slizzut is offline Senior Member

So my mom and I had the EXACT same dream last night..

I came home today from a military physical at my college and my mom says to me: "Nicholas, I had a dream you were sucked up by a tsunami last night, and your friends were in the dream and so was your gf." I was SHOCKED because, I had the EXACT same dream. I dreamt that I was on a beach with 2 of my best friends, my gf and my parents were down the beach about 100 yards from us. Then a big wave came and my friends and my gf were sucked away, however I swam as hard as I could and I saved my parents by dragging them to a set of stairs of the beach, then I got sucked away and I woke up.

Do any of you have any insight on this situation? Both on why the dream happened to both of us and what it may be about?

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    bro you not the only one i had a dream about it 2 times in the last week, its human nature. I kept climbing higher and higher to get away from the water and i kept looking down and ketp thinking i better not fall or ill be sweapt away. I was awakened in both dreams and i was kinda pissed cause i wanted to see of i could escape it

I'm just really really bugged out, because 2 of my bestfriends and the girl i'm in love with got sucked away from me, and i got sucked in away from my parents after i saved them..
    Last edited by slizzut; 01-05-2005 at 12:22 AM.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    yeah those dreams suck its just a lose-lose sitjuation

bmf2 is offline Elite Female - AR-Hall of Famer
    odd but not unusual for people to have simular dreams of tragic events...

~*~muj aniolek~*~

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    bro i don't know wat these dreams mean but one of my boys called me yesterday early in the morning n asked me if im ok. He's pretty religious guy n he dreamed that i was confessing to my sins n i got set up by a girl n had my throat cut, i don't know wat to make of it

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    Do any of you have any insight on this situation? Both on why the dream happened to both of us and what it may be about?

Insight would be: The tsunami coming means that in real life, you know there is a problem you are about to face and outcome might be worse than if you just avoided it. But essentially, you cant escape the problem.
    The people in your dream are the same people who are involved in the problem in your real life.

Your mom might see the same problem or maybe you talked with her about it recently and asked her advice.

Other things to recolect in dreams. Water: Being in or on a rough ocean or lake where the water is dark means your life is facing problems that you dont wanna face. The problem is all around you and you cant escape from it.

If the water is clear and calm, it means your life is non stressed and things are going well.

Just a couple of things regarding dreams.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    sorry to say this but when i saw the title "So my mom and I had the EXACT same dream last night.." the first thing i thought was were you in the same bed.

Theres a site that explains all dreams, my ex had a great book, it was a really old one but was brilliant. Anyone know the website?

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    sorry to say this but when i saw the title "So my mom and I had the EXACT same dream last night.." the first thing i thought was were you in the same bed.

Theres a site that explains all dreams, my ex had a great book, it was a really old one but was brilliant. Anyone know the website?
    ha ha i had the same initial reaction. Ive just gotten over a fever but i havent been having dreams about the tsunami, but about working in a custom chopper shop lol. Ive been sitting totally delusional in my bedroom trying to workout why my beds in the middle of a garage . I havent watched a custom chopper programme in a few days and the dreams have now subsided.
    As for what your dream means i got my own problems.

Spyder Guest
    my only question would be "do you confide in your mom with issues or problems you face?" ..............if so, than with the current events that are happening around the world, both of you could have dreamed the same scenario combined with the current events happening in your life. ....

decadbal is offline Banned
    welcome to bizarro world..lol

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Im not saying a thing. To perverted even for me.

lol that made me laugh

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    You weak souls, i bashed heads in the jungles of South East Asia and i have never had a bad dream, not once.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Im not saying a thing. To perverted even for me.
    i concur...................

skiing is offline Associate Member
    talk about being in sync

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    First off all, quit watching tsunami vids on the news, internet, ETC.
    Second, it's a metaphor for real life like others have said.
    Straighten out all your accounts. Money is often the root of evil dreams.
    If your mom knows your on AAS or something else, that could be it too.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Same here....

Thread Information