Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    seanw is offline Banned
    Well I have a similar problem, I have been married for twelve years but the relationship is hanging on by a thread at the moment, but because of kids and living circumstances i.e we dont live in our own country anymore, we are staying together. My wife found some Nolvadex in one of my pants pockets (I know, dumb arse). Well she went and looked Nolvadex up on the internet and all she saw was steroids and automatically assumed Nolvadex was steroids. I was in another country at the time, and given her hatred for anything unnatural and the state of our relationship, I told her I was on them for HRT. I actually found a legitimate link that stated this, I emailed it to her but she never believed it. Well she brings it up occassionaly but my attitude is, if she doesnt like it, too bad, its my body and my life.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    wow im never getting married lol

Interesting points by MMA. My wife used to not mind, now I'm bulking again and she flipped a switch on me arse. The main thing about her complaint-----"illegal". I have 3 kids myself. So I didn't want to lie(fully) yet the whole truth was kinda hard. So the HRT route was what I chose to tell her........ Remember your medical records are confidential. It can still come into court but I figure this was my best bet fer now.
    If things get shaky I'd get a scrip in a heartbeat. I been married for 16 years now and I KNOW that a relationship can go south at ANY time so whatever you do CYA........

Scooby1 is offline Member
    My fiance said that if I think it will better me, then I her full support. Course I am sure that it will come wioth a few strings attached though.... Be honest and truthful from the start, and if its to late for that, you still need to let them know whats going on. How can you ever expect her to tell you the full truth if you don't do that now?? ~ my opinion...keeping things like this to yourslf puts a wedge between the two of you that can only get bigger.

system admin is offline Owner
    I skipped all the way to the end of this and did not read most of the posts, but I think that you should tell your wife everything. How stressful is it to inject yourself everyday and wonder where you wife is so she wont catch you. "My Wife" would have to accept my practice of "drug use" (if that were the case ) She should respect the fact that you educate yourself, but I dont see how guys/gals keep this sort of thing from thier spouse.

bc

MMA,

Well we tried!!!!!!

Next time one of y'all friends has a baby that looks like a circus freak. Tell them the truth. DO NOT LIE and tell them that their kid is cute. Good friendships should always
    be founded on honesty .........right??????

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i have just split up from my girlfriend because of steriod use. She just diden't understand that it was something i had to do. on the plus side i have only been seing her a couple of month's

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    How do u hide it? If you guys are intimate and she sees you naked and feels your body, how could she not suspect something? You HAVE TO tell her. Period.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Engagement ring.

Wedding ring.

Suffering.

~SC~

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    This is your wife, you shouldnt be hiding things from her. Education is crucial here, teach her about what you are doing, show her that it isnt dangerous as long as you know what youre doing. Communication, trust, and honesty are values that should be held dear in a relationship.
    I agree with this.THings might be different if you communicate about it.At least she will see that you are making the effort to inform her.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    While part of me agrees with the guys on here telling you that your wife should know what you are doing the other part of me knows how evil women can become if you break up and at that time the less dirt they have on you the better. A judgement call for you to make since you know her best.

marka is offline Associate Member
    Best to tell her. But like someone else said in this thread through education. I use the analogy that alcohol, not excercising, eating poorly, smoking, and other common things that people do, are much, much worse to the body. Steroids when done correctly, are not bad.

Plus I go on to tell her that all of the bad cases and side effects, are when they are done in excess, and incorrectly and that most people with great bodies use them, but since it has a bad reputation, you only hear about them when something goes wrong due to improper use.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    think its kind of stupid keeping something like who from your wife! i mean, your sposed to spend your lived together and have a relationship based on truth and honesty
    maybe in a perfect world love would last forever, but can't predict what will happen in the future (no disrespect to any married guys )

God I wanna scream....................

Such a utopian view of the world you guys have. I been married a LONG time and so have many of my Bro's. We have pretty good relationships, but people do change. That's a fact. Like I said, my wife was cool with it before but freaked recently. Why?
    Who knows. Honesty is a great policy. Just cover your backside whatever you do.
    PLEASE somebody tell me what exactly is wrong with this advice????????????
    I have EXPERIENCE in this arena, so it is not simply an "opinion". Divorce courts are full of people that said their love was "forever". RULE TO LIVE BY-----CYA----ALWAYS

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    Update: The wife is coming around. She is starting to get over the fact that I didn't tell her. I did my shot in front of her this morning. She was cool about it. She just doesn't want me to be on, when we start trying for another kid. I totally agree. The fact that I kept this from her, was causing a big wedge between us. But now that it is all out in the open I think we are better for it. It may still take a few weeks to get back to normal, but she will never forget this. She like knowing that she has something to hold over my head, and get what she wants.

Buddie is offline New Member
    I look at it like this, when I met my girl I had/still have a bike and she was all about it and going riding on it with me and going to all the gatherings and what not with me and my buddies, now came time to tell her about juice and she flipped out at first. I then told her she likes going on the bike, I liked the bike before I met her and that is my choice and know it is dangerous but I am willing to take the risk and just do it as safely as possible and she is comming around now, still dose not like the idea but is supportive of my decision and lets me go ahead with it! Like so many have said its all about trust, I would rather her know and not be happy with it then have to find out theat not only am I doing them but also lied about it to her face!! Good luck

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I think in many cases the woman came before the steriods . If that's the case you must assess your level of trust and her ability to be educated and make an informed decision. It's something I would take slow and easy. In any case, if she is so concerned over it, it is truly worth it? If she wanted to go get elective surgery and you were against it.....how would you feel if she did it anyway? What sort of respect would that show to your marriage?

If you are dating a girl and she's already giving you grief about your time in the gym, your strict diet, etc.....you can try to bring her along....but I wouldn't clue her in on your additional suppliments.

The divorce thing is DEFINITLY a concern. If your marriage is rocky or in any way unstable....personally I would keep it to yourself and make sure there's NO evidence anywhere. There's more than one guy that can attest to the damage that can do.

As far as I am concerned, if my man decided he wanted to take that step I would support him.....even though I'd be scared....he's a monster already and Im not sure I could handle ANY increase in his TEST levels....but it's his body. He wants to go pro......he has my full support. I don't think he ever will so Im not sweating it either way. Only prob we would have is if he wanted me to stick him. That AIN'T happening!!!

Good luck all

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    my thoughts exactly! i dont understand why u would b with someone that would flip out over this and leave u or wutever the case would b. maybe nark and i just have good girls i dunno?!

im very open with my girl and we've been together for 8 yrs and still crazy in love. IMO thats why.

and in no way am i dissing ur wife or relationship sorry if it came across like that.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information