Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Pro Ironman - Cali

Anyone gonna be there? I'm hoping I can go...if the Navy doesn't screw me by making me go to Jacksonville on the 14th (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr).

Any predictions for the outcome? I'm hearing that some think that Chris Cormier is gonna take it....but unless he gets HOT he's not gonna be ready. When I met him on Thurs....hmmmm....it didn't look good.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Anyone gonna be there? I'm hoping I can go...if the Navy doesn't screw me by making me go to Jacksonville on the 14th (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr).

Any predictions for the outcome? I'm hearing that some think that Chris Cormier is gonna take it....but unless he gets HOT he's not gonna be ready. When I met him on Thurs....hmmmm....it didn't look good.
    I read an article in last months MD with his trainer who said he was disgusted about his placing at the Arnold and has not been training real hard. Actually said he didn't get serious about the O until 4 weeks b4. Maybe he is still upset and isn't putting his heart into it?!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    naw i wont be there, but im saving up and should be at the O this year

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    naw i wont be there, but im saving up and should be at the O this year
    Where is the O gonna be held this year?

I read that it might be at a very "famous" beach. Venice???
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

My boyfriend asked him if he was getting ready for the Ironman and he said he would probably just do the Arnie.

We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    I read an article in last months MD with his trainer who said he was disgusted about his placing at the Arnold and has not been training real hard. Actually said he didn't get serious about the O until 4 weeks b4. Maybe he is still upset and isn't putting his heart into it?!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Where is the O gonna be held this year?
    mandalay bay las vegas i expect

Sweet, that's a trip I would like to make. I'd also like to catch the Arnold this year too.

Thread Information