View Poll Results: Should murderers live?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I THINK THEY SHOULD LIVE

7 36.84%
  • I THINK THEY SHOULD DIE

8 42.11%
  • IF AUTHORITIES DONT KILL THEM PEOPLE SHOULD

4 21.05%
  • I THINK THE SYSTEM IS HANDELING IT WELL

4 21.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Murder

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Post Murder

Should muderers live?

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i think solitary confinement for the rest of their life is better because if you kill them it is the easy way out. they should be in a room with no tv nothing

AVAGO is offline Member
    originaly posted by nickrizz
    i think solitary confinement for the rest of their life is better because if you kill them it is the easy way out. they should be in a room with no tv nothing
    defo

wuts crime of passion btw? and i still think they should die

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    We're not god. We are not to say who lives and dies.. What gives us that authority? You said you'd kill someone who hurt your family.. That person that you kill has a family too.. what if they take it out on your family? its a rough circle!

AVAGO is offline Member
    What about a 'I THINK THE SYSTEM ISNT DOING VERY WELL' button on the poll ? The 1 i would go for

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    I think the question is far too general to be answered accurately.

they have no rite to kill im just settin a score wut lets say my wife was shot u think i should call the cops um hey this guy killed my wife and hell get 10years or smth no f***** way he dies and if i go to prison for that f*** it id try to hide it cuz i know ill get some years "Law and justice are 2 completely different things"

AVAGO is offline Member
    Originally Posted by AVAGO
    i feel a bit bad hijakin a thread like that to discuss, but what you are sayin is kill all murderers? but to do that you would have to kill him (making you a murderer)so for that shouldnt you be killed? mayby he has a mother who would just come and kill you for taking her sons life away ? were does this stop i ask ?? therefore an eye for an eye and the world WILL be blind (or dead in translation...)
    a pm i sent to crystal. exactly needsmorestrength........

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    A very complex question without a simple answer. Technically.........judgment is for God alone........at least concerning something like this. That said it would be very hard for me to forgive someone who raped and murdered my wife/daughter, I would want revenge (wrath) which is a sin. I would need a lot of help getting over it.

I think they should live... but not the current life of luxury they got... Lifers live in better conditions than poor people in the projects or homeless people... thats unacceptable.

In my book it's pretty simple...

You murder, you rape, you commit a violent crime against another person or attempt any of those, you go to an arctic Gulag for hard labour for the rest of your life until death. Period.

No TV, no gym, no phone, no luxury... hard labour 14 hours a day 7 days a week. You work you eat, you don't you die. You want to kill yourself? Go right ahead, but the state won't do it for you.

Thats one thing the Russians did right during the communist era (minus the political prisonners of course...) None of this bullsh!t "prisonners rights" cräp. None of this rehab and reintegration bullsh!t.

Would be a lot more cost efficient than the current prison system for lifers, and a LOT more efficient for folks who deserve the death penalty.

Red

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    A very complex question without a simple answer. Technically.........judgment is for God alone........at least concerning something like this. That said it would be very hard for me to forgive someone who raped and murdered my wife/daughter, I would want revenge (wrath) which is a sin. I would need a lot of help getting over it.
    judgement is not for god alone god is not doing nething this world is f***** up and u rely on god to fix it ?

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    they have no rite to kill im just settin a score wut lets say my wife was shot u think i should call the cops um hey this guy killed my wife and hell get 10years or smth no f***** way he dies and if i go to prison for that f*** it id try to hide it cuz i know ill get some years "Law and justice are 2 completely different things"
    What if your wife was shot by accident? What if the person that shot your wife had been slipped some drugs and was tripping out? What if the person that shot your was accidently let out of a mental institute? Your taking into account absolutly nothing except seeking revenge. Your not taking into account law or justice!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I think they should live... but not the current life of luxury they got... Lifers live in better conditions than poor people in the projects or homeless people... thats unacceptable.

In my book it's pretty simple...

You murder, you rape, you commit a violent crime against another person or attempt any of those, you go to an arctic Gulag for hard labour for the rest of your life until death. Period.

No TV, no gym, no phone, no luxury... hard labour 14 hours a day 7 days a week. You work you eat, you don't you die. You want to kill yourself? Go right ahead, but the state won't do it for you.

Thats one thing the Russians did right during the communist era (minus the political prisonners of course...) None of this bullsh!t "prisonners rights" cräp. None of this rehab and reintegration bullsh!t.

Would be a lot more cost efficient than the current prison system for lifers, and a LOT more efficient for folks who deserve the death penalty.

Red
    Yea man to put a person to death costs millions and millions of dollars! I agree they should have no luxuries

btw im not married just usin an example second there will be tuff calls they have to be considered analyzed then judged but what im talkin bout is murder cold blooded murder like the one that happened in the other thread

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Yea man to put a person to death costs millions and millions of dollars! I agree they should have no luxuries
    putting a person to death costs millions ??????????????????????how hard is it to twist some1s neck

Maybe you need to clarify what type of murder Crystal.

putting a person to death costs millions ??????????????????????how hard is it to twist some1s neck

Of course yes, i can just imagine a giant que leading upto a a big strong guy who stands there and breaks peoples necks for a living whilst his apprentice collects the dropping bodies and uses them for soup.

this kinda murder is one of them messy
    My girlfriend's friend was murdered a couple of days ago

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends the type of murder of course.... proven cold-blooded murder usually has the death penalthy. But, i actually like the solitary confinement for the rest of life. (its more of a torture)

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Well prison is justice. As far as the death penalty I say yes. I would not be put in that position to make that call. The Bible says servants obey your masters. This includes Judges and the system. If the Judge says it, technically there should be no argument.

this kinda murder is one of them messy
    My girlfriend's friend was murdered a couple of days ago
    Ok, maybe you should of stated that when you started the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Of course yes, i can just imagine a giant que leading upto a a big strong guy who stands there and breaks peoples necks for a living whilst his apprentice collects the dropping bodies and uses them for soup.
    s*** u made me laugh but yes thats how it should be done or an easy way so people wouldnt says it costs too much when they inject them well they die and some1 picks em and hey at least they can use their bodies for something useful like kidney implants etc...

jonnytour is offline Member
    If I am not mistaken none of us here are perfect.....right? Do any of us have perfect jusgement?? What abouf the people that are proven innocent after being in jail for a few years? It is obvious that mistakes can be made. People can be set up. I don;t believe that we as inmperfect humans have the right to make a such an irreversable decision such as oputting another to death. This is just my .02!

s*** u made me laugh but yes thats how it should be done or an easy way so people wouldnt says it costs too much when they inject them well they die and some1 picks em and hey at least they can use their bodies for something useful like kidney implants etc...
    You honestly believe what you are saying dont you? Do you actually think something like that would EVER happen?

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Well prison is justice. As far as the death penalty I say yes. I would not be put in that position to make that call. The Bible says servants obey your masters. This includes Judges and the system. If the Judge says it, technically there should be no argument.
    just bcuz that judge is in his position doesnt mean we should obey him blindly wut if he was bribed or is related to the person and dont say that stuff doesnt happen cuz a person i know got away with murder cuz his dad is some big shot i would obey them if i knew for sure that they would not let feelings interfere and r doing theyre jobs 100% rite but its not that way

See you forgetting that everyone is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!! Putting someone to death requires trials upon trials and appeals upon appeals! And even if the loved one is killed in COLD blood.. you killing them is the exact same so you deserve to be killed to right?

maxex is offline Member
    wuts crime of passion btw? and i still think they should die
    I dont know the exact term, but a crime of passion is something like that above thread, a guys girl dumps him and he gets so distraught he kills her, or if two people are in a heated argument and it turns into a fight and someone dies, something like that.

You honestly believe what you are saying dont you? Do you actually think something like that would EVER happen?
    when im kidding ill tell ya but im not would it ever happen ? i cant see in the future but maybe it will u dont know wut murder is do u messy its when u really see or experience something then u change ur prespective

when im kidding ill tell ya but im not would it ever happen ? i cant see in the future but maybe it will u dont know wut murder is do u messy its when u really see or experience something then u change ur prespective
    I can assure you that it will never happen. I dont think theres a single person on this board that would disagree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    See you forgetting that everyone is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!! Putting someone to death requires trials upon trials and appeals upon appeals! And even if the loved one is killed in COLD blood.. you killing them is the exact same so you deserve to be killed to right?
    yes there should be some research and see the motives and the circumstances but not like it is now and no i dont deserve to be killed cuz i have a reason and its death and if i ever kill ne1 in cold blood id kill my self or turn myself in i wouldnt think bout it twice

well the majority says they die

well the majority says they die
    Yes, but do you think that the correct way in which they should die is for some just to twist their necks? I'd hate to live in your world

and thats how it should be

Yes, but do you think that the correct way in which they should die is for some just to twist their necks? I'd hate to live in your world
    thats regarding murder people messy u dont have a clue wut it would be like and ur seeing wut u wanna see look at the big f***** picture look wut this would achieve

im sorry how would like they die lethal injection gas chamber u think its more mericiful or something huh?its cuz u dont have contact with them u dont see them then its ok its not its the same death is death

thats regarding murder people messy u dont have a clue wut it would be like and ur seeing wut u wanna see look at the big f***** picture look wut this would achieve
    What would it achieve? Do you believe that society would be more peaceful? Do you believe that people would accept that style of punishment?

im sorry how would like they die lethal injection gas chamber u think its more mericiful or something huh?its cuz u dont have contact with them u dont see them then its ok its not its the same death is death
    Its not a matter of mercy. Maybe you just dont understand the question you've asked in the first place.

yes there should be some research and see the motives and the circumstances but not like it is now and no i dont deserve to be killed cuz i have a reason and its death and if i ever kill ne1 in cold blood id kill my self or turn myself in i wouldnt think bout it twice
    Are you like mercenary or kamakazi? so you'd give your life up to get vengence? and killing someone out of vengence in the same as cold blood, so in some peoples eyes, you to would deserve to die

What would it achieve? Do you believe that society would be more peaceful? Do you believe that people would accept that style of punishment?
    prison does not remove murderers it just removes them from society then releases them again wut did they accomplish???????????? its stupid imagine if they were removed for good yeah i think it would be alot more peaceful and with the quality of life theyre getting i think they would accpe that style of punishment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information