needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Angry Elbows are wrecked

GRRRRRRRRR so mad I wanted to punch my physio therapist out.. Want me to take 2 weeks of the gym.. the only solitude is that i was due for a week of. but crap im going to train legs 3 times a week and do mad cardio plus abs... grrrrr

decadbal is offline Banned
    glucosimine... dude my elbow have to be as bad as yours, its part of the game... just suck it up and drive on..lol

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    what happend to the elbows? From benchin?

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    glucosimine... dude my elbow have to be as bad as yours, its part of the game... just suck it up and drive on..lol
    Lol that was the plan.. but she said Id need surgery if I keep on pluggin away.. so two weeks of alll legs lol.. yea I got some Glucosamine and some MSM

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    what happend to the elbows? From benchin?
    I dunno man? Im falling apart. sore lower back, shoulders lol

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    man just think of it as a blessing in disguise, get some major cardio done, bulk up them legs and lets see some abs!!!!!

Abs? What are these abs we speak of?? lol Yea man im going to do like 1 hr's worth of cardio 4 times a week.. my body won't know what hit it!! thanx boyz

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    mine are still fuked up but i wrap them, ice the hell outta them and im on a low dose deca &test for boosting collagen synt... theyre still better than early this year so i think it works

goes4ever is offline New Member
    get some adequan and say goodbye to the elbow pain

Quote Originally Posted by goes4ever
    get some adequan and say goodbye to the elbow pain
    Whats that? whats it do?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    adequan?

bump

do a simple google search and you will find lots of info on it, it is a vet drug that repairs joints and cartilage, it does not mask the pain but actually heals the problem. There has been a lot of people on SBI, massmuscleinc, etc who has great success with it

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    do a simple google search and you will find lots of info on it, it is a vet drug that repairs joints and cartilage, it does not mask the pain but actually heals the problem. There has been a lot of people on SBI, massmuscleinc, etc who has great success with it
    have you used it? how much per day or week? I have a fvcked up hamstring shoulder, and wrist and need all the help i can get.
    Last edited by D-END; 11-11-2004 at 08:09 PM.

and should I get horse or canine

yeah I have had a messed up elbow for over 5 yrs, I used 100mg per week for 3 weeks, then 100mg every 28 days for maintence (half life is 28 days) and after 2nd shot I was painfree, and still am, dog and equine versions are same

you dont have to have a persciption right. It says 2mg per pound, how much do you weigh? I'm 270 should I be taking like 540mg a week a that stuff or should I just do 100mg EW.
    Last edited by D-END; 11-03-2004 at 10:11 PM.

the 2mg per pound is for animals, several people have been experimenting with it, and found 100mg per week or less is all that is needed. It is a script med, but there are some sites that will sell it w/o if you call and ask

the 2mg per pound is for animals, several people have been experimenting with it, and found 100mg per week or less is all that is needed. It is a script med, but there are some sites that will sell it w/o if you call and ask
    Thanks bro, I almost bought 5 bottles of the stuff now I know I only need two.

I just got it in the mail today. It looks like straight BA does this sh1t hurt or what?

holy fvcking sh1t, this stuff burns like fire....I hope i will be able to walk to the gym.

lmao.. oh boyz.. I have been told to take two weeks of the gym ... physio three times a week!!

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    lmao.. oh boyz.. I have been told to take two weeks of the gym ... physio three times a week!!
    That sucks bro, listen to your doc. I don't and look what I have resorted to..

update

I on my fourth week and no shoulder pain at all.

Ok.. I have both tennis and golf tendonitis in BOTH my elbows.. heavy inclined facked me over! so I was going lighter for about a month. then decided with the encouragement with a physio therapist to take 3 weeks off. They are still a bit sore.. I trained back yesterday wearing elbow wraps and applying peppermint oil. I used about 30-50% of weight depending on how the excersise felt.. well back went ok. but today doing chest, on flat dumbell, using 35 pounds, it really hurt the inside joint.. so I stopped.. also on light incline it hurt.. so I gave up... any suggestions?
    thanx

I say try the adequan bro it has been working for me. And it doesn't hurt that bad I was just being a puss.....make sure you inject in your glute anywhere else will hurt a bit

geoneo is offline Associate Member
    needmorestrength i am going through the exact same **** you are, i got golfers elbow 3 wks into my first cycle and i cant take time of because waste of cycle, but i've tried everything ice, ibuprofin (sp), heating pad, and rest when i can. YOurs sounds much worse, i dont feel any pain during bench but just curling or any bi excersices. All the things peeps are recomending (adequan) is that for ligaments or tendons???? The only thing that has helped me is a brace made for golfers elbow - not the same thing as elbow wraps.

Quote Originally Posted by geoneo
    needmorestrength i am going through the exact same **** you are, i got golfers elbow 3 wks into my first cycle and i cant take time of because waste of cycle, but i've tried everything ice, ibuprofin (sp), heating pad, and rest when i can. YOurs sounds much worse, i dont feel any pain during bench but just curling or any bi excersices. All the things peeps are recomending (adequan) is that for ligaments or tendons???? The only thing that has helped me is a brace made for golfers elbow - not the same thing as elbow wraps.

FAST ACCESS TO THE JOINTS: Beneficial levels of Adequan are already at work in all major joints within two hours after intramuscular injection, with even greater uptake (up to 73% higher) in joint tissues that are inflamed or diseased. LONG-TERM EFFECTS: Adequan relieves the pain and disability of joint damage, and the relief has been shown to last up to 6 months or longer. BREAKS THE DESTRUCTIVE CYCLE: Adequan binds to damaged cartilage and boosts cartilage metabolism, facilitating repair processes. At the same time, it blocks the action of destructive enzymes that promote joint inflammation, break down the synovial fluid, and attack the cartilage. RENEWS THE JOINT FLUID: Adequan stimulates the synovial membrane to manufacture new synovial fluid to replace the thin, degraded fluid of joint disease. By doing so, Adequan helps lubricate, nourish, and clean the cartilage

geoneo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    FAST ACCESS TO THE JOINTS: Beneficial levels of Adequan are already at work in all major joints within two hours after intramuscular injection, with even greater uptake (up to 73% higher) in joint tissues that are inflamed or diseased. LONG-TERM EFFECTS: Adequan relieves the pain and disability of joint damage, and the relief has been shown to last up to 6 months or longer. BREAKS THE DESTRUCTIVE CYCLE: Adequan binds to damaged cartilage and boosts cartilage metabolism, facilitating repair processes. At the same time, it blocks the action of destructive enzymes that promote joint inflammation, break down the synovial fluid, and attack the cartilage. RENEWS THE JOINT FLUID: Adequan stimulates the synovial membrane to manufacture new synovial fluid to replace the thin, degraded fluid of joint disease. By doing so, Adequan helps lubricate, nourish, and clean the cartilage

Thankyou bros

Quick up date.. I have been off of training upper body for 6 weeks..been through 4 physio-therapist.. I absolutly wanna ****ing just smash the **** outta someone.. I am soo pissed I just aggggg ****.... The elbows are no better... Anyone know how long this **** is supposed to take to heal??

Quick up date.. I have been off of training upper body for 6 weeks..been through 4 physio-therapist.. I absolutly wanna ****ing just smash the **** outta someone.. I am soo pissed I just aggggg ****.... The elbows are no better... Anyone know how long this **** is supposed to take to heal??
    been 2 years for mine and they still hurt if i go too heavy.. i have to do at least 5-6 sets of high volume warm up to be able to train them..

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    been 2 years for mine and they still hurt if i go too heavy.. i have to do at least 5-6 sets of high volume warm up to be able to train them..
    2 YEARS??? did u take any time off? seek physio? will it ever go away? it hurt on every excercise?

bump for update

I am on my 8th week and feel great, my shoulder doesn't hurt and I feel like I can lift hard again.

2 YEARS??? did u take any time off? seek physio? will it ever go away? it hurt on every excercise?
    yep 4 month
    no physio yet
    dunno but i hope so!!!
    only when i directly hit tris otherwise i feel almost no pain on any press exercise

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I have the same condition as TRLS, the doc says it is tricepital tendonitis in my case. I got mine from doing heavy seated cambered bar extensions. I have no pain on bench or any presses (it hurt for a while while doing dips, but only when my arms were straight). It sometimes hurts (like a mofo) when I do triceps isolation movements, like pressdowns or skullcrushers. I have to do like 4 warm up sets before I hit them hard and I throw some really light dumbbell curls between every other set to loosen things up. I tried to find some adequan, but so far no luck without a prescription. I will continue with the glucosamine sulphate w condroitin and Advil. Is MSM worthwhile?

Give it a try man.. I have bene off for two months now.. I hit bi's for 5 sets tonight and tri's for two sets... super light for the first time.. see how I feel tomorrow

bmgsxr is offline Associate Member
    D-End can you PM the site you bought it from my vet site want a script for it.

jonnytour is offline Member
    I think needmore should MAN UP!!!! Stop pussying around and get back to it! Pain is the name of the game biatch!! Just kidding. Hope you get better soon. I am gonna need a spot as soon as I bet back in the game! Get beter

Keep on keepin on!
    Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by bmgsxr
    D-End can you PM the site you bought it from my vet site want a script for it.
    sorry bro, right after I got mine they went to perscription too....i just got lucky.

Thread Information