Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me on Vacation

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Me on Vacation

Miss me guys???? This is what I've been up to.

**** the pictures files are too big.....but I trained and had lunch with Shawn Ray. He was nice and it was a great afternoon. I'll be home Sunday and fix the file so I can attach it!

Miss you guys
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Trying again....

Tried to resize it.....lets see if it works.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:22 PM.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Another :)

This is with my boyfriend Dennis...we all went to lunch at Bennihanas after Dennis and Shawn trained. I had to watch most the action because I hurt my back.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:22 PM.

I see no one missed me FINE I HATE YOU ALL TOO!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Congrats girl!!

Your man looks bigger than Ray does!

~SC~

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Congrats girl!!

~SC~
    Rays chest is big, thats a strong point for him. But the man doesnt know how to colour coodinate, i mean come on look at his outfit! lol

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Rays chest is big, thats a strong point for him. But the man doesnt know how to colour coodinate, i mean come on look at his outfit! lol
    Yea, in the NFL (National Football League) they wear shirts like that, with pads underneath... Its the playoffs here in America you know... Go Pats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    Yea, in the NFL (National Football League) they wear shirts like that, with pads underneath... Its the playoffs here in America you know... Go Pats!!!
    lol i dont think his bandana/doorag goes with his shirt, oh well. lol

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Funnyyyyyyy!.

Looking good girl.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Is that Benihanas in Anaheim?

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    congrats... thats awesome you guys had the chance to meet and workout with him. your boyfriend is a big guy too.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    All these responses, now SHE'S actin' like she doesn't know anyone.

~SC~

All these responses, now SHE'S actin' like she doesn't know anyone.

~SC~
    She was at the mall when she posted the replys, she didnt have much time on the net coz it kept cutting off the wireless link. She'll be back Sunday, Monday at the latest.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    From that Kool-Aid smile it seems as though you had a good time.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Good to see your having a good time.. Lookin good..

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    She was at the mall when she posted the replys, she didnt have much time on the net coz it kept cutting off the wireless link. She'll be back Sunday, Monday at the latest.

lol

what are you her secretary?

Quote Originally Posted by TooSmall
    lol

what are you her secretary?
    umm no

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Looks like you are having a blast CB.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    lucky girl

the_rebirth is offline Member
    awesome! and ur BF is hella huge. what didji cam did you use to take those pics?

~Ricky

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Miss me guys???? This is what I've been up to.

**** the pictures files are too big.....but I trained and had lunch with Shawn Ray. He was nice and it was a great afternoon. I'll be home Sunday and fix the file so I can attach it!

Miss you guys
    I missed you

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Hi Barby, you look great and I missed you much. You are nice person and beautiful girl:-)

Hi guys I'm back . I know you all missed me. I just got home...trying to clean out my emails.

Sorry I didn't get back to you all sooner but Messy was right.....I didn't have access to the internet too often. I happened to be sitting at the mall when I posted those pics . I need to play with the files a bit and shrink them down and then I'll post a few more from the training session.

Last week was Shawns first week back in the gy since March. He was taking it easy. It was fun to just be there and talk to him. After that lunch was yummy. Someone asked me where the Bennihanas was.....hell if I know. Somewhere around Fullerton Golds....up the freeway a few exits.

After we left there we drove to Venice Beach and we went to the Golds there. That's where I met Chris Cormier. It was a pretty full day.

Missed you guys.

I have a pentax optio 230 2.0 mega pixel.

And thanks for the compliments on the BF . He's 215 right now....getting ready for the Cal in May and trying to add a bit more mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    awesome! and ur BF is hella huge. what didji cam did you use to take those pics?

~Ricky

umm no
    It's ok...don't be ashamed....it's an honorable profession

LOL Funny thing is .... I thought so too!!

Congrats girl!!

~SC~

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a pentax optio 230 2.0 mega pixel.

And thanks for the compliments on the BF . He's 215 right now....getting ready for the Cal in May and trying to add a bit more mass.
    he looks a hell of alot bigger then 215????????

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Hi guys I'm back .
    Last week was Shawns first week back in the gy since March. He was taking it easy. It was fun to just be there and talk to him. After that lunch was yummy. Someone asked me where the Bennihanas was.....hell if I know. Somewhere around Fullerton Golds....up the freeway a few exits.
    yeah, its off the 57 freeway and lincoln. I live in fullerton, my buddy trains at that Gold's.

Well that's what he weighed when I got there....lol.....maybe all my home cooking put some weight on him

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    yeah, its off the 57 freeway and lincoln. I live in fullerton, my buddy trains at that Gold's.
    Thanks I was lost as hell. We were all over the place .

They need to either get some heat in that gym or close that **** bay door. Wow.......I was freezing.

Some more Pics for ya . Notice the CHROME dumbells in Shawn's partner's hand. Oh did he catch HELL for that.... since I don't even use chrome dumbells.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:21 PM.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, those chrome Db's do stick out a bit!

looks like rays got some junk in the trunk (big fat ass)

BDTR is offline Retired
    Was ray doin sets of 100 with those weights?

I think he's wearing the football Jersey to hide his physique which has apparantely went to hell. I think those tricep pressdowns were with 70 or 80 lbs by looking at the photos. I bet her man is stronger than Ray

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sounds like you had some fun Barb...good for you. Being a Florida bro I like Ray's shirt. And I agree with the other bros, your man looks a bigger than Ray.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Nice looking pics CB... havin' a blast I see

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    What happened to Ray anywayz guys? injury?

Well........Dennis did 40 reps on his last tri set with the entire stack.....Right now...he is stronger than Shawn. Remember it was his first week back. Every set was 20 reps and he stayed light.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Missed you too Baby-Girl
    Holla at me on msn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information