Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Could you...Would you date a Butterface..

Long story short I've known this woman for a few yrs and she has gone out of her way for men she's dated..But they end up screwing her over..shes got a great job, brand new house built from the floor up, hot bod, shes pretty classy, she gives and gives to these relationships but facial is kinda worn somewhat...I know it may seem alittle superficial but there has to be an attraction right?..Could you dudes get past the face and date a butterface??(shes hot but-her-face)?? P.S. I know she would never screw me over..shes a very good girl and she would definatly provide for me if needed..

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally couldn't cause the face is pretty much all I care about, given youre in good shape.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Date= NO
    Fcuk= YES

Very simple.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    Date= NO
    Fcuk= YES

Very simple.
    Amen Brudda.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    I personally couldn't cause the face is pretty much all I care about, given youre in good shape.
    Which is why you end up with shallow a$$ women.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Date= NO
    Fcuk= YES

Very simple.

AGREED

Sad but true.....

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If she is a good lady with all of those other things going for her, why not? You said yourself that the body was hot and I can tell you from experience that real class is rare. I guess we need to know just how bad this face is.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    couldnt do it

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    There is a lot more to a woman than her face. However, there has to be an initial attraction for me to even think of dating a girl.

Now like most men, I know it's wrong, I will lower my standards at times in order to get laid.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    if she makes you happy then who cares?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Date= NO
    Fcuk= YES

Very simple.
    Thats it, right there, there it is. End of discussion.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    Long story short I've known this woman for a few yrs and she has gone out of her way for men she's dated..But they end up screwing her over..shes got a great job, brand new house built from the floor up, hot bod, shes pretty classy, she gives and gives to these relationships but facial is kinda worn somewhat...I know it may seem alittle superficial but there has to be an attraction right?..Could you dudes get past the face and date a butterface??(shes hot but-her-face)?? P.S. I know she would never screw me over..shes a very good girl and she would definatly provide for me if needed..
    theres alot of great looking women with those qualities right there...stick with it until you find one

DBOL56 is offline New Member
    hey u can put a bag over her head or turn off the lights to hide the butter face, but u cant hide a big fat ass.... go for it.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    plastic surgery

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    it depends. how ugly are we talking?

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Bro - his reminds me of the movie Shallow Hall. As long as she makes you happy - who cares what anyone else thinks. This is about personal choice. Really think about what is important to you. You may end up learning more about yourself than this girl......

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Bro - his reminds me of the movie Shallow Hall. As long as she makes you happy - who cares what anyone else thinks. This is about personal choice. Really think about what is important to you. You may end up learning more about yourself than this girl......

Thats wisdom for ya!!! unless shes so ugly you can't kiss her..

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I say go for it, looks fade man...but passion is forever...you can't judge someone based on their appearance otherwise you're likely to miss out on a lot.

decadbal is offline Banned
    no, i could date agirl with adecent body, but the face is the most important part to me

This is making me feel bad for this girl...I'm just thankful I'm gorgeous all over.... JJ

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Which is why you end up with shallow a$$ women.
    I meant it in the physical section. Big small tits isnt a factor when im looking at a physical attraction. I didnt meen it as I dont care if youre stupid or smart or have a bad personality lol

I also don't remember me ever posting a thread about my girl issues, and explaining the women i date, so I am not sure why you would come to that conclusion.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Nope if I were you I wouldn't date her..............in fact I think you should give me her number, she sounds perfect for me.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Your face is WHO you are, so face is VERY important to me. (I mean "who" you are by how you are identified by appearance)

If she's lookin' like a mutt, who cares about the butt?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Your face is WHO you are, so face is VERY important to me. (I mean "who" you are by how you are identified by appearance)

~SC~
    There we go, he explained it.

~SC~
    lmao.. I could just picture lil Jon singing that in a song lol

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I couldn't date a girl that had an ugly face. I can work with a decent body and get it in shape, but the face ain't gonna change and there has to be an attraction there.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    ****....you guys talk like she has a face like a bucket full of armpits. I know plenty of women who have beautiful faces but have the personallity of a wet rag....that or all they care about are themselves and how much money the guy might have. Then I know some women that have freaking killer bodies with a so-so face and the best personalities. I can understand a man's hesitation to date a woman that has a fat flabby body.....that's just common sence they do not take care of themselves.

I'm past having a show girlfriend or wife......I'd settle for a decent looking woman with a fun personality....oh, and close to my own age.....I'm done raising children.

Everybodys made great freakin points here.............

....I know for sure there are alot of other unattractive women out there facialwise..And I know I'm alittle superficial but we all want hot, complete package women right??..Her face is just, well seems kinda worn like some lines, maybe alittle too much sun or something..But Swolecat said it best.."the face is what you are identified with"..Its who you are..I guess I'm more concern with what people would say..But on the other hand what the hell should I care about what people say...But if I didn't care about what people said I'd date a fat chick<-----hmmmmm probaly not but you get the point..Someone said Passions will last forever. She seems like a great girl I really need to give this another hard look..she really has everything else going on..BTW I even stayed at her house 2 yrs ago when I went to the Arnold-classic and now she even offered me to stay at her brand new house this yr for the classic..I think I'm gonna go down next weekend sat-sun and see whats up..Oh yea the most important point I gotta make is I'm getting ready for sust/deca 12 weeker in like 3 weeks...nothing fance but it gets the job done. with spring right around the corner, less clothes I'm gonna be wearing, chicks are gonna be looking and I'm still bouncing at the club..all things to consider..

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    The question is are YOU a ButtHISface!

Haaa I just posted that thinking......

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    The question is are YOU a ButtHISface!
    Thats what I kinda really think sometimes...But I hear differently from women (mostly married-some single) at different accts' I got to with my job and believe or not some dudes at work, gym or at the bar..Alot of peeps think I'm in my mid-late 20's..and they think I'm all that..But I dont carry myself like that at all..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    No... she can have a few lbs on her.. i can get rid of that..

but i don't want to spend the $$$ on plastic surgery..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

~SC~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Could you...Would you date a Butterface..-carmella1.jpg  

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i had a chance with a butterface a couple weeks ago, couldnt do it, if i needed a slump buster, than yes

Wow...I'm wading in all this shallowness...

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Wow...I'm wading in all this shallowness...
    Oh.. you should know by now.. there are but a few "Deep" thinkers here...

but all in all it's good fun..

Rules

Shallow Hal was a little exaggerated I think. The movie had a really good point to it, but that was a little much. The woman looked like an elephant and I def. wouldnt want to be seen with that. I dont know how bad this chicks face is we're talking about, but with all the money hungry sluts out there these days I would try it out. It sounds like she hasnt a problem working for herself and making her own money, which is hard to say about alot of people these days. Loyalty is also the best quality I think somebody could have. I dont care how hot somebody is, it just wouldnt be worth the 24/7 headache of wondering if they are talking to somebody else or spreading thier legs at work for a raise. Start out slow, maybe she will start to look prettier to you as time goes on. But I wouldnt just screw her and say "oh, **** it, its just a butterface" because thats what everybody has done to her in the past. Show her respect and you'll get yours.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Date= NO
    Fcuk= YES

Very simple.

lol, so true.

mmmmmmmm, beer-googles

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I would defintly give it a shot

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Could you...Would you date a Butterface..-021.jpg  

Rules

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information