Prime is offline Naturally perfect

I kicked my own arse in the gym today

Ok since ive been ill I havent been to the gym. Well 11 days later and having lost 9lbs (Yes 9lbs of muscle!!) i returned. I only managed half of my workout, and as my workout was only 8 sets total it doesnt take a mathmatician to work out i wasnt there that long. Even my shins were sweatting after the first set. I was more concerned on standing up and not passing out then anything else. So maybe returning to the gym wasnt the best idea. Well im going back tomorrow, hopefully as i wont be traning legs i might actually finish the workout. Just thought id share. I hate getting ill, and this particular flu has kicked seven shades of **** outta me!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    haha atta boy... its terrible.. I have been off upperbody for a while and it will be hell to return!! Got to return at some point!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    That's nothing....I saw a midget kick himself in the nuts! Top that!!!!!! hahahahaha

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    That's nothing....I saw a midget kick himself in the nuts! Top that!!!!!! hahahahaha

That must have been some show you went too.....

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    At a boy - bucko!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    That must have been some show you went too.....
    Indeed! It was a midget kicking balls extravaganza! Rated "mature" due to the imediate cussing following the ball kicking. hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Ok since ive been ill I havent been to the gym. Well 11 days later and having lost 9lbs (Yes 9lbs of muscle!!) i returned. I only managed half of my workout, and as my workout was only 8 sets total it doesnt take a mathmatician to work out i wasnt there that long. Even my shins were sweatting after the first set. I was more concerned on standing up and not passing out then anything else. So maybe returning to the gym wasnt the best idea. Well im going back tomorrow, hopefully as i wont be traning legs i might actually finish the workout. Just thought id share. I hate getting ill, and this particular flu has kicked seven shades of **** outta me!
    I've always thought it best to just stay the hell away from the gym when you're sick.....the body has a tough time doing to things at once.

Indeed! It was a midget kicking balls extravaganza! Rated "mature" due to the imediate cussing following the ball kicking. hahahahaha
    hey you wanna make a thread about midgets kicking themselves in the nuts go ahead. On a serious note we have a midget in my gym, proportionatley to his bw he would be a great powerlifter.

I've always thought it best to just stay the hell away from the gym when you're sick.....the body has a tough time doing to things at once.
    yeah well i stayed away 11 days, believe me i needed to get back into it.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    hahhahahahahahhahahahahah

yeah well i stayed away 11 days, believe me i needed to get back into it.
    But apperant 11 days wasn't enough, take as much time as needed. You've tested the waters and found you're still a little under the weather. Give it a little more time then try again.

Man i went to my alternate gym today, it was SO busy that all the cardio machines, all the resistance machines, the entire free weights sections was full. crazy. I dragged myself through the workout and got it done!

Man i went to my alternate gym today, it was SO busy that all the cardio machines, all the resistance machines, the entire free weights sections was full. crazy. I dragged myself through the workout and got it done!
    That could be the "I'm going to get into shape" New Years crowd......give it a couple of days or a week and they'll be gone. It's real easy to say "I'm going to get into shape" it's a whole different thing when you acctually do it.

That could be the "I'm going to get into shape" New Years crowd......give it a couple of days or a week and they'll be gone. It's real easy to say "I'm going to get into shape" it's a whole different thing when you acctually do it.
    yeah i was pissed tho because i was lifting pretty much the same as the weekend warriors. Just diddnt have the energy to work any harder. Still give it a few weeks, ill be back up in strength and they will be back on the sofa eating pizza

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    my weights have gone down pretty much like the weekend warriors but im growing like hell wierd colds suck rest but dont be a slob cuz ull only get worse and if ur on a cutting diet go off it

Thread Information