Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rambo is offline The Lord God

Satisfying girls who like it rough.

OK, here's the deal. I know how to put down rough sex. I'm versatile. I can all speeds, fashions, preferences. But the girl I'm seeing is stopping me at the sex part. No penetration allowed. So we're in the fool-around mode. Apparently, she likes to be spanked. No, I'm not complaining. It's just that as we are fooling around, I don't think she's liking the soft buildup foreplay, the nibbling, the licking- something I'm ridiculously good at by now. The bitch wants to be punched in the face or something. During sex I can do the rough thing with the motion, hand movement, hair pull, but what can I do during foreplay that would satisfy a girl that "likes it rough"- short of kicking her in the ovaries?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    OK, here's the deal. I know how to put down rough sex. I'm versatile. I can all speeds, fashions, preferences. But the girl I'm seeing is stopping me at the sex part. No penetration allowed. So we're in the fool-around mode. Apparently, she likes to be spanked. No, I'm not complaining. It's just that as we are fooling around, I don't think she's liking the soft buildup foreplay, the nibbling, the licking- something I'm ridiculously good at by now. The bitch wants to be punched in the face or something. During sex I can do the rough thing with the motion, hand movement, hair pull, but what can I do during foreplay that would satisfy a girl that "likes it rough"- short of kicking her in the ovaries?
    LMFAO. I have no answer

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Have you tried the dirty sanchez? Thats pretty rough.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Donkey Punch her.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    just add a headbutt to everything. if you are goign in to kiss her, just give her a fierce headbutt between the eyes first. that should get her squealing. if thats not enough, when you go to nibble on the lobe of her ear, toss in another headbutt to the ear canal. if she isn't begging for the ramshaft then, then when you lightly kiss her on the neck, yep, you guessed it, headbutt her in the trachea. you'll definately leave her breathless after that one.

BDTR is offline Retired
    My ex girlfriend liked it extremely rough and not in a traditional sense. She had severe rape fetish. She would like to be strangled till she pass out then ****ed while she was out, she liked to get hit really really hard. She used to tell me to give her GHB while she wasnt expecting it then rape her. Needless to say it was a rocky relationship, she wanted me to hate her in bed and bring her flowers during the day. Goodluck.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    My ex girlfriend liked it extremely rough and not in a traditional sense. She had severe rape fetish. She would like to be strangled till she pass out then ****ed while she was out, she liked to get hit really really hard. She used to tell me to give her GHB while she wasnt expecting it then rape her. Needless to say it was a rocky relationship, she wanted me to hate her in bed and bring her flowers during the day. Goodluck.

now thats woman for ya hahaha

I was with a chick who liked to be hit in the mouth. Just slap her in the mouth (not too hard) and call her a dirty little slut, she'll love it!!!

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I dated girl like that once. She wanted me to role play as a rapist. She would fight and say "no, no" and I was supposed to hold her down and tell her corny lines like "you know you want it". I was fun for about the first 2-3 times than it got kinda wierd. Had to kick her to the curb soon after. What a freak!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sorry Rambo, I've no idea......I'm looking for one just to have sex with. hahahaha

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Bro, did you say no penetration allowed? Regardless what she likes I would this situation resolved.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Giver her the shocker or the v8 lol

BDTR is offline Retired
    Reverse shocker is better, if you can figure it out.

Reverse shocker is better, if you can figure it out.
    lmao no doubt

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Next time you see her, just say "Hi honey". Then commence to drop kick the b*tch into the parking lot.

Actually, I've no idea. I've never had the pleasure of having a chick who liked to get beaten for excitement.

~SC~

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Next time you see her, just say "Hi honey". Then commence to drop kick the b*tch into the parking lot.

Actually, I've no idea. I've never had the pleasure of having a chick who liked to get beaten for excitement.

~SC~
    hahahaha send her through some store window bruce willis style haha

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's actually quite a stress reliever, imagine a girl who doesnt mind being hit. Every fight can end with a lay.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It's actually quite a stress reliever, imagine a girl who doesnt mind being hit. Every fight can end with a lay.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Kinda like prison!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I had one like this and I refused to do it, she was a psycho. I broke up with her and she filed a false assault charge against me.

My big fear is that one day she gets pissed and cries rape for real.........you are now screwed.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    ROFL

You have no idea how much i would enjoy that. This girl i'm toyin around with likes a little hair pulling and the like, but none of the shlt you guys are talkin about. MAN you dont know what i'd give to have a girl that wants to get hit once in a while.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I had one like this and I refused to do it, she was a psycho. I broke up with her and she filed a false assault charge against me.

My big fear is that one day she gets pissed and cries rape for real.........you are now screwed.
    That would suck for sure. It wouldn't matter if she wanted you to cut her arm off with a chainsaw...if you hit her and it left a mark to be visible in court when she pressed charges, your ass would be in jail!

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    slap her around for a little bit........saying........"where is my money biaaatch"..........they like that........

i dated a type like that in college, by no means was she normal, but the sex was through the roof.........she loved to be choked with either my belt or my hands on her neck while we were engaged in sex.............a few times i had close calls of her passing out, but nottn serious...........i later shared her with my college roommate and that was the end of it.......i think they r still dating last time i heard..........

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor

Same here, she wanted me to choke her during sex.

I had another girl, that wanted me to give her a Golden Shower, that was just too sick for me.

BDTR is offline Retired
    My ex used to like it when id put her in a coritid choke while banging her. Talk about dangerous sex, everytime id do it i thought she wasnt gonna come to and id be found inside her with her strangled corpse on top of me when the cops randomly raided my house for something.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Talking

all of us sicko all farts are still on this thread!

lmao thats tru is a sick sorta way lol

palme is offline Rosie Member
    When she think's your going to kiss her, headbutt her. That will teach her!

Bdtr - Dude...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    bite her neck draw blood from it pull her t*** real hard bite her alot and grab her and stuff like that ur too soft

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    **** you guys meet the weirdest women. Where do you find such sick women

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Rambo:
    Grow your nails.
    Chicks like that dig gettin scratched along the lengths of their backs...ALso Biting. Biting is a loved past-time. Dick Slapping. Chicks like that love a hard slap accross the face from a throbbing c o c k.
    Whacking 'em on top of the head's not bad either. Punching is a no-no. If she wants you to punch her...run the other way.Too many legalities involved. Pinching during foreplay is pretty good too

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    **** you guys meet the weirdest women. Where do you find such sick women
    y u wanna meet some of em? jk wuts wrong with pain?

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    WOW!!

Put baby oil on your palms and slap her ass..stings like hell... chicks that like a rough love it

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    bite her neck draw blood from it pull her t*** real hard bite her alot and grab her and stuff like that ur too soft
    Umm most of use arn't in transelvania lol

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    y u wanna meet some of em? jk wuts wrong with pain?
    Nope, im a peace loving soul.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone

LMAO very good point!

i still say
    a good knock on the head with my c o c k knob is the way to go

That would be an awesome relationship, untill she got pissed and called the cops.

I am liking BDTR more and more, every post I see
    Alex

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Donkey Punch her.

LOL hoov her a$$

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information