HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

You Wanna Talk Bear Stories......

This is one of the craziest things I have ever seen: Enjoy boys and girls!!

Do ya think a gorilla could of taken this bear.......

Read this story first before you look at the pictures. This is absolutely amazing! Remind me not to go hiking in Alaska! The above attached (first two) pictures are of a guy who works for the US Forest Service in Alaska and his trophy bear. He was out deer hunting last week when a large grizzly bear charged him from about 50 yards away. The guy emptied his 7mm Magnum semi-automatic rifle into the bear and it dropped a few feet from him. The big bear was still alive so he reloaded and shot it several times in the head. The bear was just over one thousand six hundred pounds. It stood 12'
    6" high at the shoulder, 14' to the top of his head. It's the largest grizzly bear ever recorded in the world. Of course, the Alaska Fish and Wildlife Commission did not let him keep it as a trophy, but the bear will be stuffed and mounted, and placed on display at the Anchorage airport (to remind tourist's of the risks involved when in the wild). Based on the contents of the bears stomach, the Fish and Wildlife Commission established the bear had killed at least two humans in the past 72 hours. His last meal was the unlucky nature buff in the third picture attached. The US Forest Service, backtracking from where the bear had originated, found the hiker's
    38-caliber pistol emptied. Not far from the pistol was the remains of the hiker. The other body has not been found. Although the hiker fired six shots and managed to hit the grizzly with four shots (they ultimately found four
    38 caliber slugs along with twelve 7mm slugs inside the bear's dead body), it only wounded the bear and probably angered it. The bear killed the hiker an estimated two days prior to the bear's own death by the gun of the Forest Service worker. Think about this - If you are an average size man; You would be level with the bear's belly button when he stood upright, the bear would look you in the eye when it walked on all fours! To give additional perspective, consider that this particular bear, standing on its hind legs, could walk up to an average single story house and look over the roof, or walk up to a two story house and look in the bedroom windows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails You Wanna Talk Bear Stories......-tedbear1.jpg   You Wanna Talk Bear Stories......-tedgrizz3.jpg   You Wanna Talk Bear Stories......-tedpaw2.jpg  

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah thats a grizzly....i don't think anything could take a grizzly in a fight

those pics are old....i saw them a couple of years ago

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    or a polar bear....my girls dad has two stuffed and they are unbelievable.....they stand about 12' tall and if i remember right weighed around 3,000lbs each

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    O wow thats crazy!! that dude got messed up...

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    12 7mm magnum rounds to stop it.....

D@mn!

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    I can't imagine walking upon something that big in the woods.....

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    the fcking things head is the size of his whole body..... bye-bye lil gorilla, or anything else next to it...... what animal is going to beat that???????

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Yeah I saw that about 2-3 weeks ago, that was one badass bear...

marka is offline Associate Member
    what a TRIP! Those last moments for that guy that unloaded the .38 must have been almost unreal.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by marka
    what a TRIP! Those last moments for that guy that unloaded the .38 must have been almost unreal.

I couldnt even imagine the pure and utter horrific terror that dude musta been feelin.

thats completely horrible. Interesting though how the bear started to get a 'taste' for humans.

fakin things are incredible.

the only thing I would put money on that thing against it would probably be a fully grown male hippo. Those matherfackers are the number one mankillers in all of africa.

that bear is wicked tho

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    d@amn that is crazy

Thread Information