's supposed to heighten the orgasm. Girls are weird. They get super horny when they talk about sex, use that to your advantage and make it seem as though her giving you a blowjob could result in her having an extreme orgasm.

I dunno. Do what you gotta do, but I feel for you bro.

decadbal is offline Banned
    see. dont get married, dont date a girl over a year..women wonder why we cheat and lie..

raydogg is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    If that ain't the ****ing truth Bro....................I'm in the same boat..............almost 13 yrs.

raydogg is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    see. dont get married, dont date a girl over a year..women wonder why we cheat and lie..
    Whew.............I thought I was the only one who did that!

AMEN!!!

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I agree...

Be Real is offline Banned
    youre lucky your girl even does it. Mine wont have any of that. Says she cant fit that in her mouth.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    youre lucky your girl even does it. Mine wont have any of that. Says she cant fit that in her mouth.
    What, your little toe ?

wildcatslady is offline Female Member

Wellllllllllll, I've been married 16 years and get em pretty much when I want em.

As has been said, let her know how much it means to you and tell her you would go down on her anytime even if there was nothing in it for you just to please her :-).

That usually brings them around. If not, when you get into bed after not getting one
    jerk-off and squirt on her back and shyly say whoops..........This can change things too.
    There is always the sneak attack when they are on the pot too. Do this a couple of times just for fun,,,,,,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information