Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BDTR is offline Retired
    wtf??????

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    What do you mean it serves the guy well!!!! He is a person in a free country where a couple pussys in uniforms try to exercise there " right" to catch another person and put him in jail . I have no sympathy for a person that picks to make this their career. Most of the **** people get arrested for and made out to be criminals doesnt harm another person..

Lets say somehow the feds decide to keep track of everyone in the Lab forum that trades recipes on how to make injectable steroids and charges them all with multiple class A felonys for conspiracy to manufacture of a controled substance.

Just how much does repecting people that choose to catch and inprison other people go!!!???

Its been a very long time since I have accutally heard of someone going down for something legit around here. They stick drug users in prison and let sick mother fockers that fock little kids out on probation over and over again.

I have freinds that are cops, but if the day comes that they try to catch me, you can be sure im taking a few of them out as well.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    What do you mean it serves the guy well!!!! He is a person in a free country where a couple pussys in uniforms try to exercise there " right" to catch another person and put him in jail . I have no sympathy for a person that picks to make this their career. Most of the **** people get arrested for and made out to be criminals doesnt harm another person..

Lets say somehow the feds decide to keep track of everyone in the Lab forum that trades recipes on how to make injectable steroids and charges them all with multiple class A felonys for conspiracy to manufacture of a controled substance.

Just how much does repecting people that choose to catch and inprison other people go!!!???

Its been a very long time since I have accutally heard of someone going down for something legit around here. They stick drug users in prison and let sick mother fockers that fock little kids out on probation over and over again.

I have freinds that are cops, but if the day comes that they try to catch me, you can be sure im taking a few of them out as well.
    Didnt notice this untill someone quoted it. The "pussys in uniform" arrested the guy because he failed to stop when asked to pull over, and when the cop stopped him, the guy shot the police officer twice, nearly killing him. I guess you didnt read the whole article before deciding to waste a post?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Didnt notice this untill someone quoted it. The "pussys in uniform" arrested the guy because he failed to stop when asked to pull over, and when the cop stopped him, the guy shot the police officer twice, nearly killing him. I guess you didnt read the whole article before deciding to waste a post?
    Looks that way to me,

Or he doesn't think that shooting at people isn't a good enough reason for the police to bother you...

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Looks that way to me,

Or he doesn't think that shooting at people isn't a good enough reason for the police to bother you...
    The guy deserved it. I'm sick of people bashing LEOs in general because they broke or break the law and can't take responsibility for their actions. If you get caught, it means you suck at getting away with thing, at least most of the time. To avoid the fuzz, don't get caught; to not get caught, be sure of everything you do and everyone you trust. As far as the violence thing, if it bothers you don't watch it, I put a warning in so no excuses. It's reality and it exists, to think it should be controlled because of its reality is to limit yourself from the truth.

And yes the vid is real, I have a link to a news report about it somewhere, I'll post it when I find it. Anyone notice his pants, hands, and especially his right eye after the shot? The bullet rapidly expanded fluid pressures inside the guys head causing his eye to swell up, pretty real if you ask me.

cjp85 is offline Member

maxex is offline Member
    Pretty cool video, those cops are gonna have a hefty lawsuite on there hands if the family of that guy wants to sue. And the scum probably will sue.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    Pretty cool video, those cops are gonna have a hefty lawsuite on there hands if the family of that guy wants to sue. And the scum probably will sue.

How much do you think they would get though? The guy killed himself. We make choices in our lives that we have to live with, as ironic as that sounds.
    :spudniklu

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Arrado
    How much do you think they would get though? The guy killed himself. We make choices in our lives that we have to live with, as ironic as that sounds.
    the way this world is today, they could get alot of money. Yea the killed himself and his family deserves no money, but someone died while in police custody due to lack of proper procedure. If they handled everything by the book and this happened(and it wouldnt) they would get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Arrado
    Indeed, but unfortunately the minute a cop takes you into custody, the state becomes responsable for your safety and well being.

I hate to admit it, but if his family sues they'll probably make some serious money off this.

Red

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Maxex and Red Ketchup: I agree his family will probably get some money. It's not fair in my eyes, and I believe you guys agree. No flames intended. :spudniklu

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Dispite the fact that that dude shot a cop or not is besides the point, however, the man did try to take another human life. So yeah.. he fawking deserves what he got.

Some posts make no fawking sense.

skiing is offline Associate Member
    dont know what to say. wild man.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it wrong that it made me laugh? I dont really care 1 way or anothe rits just some dipsh!t who shot himself frig em

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    my friends get threw pat downs very regularly with there guns, i have a friend that does it with the two guns he carries. again this is only getting into bars and clubs, but they do pat down pretty **** good, im sure the police miss stuff alot. im not supprised this guy got in there with his gun

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

dum di dum dummm DUMMMMMMM.... thats lookin for unwanted trouble bro

-- I thought it was fake too at first... i cant imagine how he got a gun inside like that, he didnt even think twice before he did it (too casual), it seemed like a pretty big gun not to go threw his head.... but i guess i think its real!!

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    dum di dum dummm DUMMMMMMM.... thats lookin for unwanted trouble bro

-- I thought it was fake too at first... i cant imagine how he got a gun inside like that, he didnt even think twice before he did it (too casual), it seemed like a pretty big gun not to go threw his head.... but i guess i think its real!!
    I think its def. real, did ya see the blood coming out of his right ear, and the bullets could of been hollow-point, they're not really made to exit, more like bounce around inside your skull while its turning your brain into swiss cheese.

Be Real is offline Banned
    its real. This sinuses got ripped open thus the blood out his nose and mouth. Watch a similar video. Do a search for Budd Dwyer suicide. Hes a politician who in the 80's commited suicide live on tv.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The bud dwyer video is insane. Blood literally flows from his nose like a fountain.

Be Real is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    The bud dwyer video is insane. Blood literally flows from his nose like a fountain.

for those who havent seen it. If the link is too violent and against board rules mods please delete it and i'm sorry.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RA...CIDE/dwyer.mpg

TO WATCH RIGHT CLICK, SAVE TARGET AS.. SAVE TO HARD DRIVE THEN ENJOY

I remember watching that on one of the faces of death

JoeCoffee is offline New Member
    The dude was a coward to take his own life without takin' a few other people with him. (sweet flick though)

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Considering there were three legit news stories written about it, its not fake.

Thats gross tho......but like someone said, think of all the money he saved taxpayers

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoffee
    The dude was a coward to take his own life without takin' a few other people with him. (sweet flick though)

Wow, that is totally out of line. Reported.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Wow i really expected his head to explode. It's not like the movies is it.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    He already shot a cop.......was he supposed to shoot a few more?

Nice post NOOB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoffee
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    d@mn I wonder what he was thinking sitting there drinking his water?.......crazy

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think the vid is fake and i do agree that the state is responsible for u if in their custody 100%...........my good friend was arrested on the drug charges and weapon assault........on the way to jail the police car got into a nasty auto accident where one of the police officers died as the result of vehicle rollover...........my buddy got paid good money for pain and suffering he encountered even though being a felon which was absolutely irrelevant, close to mid five digits in total sum.......................

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I know he looked so calm... lahhde dah think I'll just blow my brains out...
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    Considering there were three legit news stories written about it, its not fake.

Thats gross tho......but like someone said, think of all the money he saved taxpayers

If he family sues.. he cost the taxpayers more then he would have locked up.

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I know he looked so calm... lahhde dah think I'll just blow my brains out...

His hand didn't even seem to shake when he was drinking the water.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c_ville
    His hand didn't even seem to shake when he was drinking the water.
    Most of the time when people decide its time to hang it up, their thinking is clear, and there isnt a nervouse bone in there body. Unless its one of those half-azz cries for attention.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information