Iowa is offline Banned

Im only going to juice once, then quit forever

How many of you told yourself this when you first got into steroids . I did....now its 5 cycles later...or is it 6??

Cycles. You can't do just one.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Im still a newb without a single cycle under my belt. Im telling myself 8 max, is that unrealisic is that too few

Be Real is offline Banned
    I'm done after 2nd one. 2nd one almost killed me and put me in the hospital on an IV for a week. Now I might have heart problems. Dont believe the hype you hear on here 24-7 about how they arent dangerous. They affect different people in different ways. I did a proper cycle, did it with a friend who did the exact same cycle. I got affected, he is fine. Its a big risk everyone takes on here.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    I'm done after 2nd one. 2nd one almost killed me and put me in the hospital on an IV for a week. Now I might have heart problems. Dont believe the hype you hear on here 24-7 about how they arent dangerous. They affect different people in different ways. I did a proper cycle, did it with a friend who did the exact same cycle. I got affected, he is fine. Its a big risk everyone takes on here.
    Wow, maybe you should write up your experience and have it put as a stickky in the steroids section so people can learn from your mistakes. Maybe it'll scare some people off of making the wrong choice.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Wow, maybe you should write up your experience and have it put as a stickky in the steroids section so people can learn from your mistakes. Maybe it'll scare some people off of making the wrong choice.
    Yeah Be Real, you should start a post explaining your whole ordeal. I think it would help a lot of bros out.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I just finished my second and I am planning my 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Yeah Be Real, you should start a post explaining your whole ordeal. I think it would help a lot of bros out.
    From what I can deduce what caused me to get sick was severe dehydration. I would sweat buckets and buckets of sweat at night to where I would wake up and my bed was soaked compeletely, even my body imprint was in blue of my upper torso from the sweat seeping through my blue comforter into the matress. Then I would sleep in late and not have any water during that whole time. Sometimes I would wake up at 11 or 12 even. So with all that sweating and no water for over 12-13 hours sometimes. I think that affected me seriously to where I grew real weak and had really high liver and kidney values as well as blood pressure of around 193/100. Got put on IV for 3 days got my CK values down from 1600 or so to about 400. Not sure what they are now but I hope they are back to 200-300 which is normal. I always hear a weird gurgling noise where my heart is and my blood pressure is still high on meds. Doctor wants me to wait a month after i'm off clomid and then refer me to a cardiologist to see if there is a serious problem. Worst part was this was all during christmas and I coudlnt tell my parents where I was or why I was sick, so I spent christmas and almost new years alone in a hospital. Sucks to learn that on the outside you look nice and on the inside you feel like crap. Not a good thing to hear a doctor tell you your liver is more damaged than many alcoholics he sees when youre 25 and never touch alcohol.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    From what I can deduce what caused me to get sick was severe dehydration. I would sweat buckets and buckets of sweat at night to where I would wake up and my bed was soaked compeletely, even my body imprint was in blue of my upper torso from the sweat seeping through my blue comforter into the matress. Then I would sleep in late and not have any water during that whole time. Sometimes I would wake up at 11 or 12 even. So with all that sweating and no water for over 12-13 hours sometimes. I think that affected me seriously to where I grew real weak and had really high liver and kidney values as well as blood pressure of around 193/100. Got put on IV for 3 days got my CK values down from 1600 or so to about 400. Not sure what they are now but I hope they are back to 200-300 which is normal. I always hear a weird gurgling noise where my heart is and my blood pressure is still high on meds. Doctor wants me to wait a month after i'm off clomid and then refer me to a cardiologist to see if there is a serious problem. Worst part was this was all during christmas and I coudlnt tell my parents where I was or why I was sick, so I spent christmas and almost new years alone in a hospital. Sucks to learn that on the outside you look nice and on the inside you feel like crap. Not a good thing to hear a doctor tell you your liver is more damaged than many alcoholics he sees when youre 25 and never touch alcohol.

What cycle did you do?

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    the one i just finished was supposed to be my last, but i'm gonna start another one here in about a month and a half (my fourth).

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i told myself i'll do one cycle so i could say i tried it, i could tell u frankly that i'll b juicing till the day i die

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    What cycle did you do?

Tren and Test Prop 8 weeks. 100mg ED shots. I think I should have done 75mg.

Got a ton of gains from my first cycle which was just Test E lost everything plus more from this cycle due to sickness.

I've had some bed sweats before from tren , but nothing like you are talking about. I did 100mg ed for 6 weeks and was fine, I've never heard of anything that severe before from tren.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Was the stuff bunk?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    liver problems with test and tren ? btw tren is no steroid for beginner...

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I've had some bed sweats before from tren, but nothing like you are talking about. I did 100mg ed for 6 weeks and was fine, I've never heard of anything that severe before from tren.

Since I got off it the sweats arent as severe, but I still wake up daily with my shirt soaked. Dont know what it did to cause that but I hope its not lifelong.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I gotta into this knowing that I would not stop at 1. I am still in my first cycle but amd already thinking about the next one.

For me, cycles are like Lays Potato Chips...."Bet ya can't eat just one"!
    This is 5 for me, but on the up side, it is my last FULL cycle. After this one, I'm gonna do nothing but short mainainence cycles with tren and prop.
    Be Real, that's crazy sh*t. I almost have to assume that your product was improperly made. Maybe unsterile, maybe it was chemically altered somehow?
    You're absolutley correct in saying that it works differently for different people, but I've never heard of anything that serious from tren and prop over 8 weeks!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I m still planning to stop, right after my next bulking and the following definition cycle

no, honestly. this will be it for me, for good. may be I will try hrt with 40+ but this year is definitive the last year on juice for me.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren and Test Prop 8 weeks. 100mg ED shots. I think I should have done 75mg.

Got a ton of gains from my first cycle which was just Test E lost everything plus more from this cycle due to sickness.
    Man i dunno that sucks.. I feel for ya... I really want to say that **** sounds fake or that it wasn't sterile? From a reliable source? Coulda been a bad batch

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    For me, cycles are like Lays Potato Chips...."Bet ya can't eat just one"!
    Hhahah lmao

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I said it before my first cycle...then I laerned from the mistakes and success of my first, then said it befoer my second cycle...now it is 5 or 6 cycles later and I am beginning another!

I can't wait till I do one... I wanna do one now soooo bad. but I am only 20 and I now I can do better naturally.. its so hard I have to tell my self the gains will be better if I wait every single day

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Im still a newb without a single cycle under my belt. Im telling myself 8 max, is that unrealisic is that too few

i'd say thats realistic. because if you run typical 12 week cycles, you wont be doing more than 2 a year.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    i ran some test to help me maintain muscle when i cut

now im waiting until my hair falls out on its own before i start again, i come from a family of george castanzas and i'd like to make it to 30 before my hair starts falling out

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Is this one of those, 3 Greatest Lies......

The check is in the mail,

I won’t Cum in your mouth,

And I am only going to do one cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Is this one of those, 3 Greatest Lies......

The check is in the mail,

I won’t Cum in your mouth,

And I am only going to do one cycle?

LMFAO!!!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    im gonna cycle till im old or dead..whatever comes first..or till im a pro.lol

Yeah its def. an adictive habbit. It just feels nice seeing the massive gains.

Peace
    Alex

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Well I have stuck to my one cycle a year promise I made to myself. I found when I was running 3 a year I couldn't stay focused like I thought I should. As with everything in life I feel like **** if I dont' go ballz to the wall and gve 110%.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i always pre-buy enough schitttt for at least three cycles ahead.............maybe i am paranoid of running out, but always have something to run...........i will stay on sauce likely till my mid-to-late 30's......................

A max of 2 cycles per year has been my goal and I've managed to keep it.

I figure 2 10 week cycles per yer is the most I can run while giving myself proper recovery time and a bit of time off training (usually in the summer). Keeps things in balance.

Will I ever stop? Probably not... I am not huge, nor do I want to be... but I an fit and the cycles give my that little extra boost that makes me feel good about myself. The only difference is that when I hit 50 instead of calling it a cycle I'll probably call it HRT

Red

It seems like in my gym..People only train when they are on a cycle..I don't agree with that at all.. what's the point.. I vow never ever to be like that

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Not sure to tell the truth.....about to start my first....I'll let you know in another 14-20 weeks.

Thread Information