View Poll Results: Should murderers live?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I THINK THEY SHOULD LIVE

7 36.84%
  • I THINK THEY SHOULD DIE

8 42.11%
  • IF AUTHORITIES DONT KILL THEM PEOPLE SHOULD

4 21.05%
  • I THINK THE SYSTEM IS HANDELING IT WELL

4 21.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Murder

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    look gen i dont like to make s*** up so i honestly wouldnt know y they are like that but i do not think that they are forced they can do something it will be hard and bloody but staying quiet is a crime something can always be done its just that people dont want to every1 is too busy doin their thing if it aint affecting them they wont do nething this girl that got raped u think it affected me in ne way?i dont know her but after they raped her in a police car(the car has like a storage place where cops sit could fit 10 cops) they were rapin her there when she got out crying i talked to her i mean wut could she do go to cops?? if i had the means i wouldve killed them all

That's some ****ed up ****, I know it makes you feel powerless, I can completely understand that, and I would be as outraged as you are.

How much longer are you going to be in that hell hole?

jonnytour is offline Member
    look gen i dont like to make s*** up so i honestly wouldnt know y they are like that but i do not think that they are forced they can do something it will be hard and bloody but staying quiet is a crime something can always be done its just that people dont want to every1 is too busy doin their thing if it aint affecting them they wont do nething this girl that got raped u think it affected me in ne way?i dont know her but after they raped her in a police car(the car has like a storage place where cops sit could fit 10 cops) they were rapin her there when she got out crying i talked to her i mean wut could she do go to cops?? if i had the means i wouldve killed them all
    I feel for you man. I realy do. And for the girl. I can understand why you are so pissed! Please though, don't let them drag you down! I know there is injustice in the world. There is nothing you can do short of taking the law into your own hands and becoming what you hate! Doesn't it lead you to believe that there has to be something better than this? Isn't there more? If you want to talk pm me or add me to your MSN. You'll be in my prayers bro. Good luck.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Where in florida did you live?

And what's keeping you from moving back?
    tampa/ treasure island wuts keepin me is that theres this law here if ur dad wants to keep u in this country till ur 21 he has the rite 1 more f***** up thing hes working with the presidents son or something and i hate him for that the president who served four times and possibly a fiftth hes been president for 20 yrs now by law i cant leave i went to the embassy a couple o times i wanna work smth out i wanna let go of my egyptian passport i have and never come back here but even if i do my dad is in a high position i prb still couldnt leave but see ill figure smth out

This is why I pride myself on doing the right thing, there are many things, trust me many things, that I do or take that I really don't want to, but I think to myself, that I will do the right thing, and in the end, if I am the only one who knows, it will be worth it.
    thats what seperates a good person from a bad its when ur alone and u could do smth and never get caught woulld u do it or not

maxex is offline Member
    the guys story that his dad is a big shot u must have seen that he killed some1 cuz he was making fun of him wtf he got nothing nothing if u want me to list the stuff ive seen and happened itll be a long list im 18
    no if my brother killed some1 in cold blood he should die i would turn in my brother if he killed some1 in cold blood whoever thinks that that is inhuman or insenseitve is a ****** bcuz u r justifying murder thinking if u know the person or have feelings for them they should get a less sevre punishment equality is the word wether that person is my brother /friend/gf or a complete stranger
    Your only 18, your veiws will change, your still young and full of fire alot of people who are disagreing with you probably thought just like you at one point, i know i did when i was a younger. every year you grow and mature and you will find the error in your thinking. But as for right now take all that anger against the system and murderers and focus it towards a 300lb barbell on a flat bench.

tampa/ treasure island wuts keepin me is that theres this law here if ur dad wants to keep u in this country till ur 21 he has the rite 1 more f***** up thing hes working with the presidents son or something and i hate him for that the president who served four times and possibly a fiftth hes been president for 20 yrs now by law i cant leave i went to the embassy a couple o times i wanna work smth out i wanna let go of my egyptian passport i have and never come back here but even if i do my dad is in a high position i prb still couldnt leave but see ill figure smth out

This is why I pride myself on doing the right thing, there are many things, trust me many things, that I do or take that I really don't want to, but I think to myself, that I will do the right thing, and in the end, if I am the only one who knows, it will be worth it.
    thats what seperates a good person from a bad its when ur alone and u could do smth and never get caught woulld u do it or not
    Lived in Saint Pete for a couple of years it was nice..

That’s wrong,

The embassy people aren’t able to help you?

Being 18 your of age, I would think that they could get you back to the US./

Your still a US citizen?

AVAGO is offline Member
    originaly posted by crystalmethodx
    prison does not remove murderers it just removes them from society then releases them again wut did they accomplish???????????? its stupid imagine if they were removed for good yeah i think it would be alot more peaceful and with the quality of life theyre getting i think they would accpe that style of punishment
    How do you know prison doesnt stop murderers ? what evidence are you basing this on, purely fictional my man .......... how do you know that 10 hard years in a prison aint gonna change a man that goes in 23 and comes out 33. Like messy said you really do belive what you are saying. amazing

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I say they do hard time in jail like Red suggested (I remember seeing chain-gangs when I was much younger in MS) ........but more then that I think half of everything they earn for the rest of their lives should go to the family of the person they killed. Oh, and they should get the option to be put to death if they don't like it.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Too broad of a generalization like MESSY_UK said........ but for the general majority of violent criminals that have murdered innocent people...... death should be permitted

Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    How do you know prison doesnt stop murderers ? what evidence are you basing this on, purely fictional my man .......... how do you know that 10 hard years in a prison aint gonna change a man that goes in 23 and comes out 33. Like messy said you really do belive what you are saying. amazing
    Lighten up bro, read his posts he has went through alot of ****...

yes i am but see im still held down by my egyptian passport and if i let go of it i get interrogated and by political prison officers the country is in emergency law or smth
    this is true and real they have the rite to imprison ne1 without a reason for an unlimited amount of time for life even and u cant do a thing there hey i mean this country is b*** s*** but im ive been living in it for more than 10 years now

maxex is offline Member
    man hes 18, as far as he is concerned he knows everything, so did i and so did you and everyone else here when they were 18. Bro what are you more angry at? People who kill other people or being stuck overseas. Alot of bad things happen in this world, if you let every bad thing you see get to you, then you have a long road ahead of you, your gonna see alot more in the future than you have seen so far.

Careful bud. This kid has been through alot. Read evrything first. There is usually an underlying reason for views like this kid has. Try not to jump to conclusions.

i do belive wut i am saying if it is purely fictional and ur system works then i think there would be alot less violence and it would be alot peaceful dont u think so?

maxex is offline Member
    yes i am but see im still held down by my egyptian passport and if i let go of it i get interrogated and by political prison officers the country is in emergency law or smth
    this is true and real they have the rite to imprison ne1 without a reason for an unlimited amount of time for life even and u cant do a thing there hey i mean this country is b*** s*** but im ive been living in it for more than 10 years now
    keep your head up bro

AVAGO is offline Member
    originaly posted by jonnytour
    Careful bud. This kid has been through alot. Read evrything first. There is usually an underlying reason for views like this kid has. Try not to jump to conclusions.
    is saying that statement about prisons not jumping to conclusions?

maxex is offline Member
    Give him a break, hes venting.

AVAGO is offline Member
    originaly posted by crystalmethodx
    i do belive wut i am saying if it is purely fictional and ur system works then i think there would be alot less violence and it would be alot peaceful dont u think so?
    not at all coz u would be killing even more ppl than are diein now. so noy only are 100.000 ppl being murderd there are 100.000 murderers being murderd, not to mention the murderers, murderers being murdered......................and so on.

It does happen here people do get away with murder,

But if we can't simply take matters into our own hands.

sometimes u have to kill to achieve peace war is sometimes necesary i cant perfect a system in an hour or 10 or a year but i think it would be better than this 1 here

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    It does happen here people do get away with murder,

But if we can't simply take matters into our own hands.
    well then it will always go on and nothing can be done and we should all not care see it cant be perfect but if it even mostly working then its good the states system is prob better than here so i couldnt judge where u r comming from

AVAGO is offline Member
    [/QUOTE]sometimes u have to kill to achieve peace war is sometimes necesary i cant perfect a system in an hour or 10 or a year but i think it would be better than this 1 here[QUOTE]

again dont say things that cant be proved because it is meaningless try sourceing your evidence and putting it accros that way, not just venting. i.e. if you kill me how will this achive peace ? coz my ppl are gonna be erm.. annoied therefor comin for you = more hostility. Theres another saying fight fire with fire i tried it and burnt my house down great !!!!

well then it will always go on and nothing can be done and we should all not care see it cant be perfect but if it even mostly working then its good the states system is prob better than here so i couldnt judge where u r comming from
    Agreed, until we can read minds it can never be perfect, and remember the other side to the coin there are people who are in jail who are innocent.

Perhaps. Unfortunately this kid has seen some serious ****. I am sure you have too. Just cut him some slack. K?

fire is not murder im going to workout now ill be back

AVAGO is offline Member
    an eye for an eye?? fight fire with fire same thing...... dont work...

maxex is offline Member
    i love rubbing mayonaise on naked nuns

AVAGO is offline Member
    lmao

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Child molesters should be shoot out in the squares. Ill pay for the bullets.

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    crystameth...for some reason i always confuse your post with chemicalking for some reason lol...yall need to change your names bee...for realls

....i can sympathize with some of your views... My family is originally from west Africa and I think the overall corruptness of the systems in place over there can be frustrating....especially when you've lived in America and have to tgo back!! Corruptness happens over here as well....but it on a whole new level over there. MY cousin who got sent to back to after getting kicked out of high school here in the states, harbored some of the same feelingin that you have displayed. I don't know what to tell you except keep your head up...you'll become more enlightened as you become older.

crystalmeth...the healing starts now...*GROUP HUG*

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Depends the type of murder of course.... proven cold-blooded murder usually has the death penalthy. But, i actually like the solitary confinement for the rest of life. (its more of a torture)
    i prety much agree with this LOL it just cost tax payers more for them to keep them in jail for the rest of their lives

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information