Thread: steam room

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

steam room

my girl and i just bought a house and we wanna put a steam room in the basment, anyone done this or know about doin it? price and where to get the stuff?

Be Real is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    my girl and i just bought a house and we wanna put a steam room in the basment, anyone done this or know about doin it? price and where to get the stuff?

What part of the country do you live in? In hotter climates it would be risky to put in a steam room due to mold etc. But since you have a basement i'm guessing you live up north where its cold. Since its only for you and your wife you could use high quality wood and make it quite cheap. Just gotta make sure its airtight. You could basically put up some wood making an enclosure and buy the steam room products. They sell kits that cost anywhere from 1800 to 5000 depending on the size. These are do it yourself kits. You can pay about 500 more and get it prebuilt and you just basically put it where you want to. You would probably have to get one thats do it yourself and put it together since you have to take it through a doorway and it wouldnt fit. Here is a link to someone who sells them at great prices.

http://www.saunas.com/shop/catalog.php?catID=172

i live in canada bro, so no problem with hot climate here! LOL...
    thanks for the link ill check it out.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Man thats cool! When I get my house I wanna put a bar in it and a hottub!! HAHA I wanna pimp it out lol

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Man thats cool! When I get my house I wanna put a bar in it and a hottub!! HAHA I wanna pimp it out lol
    ya we r thinkin about putting a hot tub on the back deck too, theres a bar goin in the basement. we havent moved in yet tho so im gettin impatient!

ya we r thinkin about putting a hot tub on the back deck too, theres a bar goin in the basement. we havent moved in yet tho so im gettin impatient!

I only install things in my house I can have sex in. Steam room isnt one of those things. Now jacuzzi.... hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    I only install things in my house I can have sex in. Steam room isnt one of those things. Now jacuzzi.... hell yeah!
    u can have sex in a steam room! i've done it b4. shlt u can have sex anywhere!!

Thats awsome man!.. I am sure the ladies will love me with a hut tub with a sound system and fiber optic lights :P.. Cant wait till Im done school lmao

Lmao

I tried as well, but i got out of breath and then my ballsack got all loose and I got bat wings (ball sack sticking to sides of legs) then the manager came into the gym steam room cuase people were complaining about me banging this dude in there.

Agreed... **** you can have sex while driving a cbr 900 if the need be :P

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Thats awsome man!.. I am sure the ladies will love me with a hut tub with a sound system and fiber optic lights :P.. Cant wait till Im done school lmao
    ya i want one of those hot tubs with the t.v. that pops up but i dunno if its worth like 12 g's!!my girls doesnt think so, its cool but 12 g's seems too much! especially cause we moving back to van in a year! LOL...

marka is offline Associate Member
    For a steam room I would not suggest using wood. thats more for a sauna i think. Tile is best for a steam room. I am in the same situation, and what I decided to do is, since the shower in my bedroom is completely enclosed up to the ceiling (due to the hardwood floors in bedroom, so they dont get moisture), I plan on hooking up a system, to the shower. This way, once your done with the steam, you can immediately shower. Plus, it just makes it easier to get a steam bath more often, which makes you feel good!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Ever try to have sex in the back of a volkswagon? lol

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    Ever try to have sex in the back of a volkswagon? lol
    LOL.. nope just suv's for me, so much easier!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I tried as well, but i got out of breath and then my ballsack got all loose and I got bat wings (ball sack sticking to sides of legs) then the manager came into the gym steam room cuase people were complaining about me banging this dude in there.

people were complaining about me banging this dude in there.

Lmao too funny

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    the manager came into the gym steam room cuase people were complaining about me banging this dude in there.
    We may need to introduce you to Tock.....

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    that makes me think of the trannylove thread that is lost in nirvana , a lot of gay action in here

Thread Information