Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

burgulars are scrum of the earth!!!!!!!!!

really pissed today cause some dirty bastard broke into my house last night WHILE I WAS ASLEEP.
    i live in a house were the rooms are upstairs and i have the radio on all nite ,low sound but still i didnt even hear them.
    they broke the glass in the back door and i had the key in the back door from the inside.
    i woke up at 6.30 this morning and the place was wrecked i would of killed the bastards if i had of heard them.
    i live with my mum but they stole my 42" tv i got for christmas ,£1000 sound system, leather couch,£2000 cash i had in a drawer cause i recently sold my car(suspicious).
    hope they catch them to get my stuff back but not very likely.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    d@mn bro, if i caught someone breaking into my house i'd get out the ol' baseball bat and id be calling the ambulance after i was done, not the police station

is it true you can almost kill someone legally if they break into your house?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That sucks!

They must have been there quite a while to take all that sh*t!

Did they make coffee?

It's just a good thing they didn't harm you though. Look at it that way.

~SC~

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Be glad your not dead.

skiing is offline Associate Member
    get a dog guaranteed he would have woken up and let you know. It is one of the best defenses i believe. You dont have renters insurance? that sucks. sorry for your loss. It really sucks when someone takes what you have worked so hard to get.
    wish you the best. ski a great winter
    \

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    d@mn bro, if i caught someone breaking into my house i'd get out the ol' baseball bat and id be calling the ambulance after i was done, not the police station

ha ha in britian if someone breaks into your house slips and cuts themselves on a knife you have left out in the kitchen they can sue you. It actually happened to one of my teachers freinds.
    What happened to you is really **** bro. You need to invest in some new locks so they dont ever come back. We have a deadbolt, regular lock and two bolt locks on the front doors, a regular key lock, two bolt locks and two deadlocks on the rear door.

yes i suppose if i had of went down and there was at least two of them they would of whipped my ass.i normally leave my car keys down stairs too but i didnt last nite so at least they didnt get my new £15000 motor.

They will probly come back since it was so easy, burglars are like that. Id get some protection and not sleep so heavy...and turn off those **** radios.
    You have insurance?

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    Man I hate people who rob. I had a friend in high school that used to sneak into peoples houses while they slept to steal their car keys. He wouldn't even make any money he just liked the thrill of stealing a car and trashing it later. Well he got caught one night and it looked like he got run over by a train. His face was so swollen that I thouht it might burst. The owners ended up not pressing charges because I guess they felt they got theirs and they did.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Exactly why i have an alarm system and firearms.

Have motion sensors on the doors and windows with an audible alarm. It only cost around $150...That wont stop them from coming it, but my desert eagle .50 is in my night stand....that will!

Best of luck to ya bro! sorry for the loss!

BUT...WTF how did you NOT hear them taking a 42" TV, and A COUCH??!?

allsaucedup is offline Member
    that sucks bro. never had my house broken into but about a year ago someone stole my tailgate of my truck during the night while i was sleeping the truck was unlocked and they did not even try to look inside just took the tailgate. and those things are expensive. It is extremely frustrating to have things taken from you when you really cant do anything about it

in my house you need 2 alarms to wake up,we are all heavy sleepers,i think the tv will be covered cause i have the receipt but dont no about the rest.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    You need to invest in some new locks so they dont ever come back.

No, you need to invest in a .45 Glock..you are lucky you were'nt killed, you did'nt hear them? Remind me to never be on the front lines with your deaf ass.

Sorry to hear about it bro...its only stuff..good to know you are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    No, you need to invest in a .45 Glock..you are lucky you were'nt killed, you did'nt hear them? Remind me to never be on the front lines with your deaf ass.

Sorry to hear about it bro...its only stuff..good to know you are safe.
    so lets say he was armed and he woke up went downstairs and shot them dead. He'd now be looking at a murder charge.

so lets say he was armed and he woke up went downstairs and shot them dead. He'd now be looking at a murder charge.
    isnt it self defense if youre trying to stop someone from stealing $hit from your house? If not, he could just shoot the bastard in the leg and then call the paramedics

isnt it self defense if youre trying to stop someone from stealing $hit from your house? If not, he could just shoot the bastard in the leg and then call the paramedics
    i dont know exaclty what the law is in n'ireland, but a farmer shot someone trying to break into his house over here in england and he was charged with murder.

thats gay

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member

..Yeah, in the enlightened UK where criminals have "rights" that is what would happen. In the backwards USA, however, if a goof breaks into your house and you blow a hole in his pinhead, 99 times out of 100 the prosecutor will decline to press the case. Happened close to where I live a few years ago - a veterinarian got tired of his office being burglarized, so he staked it out for a few weeks with a flashlight and his trusty .357 magnum. Sure enough, old Goofy comes busting through the window at about 1 AM whereupon the doggie doc put one center mass on his sorry butt. Another in his back as he was trying to exit. He expired on the back lawn. The prosecutor declined to press charges and stopped just short of giving him a medal!
    Now who here thinks that he didnt get just what was coming to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    ..Yeah, in the enlightened UK where criminals have "rights" that is what would happen. In the backwards USA, however, if a goof breaks into your house and you blow a hole in his pinhead, 99 times out of 100 the prosecutor will decline to press the case. Happened close to where I live a few years ago - a veterinarian got tired of his office being burglarized, so he staked it out for a few weeks with a flashlight and his trusty .357 magnum. Sure enough, old Goofy comes busting through the window at about 1 AM whereupon the doggie doc put one center mass on his sorry butt. Another in his back as he was trying to exit. He expired on the back lawn. The prosecutor declined to press charges and stopped just short of giving him a medal!
    Now who here thinks that he didnt get just what was coming to him?
    i dont think anyone deserves to die for breaking into a veterinarians office.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    he was just a juicer who couldnt afford his cycles, give him a break, haha, id prolly shot his ass dead too.

n.ireland has the same laws say even if you catch someone breaking into your car and you punch them or give them a good kicking they can do you for assult,its crazy.

ONaMission is offline Junior Member
    a few years ago, On christmas day, this crackhead broke into my moms house . As soon as she stepped in the house, my Pit grabbed her and did his thing. When My parents finally got him off of the lady She was torn to bits from head to toe. She sued my Parents and got 25k from them for pain and suffering, even though the bit*h was booked for breaking and entering. The ****ty thing is their home owners insurance wouldnt cover it because it was an animal attack so my parents had to pay her.
    Last edited by ONaMission; 01-12-2005 at 04:45 PM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    thats f**** insane

the laws are ****ed up in many countries for different things i dont see why they dont change them.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Canada is the same...criminals are protected even during illegal activity. I am not a lawyer, but I am in the private security field, my understanding is (in Canada at least and common sense really) that you can only use the level of force required to stop you from being harmed, i.e. your stuff does not count. My opinion is that if you had to punch a robber in the head to make him drop your stuff and run, you should be OK. You can only use deadly force in response to deadly force; if he has a gun or a knife, you can shoot him. You have to be able to prove that your life was threatened. In my line of work I have to be careful...if a 160 pound crack head attacked me, I would have to show restraint because the judge would look at me and ask if me, at 230, was really in any danger from the crackhead...thus you want them to be armed. I have a friend who planned to combat a robber with a bat...after "disabling" the thief, he planned to take a knife from his kitchen and cut his outer forarms a little, then put the knife in the robbers hands...I told him I thought it sounded to orchestrated and complicated in a real event, but he says that is his plan.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    sounds like a good plan

getnjacked is offline Junior Member

The deal is you kill them and do not shoot them in the back. A dead criminal cannot talk. The only thing you say is "I was in fear of my life and the life of my family." "He was going to kill me."

Also say you kick his a** and he goes to jail. Now you are at a major risk when dude gets out and wants revenge

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjacked
    Also say you kick his a** and he goes to jail. Now you are at a major risk when dude gets out and wants revenge
    thats why you put 2 in his chest...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    from other articles and posts it seems like theres alot of theft in ireland.. is that true? this stuff happen alot?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    fortunately in Germany it is different. u don t get a dime when u get hurt while u r performing some kind of illegal action.

but surely u would get into big trouble if u would shoot somebody. of course not if u acted in self-defense. but this means that the other guy has to be strapped at least.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    btw angelx: u played 2 much counter-strike. y would anyone want to use a desert eagle? it s friggin big, friggin heavy, got a friggin recoil - just bad to handle. nobody needs .50 calibre - except u want to shoot elephants or thru bullet proof wests.

a 9mm semi-automatic with a short barrel is more then enoguh firepower u need for self defense. IMO the DE is a hollywood gun.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Theres a new law just been passed in the uk here,... you are allowed to defend yourself against burglarey etc as long as you dont use exesive force to stop the attack. So next time i get robbed im gonna front the stealin fuk and stand there (kinda like paper,scissor,stone) and wait till he pulls his tool, i will then study the weapon and then think of the most reasonable force to use (making sure not to do this excesivly wtf)
    I call bs on this one Tony, how can a court of law decide what was right or wrong in that moment you faced a criminal in your own house ??????

Avago - The court are made up of people much better then us normal folks, they know whats best and more importanly they know exactly how to act in any situation. This is why they can judge us for our actions.

The legal system is made for criminals.

AVAGO is offline Member
    i hear you palme and i know this but this situation is different, what if for example the magistrate, judge is getting robbed and is face to face with the robber and instead of defending himself instantly (because if sum 1 in ya property surely they give up there rights upon entry ?) he now has to think about the amount of force to use.... lets say the judge fancies his chances and tries to wrestle then person to the floor. both men unarmed at this point but but the burglar pulls his 9mm and blows the judge away. were is the justice there ? how much better is that judge now ? how much does the judge know now ??

He knows **** well the system dosent work haha!

AVAGO is offline Member
    hahaha

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I used to be the type who would happily give somebody a shot in the head and a swift kick in the arse if I caught them trying to steal something of mine or a friend's. Not anymore, now I just insure mysef to the hilt and laugh all the way to the claims office when some fool scams my stuff. Why you ask? Winding up in the copshop and court dealing with the issue is rarely worth more than whatever the thief stole. IMO, my time is better spent doing things on my terms not some theifs terms or the justice system's schedule.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know exaclty what the law is in n'ireland, but a farmer shot someone trying to break into his house over here in england and he was charged with murder.
    same would ahppen in canada! its the dumbest thing ever! but thats why u shoot the guy and dont let anyone find him!

that sucks they got all that shlt! i hope u get ur shlt back bro! i cant stand fuks that rob houses or cars!

cheers bro i know its **** but they could of got my car then i would of been really pissed.

marka is offline Associate Member
    WHat nerve of those people. How do you get the nerve to break into someones house, while someone is in it.
    Must of been some craaazy people going in your house.
    I am seriously considering buying a gun for home security. Imagine if they would of walked into your room?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information