Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I never had a problem with an OCCASIONAL guys or ladies night out...but every week IMO is too much, esp with single guys, on the prowl. You see them having the fun, on the hunt, seeking out new and exciting "strange". You on the other hand sit there, drink your beer and remember the "good ol' days" .....experiencing the grass is always greener syndrome. Of course there are the women that thrive on hitting on married men for the challenge...etc.

In my "world" in the military, I see a lot of problems. The married guys hanging out with the single guys...trying to be part of the crowd. My ex husband and I had the same problem. He was hanging out with the "guys" on his shift....going out after work, etc. A couple of the "guys" turned out to be female coworkers. Long story short....he started messing with one of them. I caught on before it got too far...but that was the beginning of the end. Once we started hanging out with other couples it got a little better. In the end our differences were just too great and after 14 yrs I gave him his walking papers. I don't feel like I wasted 14 yrs....I have two great kids and after some trial and error....finally found the person Im going to spend my life with.

A good marriage doesn't just "happen" it takes work, dedication and yes, even some sacrifice. Make sure if you end it you know you can look back with NO regrets. If that's the case, do her a favor and set her free to find a man that will love her as she deserves to be loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim Sima
    yep, they're all single. They definelty have an influence on me.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

ONaMission is offline Junior Member
    You'll change your mind when shes fu**ing someone else.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I was due to get married this year and we both agreed to hold off til next year. I feel relieved. Other issues caused us to hold it back. It will give me time to realize if it will work or not. I think I rushed the engagement thing though. Oh well. We'll see how it ends up.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Talk to her, if you arent happy then go seperate ways. No point in wasting both of your lives.

Good luck.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    A good marriage doesn't just "happen" it takes work, dedication and yes, even some sacrifice. Make sure if you end it you know you can look back with NO regrets. If that's the case, do her a favor and set her free to find a man that will love her as she deserves to be loved.
    Truer words could not have been said here… CB I am impressed as to the insight of what you said.

I have been married for 8 years now and I love my wife with every fiber of my person. However, with that being said the truth of the matter of marriage is it is a tremendous amount of work. To share your life with a partner is no easy task. Baby let me tell you when the honeymoon is over it is over, then real life starts kicking both your a$$es.

It is my belief that infatuation and love are commonly confused with each other.

I love my wife more now than when I first saw her cute little a$$ walking down a hallway. I love her because she has shared the past nine & half years with me and is the mother of my son. She is in my corner supporting me at all times and for that, I am extremely grateful. It is a powerful feeling to know that someone always loves you.

As with most things you do in life, you only get out what you put in…

My wife’s grandparents were married for 64 years before they died and one day I asked what was the magic…Her grandfather explained to me that it was about compromise, communication, and commitment.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Truer words could not have been said here… CB I am impressed as to the insight of what you said.

I have been married for 8 years now and I love my wife with every fiber of my person. However, with that being said the truth of the matter of marriage is it is a tremendous amount of work. To share your life with a partner is no easy task. Baby let me tell you when the honeymoon is over it is over, then real life starts kicking both your a$$es.

It is my belief that infatuation and love are commonly confused with each other.

I love my wife more now than when I first saw her cute little a$$ walking down a hallway. I love her because she has shared the past nine & half years with me and is the mother of my son. She is in my corner supporting me at all times and for that, I am extremely grateful. It is a powerful feeling to know that someone always loves you.

As with most things you do in life, you only get out what you put in…

My wife’s grandparents were married for 64 years before they died and one day I asked what was the magic…Her grandfather explained to me that it was about compromise, communication, and commitment.
    compromise, communication, and commitment.

3 magic words that are no longer in the vocab of youngins today ! they only act on hormonal instincts !

skiing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    compromise, communication, and commitment.

3 magic words that are no longer in the vocab of youngins today ! they only act on hormonal instincts !

True true. Fat guy sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders very well put. Well good luck.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ONaMission
    You'll change your mind when shes fu**ing someone else.
    agreed. I also agree with Commando Barbi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information