Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy My girlfriend's friend was murdered a couple of days ago

Sunday morning at about 4am my girlfriend's friend was killed by her ex-bf. She just broke up with him recently after a three year relationship. So he broke into her condo and fatally wounded her, while a friend of hers staying there was also stabbed. Her friend ran away and called police, they apprehended him after a short foot chase. I live in a pretty safe, quiet part of the city and this happened not too far from my house.

Poor girl was 23 years old. The guy responsible is 23 as well and is being charged with 1st degree murder as well as a few other charges. The thing is, this being Canada, he'll get 25 years and get paroled after 10. I'll bet he'll be in his mid thirties by the time he gets out and have the majority of his life left, while this girl is gone forever.

I still can't comprehend what drives someone to do something like this to an innocent person. RIP L.W.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Sorry to hear about that .
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Sorry to hear that bro..

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    That's a **** shame.. sorry to hear about it.

The bad thing is that in Canada the punishment hardly ever fits the crime. A crime like this in the US could warrant lethal injection. In this country this jackoff will get out. I can only hope they drop him in general population and have him die in there while serving his bid

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    That's horrible.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    The bad thing is that in Canada the punishment hardly ever fits the crime. A crime like this in the US could warrant lethal injection. In this country this jackoff will get out. I can only hope they drop him in general population and have him die in there while serving his bid
    he is not even worth an injection. he should be shot through the head with a ball of his own s-it. Sorry about your friend bro.

gya321 is offline Member
    Sh1t bro. Sorry to hear that. R.I.P.

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    last saturday i was at a party and a fight broke out after a few people were asked to leave.

as they were leaving a couple guys followed them out to the street to antagonize them. one thing led to another and a large brawl broke out, one kid was getting ganged up on pretty bad, getting kicked in the face etc...
    the kid getting kicked pulls a knife and stabs one of the people 3 times in the chest/heart region and runs to his car and jets.

The kid died shortly after. sad thing is, he was 19 years old...

**** like that makes me think, that could have been me getting stabbed. and like you said i also live in a pretty nice town where this stuff doesnt happen very often. makes me want to be nice to everyone.

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    Really sorry to hear that, Polska and Jef-El. RIP

l6873 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jef-El

**** like that makes me think, that could have been me getting stabbed.
    Do you go around gang beating people and kicking them in the face?

ttuPrincess Guest
    some people cant handle break ups and dealing with the thought of t hat person being with anyone else... some people are very horrible people.

im sorry to hear about this.. it upsets me to no end

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by l6873
    Do you go around gang beating people and kicking them in the face?
    cant say i do

edit: That could have been me if I went outside and tried to break it up. he could have mistaken my motives and stuck me a few times.

l6873 is offline Associate Member

edit: That could have been me if I went outside and tried to break it up. he could have mistaken my motives and stuck me a few times.
    True.

Aboot is offline Banned
    The thing is, this being Canada, he'll get 25 years and get paroled after 10. I'll bet he'll be in his mid thirties by the time he gets out and have the majority of his life left, while this girl is gone forever.
    RIP L.W.

Sorry for your loss. Just don't believe the hype of him getting out in 10 years. He'll do hard time and maximum security prison is hell. If you can take any comfort in it, he'll get his.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    An old friend was shot in the face 9 times this summer because he beat a guy up the weekend before. He was 20.
    The guy got 8 years, then after his appel(sp) he got released b/c lack of evidence...

Im sorry to hear about your friend.

RIP

seanw is offline Banned
    Sunday morning at about 4am my girlfriend's friend was killed by her ex-bf. She just broke up with him recently after a three year relationship. So he broke into her condo and fatally wounded her, while a friend of hers staying there was also stabbed. Her friend ran away and called police, they apprehended him after a short foot chase. I live in a pretty safe, quiet part of the city and this happened not too far from my house.

Poor girl was 23 years old. The guy responsible is 23 as well and is being charged with 1st degree murder as well as a few other charges. The thing is, this being Canada, he'll get 25 years and get paroled after 10. I'll bet he'll be in his mid thirties by the time he gets out and have the majority of his life left, while this girl is gone forever.

I still can't comprehend what drives someone to do something like this to an innocent person. RIP L.W.
    Thats exactly why I like living in Singapore, everybody thinks the laws here are too strict, but the prick that did this crime, if he did it here, would get 20 strokes of the cain and then be swinging at the end of a rope where he belongs.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, singapore the the 4th reich thats for sure.

sorry for your loss, polska. in germany we have similar problems. we have that ****ty "criminals have to be re-integrated into society policy" . so if u kill somebody u can get parole after 15 years. try some tax fraud and u can face 10 years. now wtf is that a proportion?

though I am against death penalty, I want murderers and rapers behind bars - for good. and they have to pay their victims all of the money they earn in prison. in Germany every ****ing criminal has a tv etc. in his cell. I wouldn t give them ****. and they would have to work very very very hard for the rest of their life in a quarry or something. it is ridiculous how criminals are treated here...

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    shoot him i am not kidding

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    last saturday i was at a party and a fight broke out after a few people were asked to leave.

as they were leaving a couple guys followed them out to the street to antagonize them. one thing led to another and a large brawl broke out, one kid was getting ganged up on pretty bad, getting kicked in the face etc...
    the kid getting kicked pulls a knife and stabs one of the people 3 times in the chest/heart region and runs to his car and jets.

The kid died shortly after. sad thing is, he was 19 years old...

**** like that makes me think, that could have been me getting stabbed. and like you said i also live in a pretty nice town where this stuff doesnt happen very often. makes me want to be nice to everyone.
    Im not saying i agree with killing, but I dont know what Id do. I dont even carry a knife..BUT if Im getting jumped by a gang of people, kicking me in the face, beating me to a pulp, which could easily kill ME, if I had a weapon, id start swinging it too. That 19 yr old is just as at fault as the guy that stabbed him. If I was a judge, I wouldnt convict the guy for murder. The only way it could be you getting stabbed is if you were jumpin some dude with a gang of people and kicking him in the face, in which case, sorry you got stabbed but you were at fault too. It would be different if the guy went to his car AFTER the beat down and came back and stabbed, but DURING the beat down, you better believe I side with the kid with the knife.

Polska, sorry man. I dont understand either.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    Advocating murder in the name of revenge is not the smartest idea.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

People take things too seriously, and seem to feel the need, to be the big trough guy and make rash immature decisions, in order to make them feel more powerful or better about their inadequacies….

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Im so sorry to hear that bro. But wow, I didnt know that Canadas sentencing time was like that?! My prayers go out to her and her friend and their families tonight. Sorry to hear that bro.

Thanks for the words all.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Not sure what posses people sometimes. I am very sorry to hear this! Canada's laws are to leniant in certain ways I agree! But everyone is accountable to god in the end.. Where did this happen btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    But wow, I didnt know that Canadas sentencing time was like that?!
    Bro they're so light on criminals here its ridiculous. Why that is I don't know.

A recent case was just tried where a 19 year old was convicted of raping/assaulting and killing his 15 year old sister, as well as sexual assualting his step-sister. His charge got reduced to aggravated assault causing death and aggravated sexual assault x2, giving him 10 years per each charge to be served CO-CURRENTLY with eligibility for parole after 5 years. This kid will get out when he's 24 if he's on good behaviour. It's just ridiculous........

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Not sure what posses people sometimes. I am very sorry to hear this! Canada's laws are to leniant in certain ways I agree! But everyone is accountable to god in the end.. Where did this happen btw?
    London, Ontario

cant say i do

Your right in thinking that.. I live in a nice town of 25,000 people and there was a fight that a kid broke up.. one of the fighterrs stabbed him in the heart, needless to say he passed away.. The guy who stabbed him is being released after a couple years in jail! ITS BS!!

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Thats exactly why I like living in Singapore, everybody thinks the laws here are too strict, but the prick that did this crime, if he did it here, would get 20 strokes of the cain and then be swinging at the end of a rope where he belongs.
    Yup true enough.. cept I dont agree with getting beat for spitting haha.. can u chew gum?

London, Ontario
    Thats crazy man.. Was just up there visiting some friends.. again sorry to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    People take things too seriously, and seem to feel the need, to be the big trough guy and make rash immature decisions, in order to make them feel more powerful or better about their inadequacies….
    big tough guy ?!?!?! murder and from wut i saw didnt read it all but i think he said the guy is gettin 10 yrs thats it? u kill some1 and get 10 yrs if ur little kid or ur wife was killed ud have a different reply.
    eye for an eye he killed some1 he dies simpe as that

Aboot is offline Banned
    big tough guy ?!?!?! murder and from wut i saw didnt read it all but i think he said the guy is gettin 10 yrs thats it? u kill some1 and get 10 yrs if ur little kid or ur wife was killed ud have a different reply.
    And then you die cause you killed him?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

He figures that the guy is going to server 10 years, have to wait to see. I don't think that's enough time either. I also support the death penalty.

However killing the guy, because the authorities aren’t going to punish him severely enough, isn't the most intelligent thing to do.

Like Aboot said,
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Regardless, this type of tough guy crap does nothing but gets more people killed and jail time.

But if it makes you feel better, go for it....

AVAGO is offline Member
    originaly posted by Aboot
    EXACTLY...... a philosoper once said, an eye for an eye and the world will be blind. This really the solution???

aint gonna turn this to a discussion (not here at least)bottom line is if some1 i cared bout got murdered id kill whoever did it without thinking

Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    EXACTLY...... a philosoper once said, an eye for an eye and the world will be blind. This really the solution???
    the world is blind open ur eyes it aint pink and by letting murderes live its only making it worse

AVAGO is offline Member
    Yes sorry the worng place for a disscusion of that matter. I am very sorry to hear this man...

sorry bout ur loss and for postin that here

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Hi...I rarely post but this one needs it. All of these situations are crazy....so is the world. I am not trying to hi-jack threads, just sharing my views. I know of another bad case in Cass City, Michigan. Two 18 year old's were partying and got in a fight with each other. One kid punched the other in the face one time. The kid was rushed to the hospitol and died. The puncher is now looking at 15 years. He is not a boxer or weight lifter, just some skinny kid who happened to hit the other one just right. Suck to be him.

The other case is a friend of our family. He is a professional arm wrestler and amatuer body builder. MASSIVE DUDE...MASSIVE... Anyway, he was flagged down on the e-way to help some people and when he was bent down to loosen the tire for the couple the man hit him with something over the head. My buddy turned and punched him once but it put him through the window of the car and the man died from brain trauma. My buddy was found not guilty on manslaughter but is messed up upstairs from it.

This world really is crazy, and rarely is justice really served. When it is it seems to be on people who may not deserve it. Take it from me though, 10 years anywhere is bad time...especially max....and I am not sure how Canada's system works but it sounds like he will be eligible in 10 not for sure. 10 years is a long time for good behavior and he will most likely be into some sort of sh1t before then. I seen a lot of crazy stuff on the 2 I served and wasn't even in max other than through processing.

Either way, sorry for everyone's loss, no posts will make it better but we are out here reading and feeling....take care everyone.

maxex is offline Member
    sorry to hear that bro. But in america we have what is called "a crime of passion" or somethin like that. If that were to happen here that guy would get hardly any prison time, and if they have the same thing in canada hell probably get alot less.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information