Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mstearns76 is offline Junior Member

Got Busted By the Wife

Last night my wife confronted me about my steriod use. She was pissed at the fact that I kept her from it and didn't tell her, than the fact that I was using. Then I told her they were illegal, she honestly didn't know. She doesn't understand why I am using. I told her it was complcated and to deep to go into. I told her I had to finish my cycle or I can do a lot of harm to myself, and waist money. I also told her is was a good possiability that I will do another cycle after this one. SO now I am begging for forgivness, I always say it is eaiser to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission. Have you guys been in this situation. How did your wife/girlfriend react? What did you tell her to feel more at ease with using. Any advice guys...

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    This is a tough one....I am trying to decide whether or not to tell my wife about my 1st cycle...

Maraxus is offline Banned
    This is your wife, you shouldnt be hiding things from her. Education is crucial here, teach her about what you are doing, show her that it isnt dangerous as long as you know what youre doing. Communication, trust, and honesty are values that should be held dear in a relationship.

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mstearns76
    Last night my wife confronted me about my steriod use. She was pissed at the fact that I kept her from it and didn't tell her, than the fact that I was using. Then I told her they were illegal, she honestly didn't know. She doesn't understand why I am using. I told her it was complcated and to deep to go into. I told her I had to finish my cycle or I can do a lot of harm to myself, and waist money. I also told her is was a good possiability that I will do another cycle after this one. SO now I am begging for forgivness, I always say it is eaiser to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission. Have you guys been in this situation. How did your wife/girlfriend react? What did you tell her to feel more at ease with using. Any advice guys...
    I am gonna bump this for you man. I am hoping to try my first cycle in the fall or next January. I am not sure about telling my wife either. So I will be interested to see what people have to say.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO u should told her in the 1st place! shes ur wife!! and my thoughts r theres no need to ask for permission but...... just get her to readup on here with u so she can understan wut its about and know if done corretly its not so bad.she'll come around.

b free to show her my pic and say one day MAYBE u'll look like this and she'll b one happy woman!!! LOL>.. j/k.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Ouch and I am glad im not married

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I just got engaged and my fiance has told me from day one she didn't want me doing a cycle. I am doing it anyway and will continue til I no longer want to. I've tried to talk to her about it but she is so close minded b/c of the media hype surrounding it.

Funny thing is I'm like a crack head. On Tuesday when I inject (she is not there), I load my pin for Sat. morning and tape it up inside the spare bathroom closet. Then when she jumps in the shower I run to the other b-room and inject. Was a real mess over the holidays at my parents. It's not easy but you gotta do what you gotta do!!

Good luck Bro. I know I won't be able to keep this a secret forever and I will be in your shoes someday. I may be coming to you for advice!!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with Maraxus "Communication, trust, and honesty" are very important in a relationship.

My only concern is if things ever go south, your wife will use your use of steroids against you.

Having been through a divorce, I know how evil a woman can become.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    I am gonna bump this for you man. I am hoping to try my first cycle in the fall or next January. I am not sure about telling my wife either. So I will be interested to see what people have to say.

hoenstly bro u gotta tell her! why not? its not a healthy realtionship if u cant tell her things like this! it'll def b the best thing to do. just educate her on the subject, and its gon b a little hard to hide 20-30lbs all of a sudden!! LOL...

my girl was skeptical when i 1st said i was gon do a cycle but now she reads about it on here and knows a lot about it, shes knows wut kind im doin and wut it does. its cool, now she loves that im big and look good. she always makes fun of skinny kids and says shes so glad im not one of them anymore!! LOL....it makes life a whole lot easier.

I agree that communicaton and trust are fundimental to a healthy relationship. Unfortunately I agree too that women can be real bitches when they want to be. When a woman says she does NOT want you doing something, especially like this, then, in my experience, it is VERY difficult if not impossible to get them to change thier mind! I am just gonna play it by ear and see what happens. Here's hoping!

Keep on keepin on!
    Jonny

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Pay now or pay later...........I have an ex-wife too PAYING LATER SUCKS ARSE!!!!!!!!

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    theres some lies that are better kept a secret,on a prop cycle if i had a wife she would wander why she could grap my ass during intercoarse putting my dick futher up her nice wet pussy.
    sorry got carryed away there.

the only problem with telling your wife if she has a mouth she may tell people who you dont want to know.or any time you get angry she will blame them which is very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog

the only problem with telling your wife if she has a mouth she may tell people who you dont want to know.or any time you get angry she will blame them which is very annoying.
    Agreed. Women can get bitchy. She could tell others and get you in trouble. Even worse if things fall apart she might go to the cops!!! Doubtful that mine ever would go to the popo but it's kinda a scary proposition.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    think its kind of stupid keeping something like who from your wife! i mean, your sposed to spend your lived together and have a relationship based on truth and honesty

stompin is offline Associate Member

i know

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Pay now or pay later...........I have an ex-wife too PAYING LATER SUCKS ARSE!!!!!!!!
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    think its kind of stupid keeping something like who from your wife! i mean, your sposed to spend your lived together and have a relationship based on truth and honesty
    Some people are easier to convince about the benefits of AAS use than others. Some women can be very thick headed. It can lead to some serious problems either way; weather you tell her or not. I have no advice to give as to what to say or when to say it. I haven't gone that far yet. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Keep on keepin on!
    Jonny.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea... I dunno Its tricky thats for sure.. This girl that I was talking with, we were kinda talking about getting together, and she said if I did roids at any point she would walk even if we were married ... so yea.. umm next please lol

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    IMO u should told her in the 1st place! shes ur wife!! and my thoughts r theres no need to ask for permission but...... just get her to readup on here with u so she can understan wut its about and know if done corretly its not so bad.she'll come around.

b free to show her my pic and say one day MAYBE u'll look like this and she'll b one happy woman!!! LOL>.. j/k.
    I will be sure to show her your pic... The one of the to big titty girls in you avatar.

You guys are all correct. That is just it she is upset at the fact that I betrayed her trust. But she didn't think roids were illegal. So she would have talked about it. I kept her in the dark to protect her. I told her she couldn't talk to anyone about this as they can turn me in and we could loose all that we have. This is truly the one thing I have kept from her. I want her to get educated about this as I am, I told her that as we work through this she has to keep an open mind about AAS, as she has been brainwashed by the media. I tried to explian to her what is means for a Guy to be Big, she didn't understand as it's a guy thing. I told her using AAS is no different than women getting breat enlargements or lipo. I just have to work 10x harder in the gym when on.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I was in a similar situation. I told my wife I wanted to do a cycle and she said "no". I accepted this as her stand on it and held off. I spent the next few months learning and researching and learned that a lot of the dangers of steroid use are media hype and untrue. It took time, but she handed me the money for the upcoming cycle and offered to give me the shots (she trained as an Animal Health Tech for a while). I would NEVER do anything like this without my wife's consent. The damage done to a relationship by breaking trust can be irrepairable sometimes...I would rather ask a head and then work on it (like I did) then to have just done it...to much at risk.

Also, I want her to know from a safety standpoint. What if something happens to you while you are on and you have to go to the hospital and you are unconsious...they are gonna ask her if you are taking meds...she will say no, not knowing any better. I am not sure if that could kill you but you never know. Also, imagine if she is in the waiting room and they come out to her and say, "well, he is gonna be OK, but he is taking steroids ." I don't know about you guys, but my wife would have flipped. She freaked one time when she found some ephedra pills in my bag...she thought it was speed or something, but since then I just let her know what I am taking. It also makes it easier to get money for my stuff.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    My girl asks to shoot me up...even when it's just b-12

I think a relationship is about trust..if you think u can't trust her...you got the wrong type of woman IMO.

Sorry

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    That post above was not to flame or diss you or your wife.. or your relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    My girl asks to shoot me up...even when it's just b-12

I think a relationship is about trust..if you think u can't trust her...you got the wrong type of woman IMO.

Sorry
    my thoughts exactly! i dont understand why u would b with someone that would flip out over this and leave u or wutever the case would b. maybe nark and i just have good girls i dunno?!

im very open with my girl and we've been together for 8 yrs and still crazy in love. IMO thats why.

and in no way am i dissing ur wife or relationship sorry if it came across like that.
    Last edited by tycin; 01-07-2005 at 02:22 PM.

I agree with Nark. It is about trust. My wife knows my intentions and she even has asked me how she should answer anyone who asks what I am on to grow so much, so fast. She is 100% behind me and has only asked for a list of what I will be taking in case something medical comes up...my health is all that matters to her.

We have been married for 6 years and together for 12!

She now wants to wait for us to have another kid. I need to educate her about all that too. Once she gets over being "hurt" by not being honest with her, I think she will come around. She wants me to see a shrink, as she still feels that I have some unresolved self image problems, left over from growing up the way I did.
    I told her that wasn't going to happend, and that now when I walk around in the malls and ect, guys look at me with respect, and girls do double takes at me.

Careful with the last one bro...the last thing you need your girl thinkin is that you are doing this for female attention. My wife is worried about extra attention from other girls, but I am down playing that when I talk to her. My wife is great and supportive, but she can get jealous, especially since we just had a kid and she is not yet back to her pre-preg weight.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    My wife use to give me the injections… Cardinal rule is to be honest from the start. My wife did not like the idea of me doing roids but told me that it was a decision I was going to have to make and whatever way I went she would support me.

Trust and Honesty are much more important to a relationship than a difference of opinion.

Without trust, you do not have a relationship and it will take time to earn your wife’s trust back. Just remember the CARDINAL RULE is to be honest to the ones you love.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I remember when my girl first found out i was going forward with one, and she wasnt too happy about. She was like "i dont like you injecting all this stuff into your body". So i just brought up her smoking, said i hated that too, and ive told her that, and she didnt do anything.

After a while they will accept it. You just gotta show how important it is to you.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    Careful with the last one bro...the last thing you need your girl thinkin is that you are doing this for female attention. My wife is worried about extra attention from other girls, but I am down playing that when I talk to her. My wife is great and supportive, but she can get jealous, especially since we just had a kid and she is not yet back to her pre-preg weight.
    NO I am just telling you all that. I did tell her about the guys and respect thing, but I didn't mention the women. She wouldn't be jealous, but she would say that I am the only head you need to be turning.
    Bro it took my wife over a year to get back down to her regular size, and she is actully smaller now than when we got married. Be very supportive of her, I told her I had no expectations or time limits on her, but that I did want her to be healthy.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    go get a script for it and tell her to shut up. people change their attitude on things very fast when you tell them a doc gave it to you

hit up your anti-aging clinics

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is just one more reason I love my wife so much................ The only time she didn't want me to use was when we were trying to get pregnant............ I did that so in a Feb I start my next cycle.

I told her when we were dateing that I was going to use and that I did a lot of research................... so she was ok with it and has never bothered me about it.

skiing is offline Associate Member
    I have already had that talk with my gf. She doesnt like the idea but I am an individual and can make my own decisions and she knows it. She is a martial arts instructor and a gym teacher with her masters. She relayed the risks to me and we talked about it. When I tell her of the great sex well have she smiles at me but I know she doesnt want me to do it. I guess I have a really cool women we have lived together for 2.5 years. She sees me on the sight all the time I am trying to get her involved. I show her the threads that promote the good things of AS and HGH to get her to be more accepting. All I can say is be honest it is better in the end. It might take sometime to get her to see the benefits of what i choose to do but in the end she will respect my decision. Maby you could show her some TRT or HRT sights so she knows that it is a common thing for men and women to do hormone replacement therapy and the benefits of such therapy. relay the positives. well i wish you the best. ski a great winter

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    This is just one more reason I love my wife so much................ The only time she didn't want me to use was when we were trying to get pregnant............ I did that so in a Feb I start my next cycle.

I told her when we were dateing that I was going to use and that I did a lot of research................... so she was ok with it and has never bothered me about it.
    You are a lucky man. My wife I think will come around. I hope

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Well now the cat is out of the bag...the initial shock is over..however, you will hear about this in future arguements...now that she knows, let it blow over and then break things down to her...she will either be onboard with it or not..she may accept it, she may not..noone knows her better than you! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mstearns76
    I told her using AAS is no different than women getting breat enlargements or lipo. I just have to work 10x harder in the gym when on.
    I have never though tof it that way. That is deffinately a great argument. Perhaps I will mention that next time she brings that up. Thanks for mentioning that!

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    my girl is cool with steroid use . First i approched it by sayin things like "im not sure if i would try it" then things like "if i had the bottle id do it" then i just said "fu*k it il try it" and she was cool

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    marriage. Big mistake.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    This is your wife, you shouldnt be hiding things from her. Education is crucial here, teach her about what you are doing, show her that it isnt dangerous as long as you know what youre doing. Communication, trust, and honesty are values that should be held dear in a relationship.
    i agree how its important to keep honesty with ur wife, but from personal experience i've came to the conclusion of giving 2 much information could b used against u. I told my last girl i was doin crank n man i tell u everytime there was a fight she brought it up oh its the steroids this n the steroids that just my 2cents

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information