decadbal is offline Banned

to the false prophets..

I see that while the true kingfish (maraxus and myself) are busy with real world problems and attaining a level of self respect your nimble witted neanderthals wouldnt understand, you think you can scooch in and take a title you are awarded. i think not. anyone can claim to be a kingfish, only those who are worthy are already kingfish, saying your one, doesnt make you one. much like the guy who brags of the huge penis, its usually tiny and mundane for all who are around, this is what the false prophets are on this thread. repent now, declare your legion to the real king fish, and elite, and you shall be rewarded by not being baninshed from ever joining our ranks...defy and you shal forever be outcast and downtrodden by those better than you..US. to those who were elite and chose to betray, a lengthy thread apologizing to maraxus, myself and the other elite is demanded or your exile will be swift and just.

seanw is offline Banned
    Oh boy, this is going to be good !!!

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Loosely translated - on your knees.....lol

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Sure.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    This goes to show what a weak and pitiful group the elitist was. For their own lowly grunts, have betrayed their title.

The A.E.U still reigns supreme!!

All who wish to join us do so now.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Repent now ye weak and lonesome betrayers and you salvation shall be granted.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    the mighty queen has been awaken from her daily beauty nap by a loyal servant maraxus who is running around like a vietnamese school girl excited to be gang banged................

scorp is offline Junior Member
    Nicely done. I like the sarcasm and opaque confidence displayed in the thread starter. Come on now. Keep me giddy. I need a good abdominal workout today.

Sprout is offline New Member
    ooohh..ooooh....can i play too?is this like d&d? lol!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    About time deca lol

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    This goes to show what a weak and pitiful group the elitist was. For their own lowly grunts, have betrayed their title.

The A.E.U still reigns supreme!!

All who wish to join us do so now.
    Thats right. The A.E.U. will never change, for we are already perfect.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Thats right. The A.E.U. will never change, for we are already perfect.
    Right on brother aXe.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Talking

Deca , the change has been made, take your rightful place as the "reciever" of my penis in your arse!

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Deca , the change has been made, take your rightful place as the "reciever" of my penis in your arse!
    1Vic, let's play fingercuffs with Deca....you plaug the back door and I'll make sure he gets a mouthful. Should be no problem after all of the practice we've had with Maraxus!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    anyone can claim to be a kingfish, only those who are worthy are already kingfish, saying your one, doesnt make you one. much like the guy who brags of the huge penis, its usually tiny and mundane for all who are around
    I watched the formation of your so called group of Elites, such as Maraxus and yourself, and thought this exact thing.

Because you have a stench that permeates your very beginning doesn’t mean that smell is the smell of a Kingfish.

I put to you that the smell, that rots you to your very core, is the smell of the decaying fecal matter, which you have failed to wash from your body, from your last sorted encounter with Maraxus.

repent now, declare your legion to the real king fish, and elite
    This part really brought a smile to my face.

I don’t believe that I will be able to declare my legion to a group of sweaty man loving dreamers, whose malodor causes those around them to wretch and heave in disgust.

you shall be rewarded by not being baninshed from ever joining our ranks...defy and you shal forever be outcast and downtrodden by those better than you..
    From what I understand those of us who have actually had the misfortune to have met a member of your so called Elite, have not been able to stomach the stench.

There for being “banished” or “outcast and downtrodden” is and will continue to be a pleasure.

US. to those who were elite and chose to betray, a lengthy thread apologizing to maraxus, myself and the other elite is demanded or your exile will be swift and just.
    I suggest that you not hold your breath…….

Thread Information