buckeye44 is offline Junior Member

relationship question

hey all.. just wanted to get your opinions on something. my girlfriend the other nite told me in conversation this: she said, "ask (blank), i have been the most faithful to you than anyone i have ever dated." doesnt that seem like she has only messed around on me fewer times? or do you think she really means she has never cheated on me in any way.
    I ask cause most of her friends, i know for a fact cheat on either their boyfriends or even husbands. that is why i am most concerned cause i think if all her friends do it that she just follows suit as well, know what i mean. thanks for the opinions

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would just explain to her, that if you ever find out that she has been unfaithful, that you will drop her like a hot rock, and never have anything to do with her in the future.

It doesn't sound good though, I understand what she said as she has been faithful with you, but she has cheated on boyfriends in the past, which isn't good at all.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I would go ahead and detach my emotions from a piece of **** like her.

I am sorry to sound so harsh, but think about yourself here, she has done it before and hangs around types that even cheat on husbands...that **** pisses me off to no end.

Seriously, detach your emotions and sit back and wait, sounds as if she has already done it but just not as much as before.

Does not sound good to me.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Kill her, hide the body..haha sorry had to deca

I dunno man.. Ask her straight out if she has cheated on u!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I would just explain to her, that if you ever find out that she has been unfaithful, that you will drop her like a hot rock, and never have anything to do with her in the future.

It doesn't sound good though, I understand what she said as she has been faithful with you, but she has cheated on boyfriends in the past, which isn't good at all.
    AGREED

btw she does sound like she cheated

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Kill her, hide the body..haha sorry had to deca

I dunno man.. Ask her straight out if she has cheated on u!
    thief...

bro, if she just brought that up from nowhere.. she prolly already has, and her subconscions is making her feel bad. id start paying more attention, bc it sounds to me like she did and is tryin to clear it up, without opening the can..

buckeye44 is offline Junior Member
    hey thanks a lot guys. i wanted to make sure i was understanding all this correctly. i have asked her if she has cheated and of course she denies it. anyone good at body language to tell if she is lying?

Go bang a couple broads this weekend.. just in case..better safe then sorry haha.. Just kidding.. I agree with Deca

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not sure why she would say something like that. What does she want a brownie button for not cheating on you.....Bro, sounds like this chick is going to be nothing but problems.

OG

Quote Originally Posted by buckeye44
    hey thanks a lot guys. i wanted to make sure i was understanding all this correctly. i have asked her if she has cheated and of course she denies it. anyone good at body language to tell if she is lying?
    Well if you piss on her and she gets mad she prolly didnt :P... Umm I dunno I would take note if she has become really clingy, like acting like shes trying to make up for something

The person will make little or no eye contact. A person who is lying to you will do
    everything to avoid making eye contact.
    • Physical expression will be limited, with few arm and hand movements. What arm and hand
    movements are present will seem stiff, and mechanical. Hands, arm and legs pull in toward
    the body; the individual takes up less space.
    • His hand(s) may go up to his face or throat, especially to the mouth. But contact with his
    body is limited to these areas. He is also unlikely to touch his chest with an open hand
    gesture. He may also touch the nose or scratch behind the ear.
    • If he is trying to appear casual and relaxed about his answer, he may shrug a little.

this is what id do.. not saying your should.. but what id do.. tell her hey. lets go out for a movie.. get her in the van..lol and then drive to some remote location...pull out your Gat and stick it to her neck and start screamin who u phuckin bitch, ima kill you if u dont tell me, who u phuckin, tell me now, push the weapon deep into her neck, and keep screamin.. if she cheated she will tell you. then say whore, and leave her, if she didnt, just say, baby im practicing for a movie.. am i any good..

or u can take a love making course and she wont ever cheat on u again jk

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Blinks excessively under question, looks up and to the left trying to think of an answer.......but that's just a couple off the top of my head. If you don't understand more about body language it's hard to tell.

Doesn't give eye contact while answering a question is another.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    this is what id do.. not saying your should.. but what id do.. tell her hey. lets go out for a movie.. get her in the van..lol and then drive to some remote location...pull out your Gat and stick it to her neck and start screamin who u phuckin bitch, ima kill you if u dont tell me, who u phuckin, tell me now, push the weapon deep into her neck, and keep screamin.. if she cheated she will tell you. then say whore, and leave her, if she didnt, just say, baby im practicing for a movie.. am i any good..
    hahahaha priceless

houseofpain is offline Banned
    LMMFAO.....prison time for sure

hey all.. just wanted to get your opinions on something. my girlfriend the other nite told me in conversation this: she said, "ask (blank), i have been the most faithful to you than anyone i have ever dated." doesnt that seem like she has only messed around on me fewer times? or do you think she really means she has never cheated on me in any way.
    I ask cause most of her friends, i know for a fact cheat on either their boyfriends or even husbands. that is why i am most concerned cause i think if all her friends do it that she just follows suit as well, know what i mean. thanks for the opinions
    i would seriously just break up with her. relationships are built on trust and if you have even that little bit of doubt its gonna eat you alive bro.
    ~HOP

Sounds interesting....I prefer just asking if she feels comfortable in the relationship and would like to continue or if she would rather date others.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Sounds interesting....I prefer just asking if she feels comfortable in the relationship and would like to continue or if she would rather date others.
    you are clearly canadian

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    LMMFAO.....prison time for sure

i would seriously just break up with her. relationships are built on trust and if you have even that little bit of doubt its gonna eat you alive bro.
    ~HOP

Good point bro. Now the thoughts in your head its going to eat you up bro. Your going to start questioning everything she says and does from now on. Best to end it now before it gets any harder....Cause trust me it will...

OG

is that it?

you are clearly canadian
    Did I call you any bad names?! No, no I ddin't...now I think you owe me an appolgy. I AM a Redneck my good Sir! hahahahahaha

OK OK, being a RN myself.. i formally apologize and offer a sacficial deer to make ammends

OK OK, being a RN myself.. i formally apologize and offer a sacficial deer to make ammends
    Throw in a banjo and we'll call it even. hahahaha

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I would go ahead and detach my emotions from a piece of **** like her. I am sorry to sound so harsh, but think about yourself here, she has done it before and hangs around types that even cheat on husbands...that **** pisses me off to no end. Seriously, detach your emotions, sounds as if she has already done it but just not as much as before. Does not sound good to me.
    I agree. Bro, I know from expierience that IF you think they are cheating....then they probably are. My mind knew whe was cheating but my heart didnt want to accept it, so I let her lie.

you are clearly canadian
    lmao here we go again

ill throw in a Gibson Banjo and a bottle of shine

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Any way you slice it, this is not a positive situation. Character is key when you are trying to build the foundation of a serious relationship. Even if she has not cheated on you yet, she has admitted that she has done it in past relationships (not good - could be just a matter of time). Also, a good measure of an individual is the people they spend time with. If her friends are not people of character (cheating on bf's or husbands), that does not speak highly of her either.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    She and her friends sounds like a bunch of scanks to me.............leave her ass. Women like that are not to be trusted with your heart/life. Move on i'm sure you can do better.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    It sounds like you don't trust your girl anyway, and you may legit reasons for this Love unfortunately can make you think crazy things.
    I am not sure age range here, but it could possibly be that she has cheated on previous boyfriends, and knows it, and now she wants to prove to you that she can be faithful and may be telling you this in hopes that you will believe her. It could be that she really likes you, but yet, she has cheated in the past, and now she wants to prove to you and herself that she can be faithful.
    Then again, it could be that she is projecting her guilty conscience too. Hard to say. I always say, that you are like the company you keep! So if she hangs around friends that cheat then the tempation and peer pressure is there, now that does not necessarily mean she is cheating, but it is easier to do when the tempation is there. My advice would be to wait it out. Observe how she acts, look for suspicious things that she does, I mean don't be overly jealous or try to look for the smallest things. If a woman is cheating, with time you can tell. They will start making excuses for places they have been, things they have done, etc. Eye contact as someone mentioned is a key thing. Look for loss of lebito with her, not wanting to hold hands, have sex, kiss etc. Those are usually clear signs that she is cheating or not interested in a relationship with you any longer. One thing I have learned in my years of dating, is patience can be your best friend when it comes to things such as this. Most of the time if you are patient and wait and just be observant, quiet your thoughts, then it will usually come clear to you, and you will know. Good luck my friend, I feel you pain, I do! keep communicating with her. Remember women react and respond to someone better on an emotional or communicative level. That is why it is proven that women are more likely to cheat with someone from their work environment believe it or not. Women are attracted to men on an emotional level. Where as men are attracted to women mostly on a sexual level. Just the way we are made brutha.
    Hope this helps, best of luck.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    My interpertation= She has cheated on you LESS THAN her other boyfriends. Less than meaning <, not > or =

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    She and her friends sounds like a bunch of scanks to me.............leave her ass. Women like that are not to be trusted with your heart/life. Move on i'm sure you can do better.
    exactly! and u cant trust her very much if u r wondering if shes cheated on u so get rid of the biatch! theres lots of girls out there bro dont settle for one like this! if u find out she did cheat on u nail one of her hoe friends and then tell her. nothing better than revenge.

decas idea aslo sounds good! LOL....

marka is offline Associate Member
    That phrase she gave you has all the signs of the wrong woman. Also all the signs of a fun, lively girl, but not someone for something serious. She will cheat on you if she hasnt, plus girls like tend to hold you back in every other aspect.

Thread Information