Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Funny Xbox/ Work story

So,
    I am a professional, and I go to a lot of those meetings that are rather boring. We do a lot of PPT presentations during the day. All of our bosses have there own LCD projectors. I was in meetings the last few days at a hotel. So anyway, my buddies told me to bring my xbox so we could play xbox on the hotel TV.
    When I checked into the hotel they told us it was basically imposible to hook up an xbox to the tv due to some proprietary issues with the company that they contract with... So we took thing into our own hands. We barrowed the bosses LCD projector. My buddies and I ended up taking down the head board on the bed, and putting it up against the wall. We had to hook the Video to the LCD projector and the Audio to the back of the TV. The cord was really short, so it was really hard. We had to place a Chair under the TV and put the LCD projector under the TV. It was hilarious to see, but in the end we had my hotel room hooked up with Xbox. We all ordered room service and played Halo2 from 5:30 last night til 11:30. It was a blast. This little hotel room was all jacked up. It was a 5 star hotel too, that was the best part. We were all screaming and yelling, as we killed each other. Ahhh, I'm so professional!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Good sh*t!!!!!

~SC~

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thought you'd like that bro

Thread Information