Thread: superdrol

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

superdrol

anyone here used this suff or know about it 1st hand? it sounds good but if its just another ph crap then fuk it. i wanna add in something to my cycle.

i know a lot of u dont leave the lounge so i posted it here.(LOL...lounge hoes).

Well I don't know much about it but i read up some on it and they say it's not a PH, it's more of a designer supplement. I've also heard that it gives good gains but it doesn't compare to M1T. But it's not as harsh on you either which is good. I wanna try it out also but it's pretty expensive. Guess we should just wait to see how others like it.

i think im gonna avoid it, i dont like ph's. ill just stick to the real stuff unlees anyone that has tried it says it actually worth it.

I'm sure someone will post some positive feedback soon. I've seen a lot of postive things about it on other sites. They talk about it a lot on anabolicminds if you wanna check it out man.

ok thks

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Its a designer steroid masteron that has been 17aa methylated to allow oral absorbtion. Changes properties and makes it a bulker with nil sides less androgenic . Strength and weight gain almost everyday.

Thread Information