Butch is offline Anabolic Member

I need AR's help...I have to win the bet!!!!

Okay, I konw this belongs in a training fourm or supplement fourm...but we all know those fourms do not get as much attention as the lounge does.

So here's the bet...my boys and I are doing bet on who can lose their beer gut and have the flattest stomach....and lowest bf%. So what I need from you all is the best supplements for cutting (leagal over the counter stuff) and what protein you like the best. I know my diet will be the most important...which I am prepared and know how to clean it up...most of all cutting beer out of everything.

MODS, I apologize for putting this here...if you move it that is fine...just as long as some if not all reply and give me your insights.

Right now, I am 6'3, 236lbs...body fat is probably around 15%.

Thank all in advance!!!!!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    DNP !

Nah lots of early morning cardio on an empty stomach, it will have the fat dripping off you. In terms of supps, well CLA works well, my body reacted well to it.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    DNP !

Nah lots of early morning cardio on an empty stomach, it will have the fat dripping off you. In terms of supps, well CLA works well, my body reacted well to it.
    Really? I will look into that....thanks Messy!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Make sure u got morning cardio going on... cut the carbs.. take em in nice and early. Take ECA and CLA that should do it

Maraxus is offline Banned
    diet and cardio bro. youve got the advantage, youve got us

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Increase your cardio frequency and duration. Also, eat smaller meals more often. Create a killer ab routine.

Spyder Guest
    Cardio/Diet/Clen /Water/Sleep/Repeat!!!

I dont know about CLA, I've read all the tests have been done on animals, but nothing positive has shown in most humans to date. I have a bottle, but never took any, so I cant speak from experience. But Messy said it worked for him, give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Cardio/Diet/Clen /Water/Sleep/Repeat!!!

I dont know about CLA, I've read all the tests have been done on animals, but nothing positive has shown in most humans to date. I have a bottle, but never took any, so I cant speak from experience. But Messy said it worked for him, give it a try.
    Yea i used Tonalin CLA, theres alot of sub par CLA out there so make sure you check the amount that the tabs include % wise. It worked for me, its not amazing, its not gonna give you DNP results but in my experience it deffinately helps.

Spyder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Yea i used Tonalin CLA, theres alot of sub par CLA out there so make sure you check the amount that the tabs include % wise. It worked for me, its not amazing, its not gonna give you DNP results but in my experience it deffinately helps.
    Cool, thats exactly what i have Tonalin CLA. I guess that report I read discouraged me from taking them. ... I'll have to crack that bottle open and start.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Cool, thats exactly what i have Tonalin CLA. I guess that report I read discouraged me from taking them. ... I'll have to crack that bottle open and start.
    Cant hurt to try bro! Let me know how you get on

Thanks for the responses....please keep them coming. Every little bit will help. I will do a search on CLA and ECA to see if this is a route I want to take.

Any suggestions on ad workouts?

Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Thanks for the responses....please keep them coming. Every little bit will help. I will do a search on CLA and ECA to see if this is a route I want to take.

Any suggestions on ad workouts?

Found you a great link bro http://forums.steroid.com/workout-training/

Thread Information