Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 51

Thread: girls

  1. #1
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192

    girls

    if u meet a girl and u kinda like her, do u......?
    A) call her frequently so she gets the hint that u r interested
    B) dont call her that much and play hard to get
    C) just plain out say "ya im interested in u..etc etc

  2. #2
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    d) pull down my pants and show her my 12inch winkie-dink

  3. #3
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    if u meet a girl and u kinda like her, do u......?
    A) call her frequently so she gets the hint that u r interested
    B) dont call her that much and play hard to get
    C) just plain out say "ya im interested in u..etc etc
    be a complete jerk....chicks dig jerks...

  4. #4
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    You have to show some interest, but just dont over due it. Showing to much to soon most of the time is a turn off for chicks. They like the thrill of the chase just as much as some guys. Me, i prefer a chick tells me all she wants me for is sex right away....

    If that doesnt do it go with d).

    OG

  5. #5
    Matrix78's Avatar
    Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    490
    i've doen A nd C and that **** has nerver worked, then i tried being a dick and not carring one way or the other and that friggin works. it's kind of a pin in the ass cause its so outta my carricter to be rude to a girl but go figure the sh!t works

  6. #6
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    be a complete jerk....chicks dig jerks...
    true but dont over do it, its not hard to let a girl u know u like her! but definatley dont call lots! then she will think she has u wrapped around her finger. b a jerk but not too much or she will just think ur a fukin prick. dont show her that u like her very much like u can do with or without seein/talking to her. JMO....

  7. #7
    rambo's Avatar
    rambo is offline The Lord God
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    BURNING THE CAPE
    Posts
    3,035
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    be a complete jerk....chicks dig jerks...
    Amen. Girls are stupid.

  8. #8
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    be a complete jerk....chicks dig jerks...

    Agreed...

  9. #9
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Agreed...
    nice guys finish last....

  10. #10
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    12. Women like it when you ignore them. It arouses them. hahaha

  11. #11
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    nice guys finish last....
    so true

  12. #12
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    I listen to her.

    This makes the girls think im special.

    Then she's mine

    And im not even a player...

  13. #13
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    nice guys finish last....

    ya so sad though



    like Matrix said, its hard for me to be an asshole

  14. #14
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    You have to show some interest, but just dont over due it. Showing to much to soon most of the time is a turn off for chicks. They like the thrill of the chase just as much as some guys. Me, i prefer a chick tells me all she wants me for is sex right away....

    If that doesnt do it go with d).

    OG
    Lmao I agree. This girl right now the less interest I show the more desperate she gets.. Asking me to do something everynight, trying to get me to stop by her work.. And I never ever call her lol!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    706
    It's a trait of all women to not appreciate something when they have it or always want something better if they know you are owned by them. Being a cocksmack makes them wonder and makes them feel like they are accomplishing something by keeping your interest.

  16. #16
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    be a complete jerk....chicks dig jerks...
    The really sad part about this statment is it is 100% true. If you're nice, a good listener and have a heart they'll have no intrest in you whatsoever. Nice guys do finish dead last........and end up with the ugly chicks.

    I once dated (polite term) a woman I just fell head over heels for....she up and gets back with her cheating husband (yes she was seperated at the time and thinking she would get a divorce)..............and this was the third time she caught him....in the act! With my luck if I got caught cheating bullets would start flying! hahahaha

  17. #17
    goodcents's Avatar
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Playing w/ tits
    Posts
    5,745
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    ya so sad though



    like Matrix said, its hard for me to be an asshole
    Comes natural to me Best ways:
    " how was your day" they love that crap ( sometimes I would rather slit my wrist than listen to them!, but oh well
    I love the way they say: "You are so nice"
    The best line:
    " This is going to sound odd, but I love going with my girl to go shopping and having them ask my opinion on what they should get." I've had them even start crying on that one.They always say "your so different than most guys" then I say "it's just fun picking it out, if makes me feel good knowing they like my opinion"
    Flame if you want, but try it! you will be glad

  18. #18
    Monkeytown's Avatar
    Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    1,717
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    be a complete jerk....chicks dig jerks...
    Yeah that!! And be a skinny girlie lookin' fvcker. They dig that too.

  19. #19
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    dont know wut clomid is but i heard it does stuff like that to u

  20. #20
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    last message to good cents

  21. #21
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Yeah that!! And be a skinny girlie lookin' fvcker. They dig that too.
    lol
    ya i guess u have to be a pretty boy too... i dont care too much for wearing a pink lacoste shirt with my collar popped and a burberri scarf..

  22. #22
    goodcents's Avatar
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Playing w/ tits
    Posts
    5,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Yeah that!! And be a skinny girlie lookin' fvcker. They dig that too.
    So true Some of the smallest dudes have some of the hottest chicks, but we're just borrowing the girls any way, we don't own them. Share and spread the wealth.

  23. #23
    Sage's Avatar
    Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    SAGEVILLE City
    Posts
    2,149
    let her constantly strive for your attention.........and do not get all soft and ghay on her either which rules out (a,c= platonic friend).............

  24. #24
    goodcents's Avatar
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Playing w/ tits
    Posts
    5,745
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    last message to good cents
    Don't understand

  25. #25
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    if u meet a girl and u kinda like her, do u......?
    A) call her frequently so she gets the hint that u r interested
    B) dont call her that much and play hard to get
    C) just plain out say "ya im interested in u..etc etc
    Believe this or not guys.... but i would go with the third grade "my friend likes you" technique. Make sure its a girl who will talk proudly when she speaks about you!! Have her talk to the girl about you, feel her out a lil. If she thinks it could be a go... let her mention that you like her! Now, one of to outcomes will emerge. 1) she likes you and you go with opt C or 2) she doesnt like you but the girl plays it off and you dont look like a fool and in that case, can still hang out w/ her w/ out feeling to weird but at this point she knows you like her so here is where you will ignore her and act like a jerk until she does like you!!
    Last edited by HeavyHitter; 01-13-2005 at 02:14 PM.

  26. #26
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    I listen to her.

    This makes the girls think im special.

    Then she's mine

    And im not even a player...
    Hahah yea man.. Girls love it when u listen its rare these dayz

  27. #27
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Comes natural to me Best ways:
    " how was your day" they love that crap ( sometimes I would rather slit my wrist than listen to them!, but oh wellI love the way they say: "You are so nice"
    The best line:
    " This is going to sound odd, but I love going with my girl to go shopping and having them ask my opinion on what they should get." I've had them even start crying on that one.They always say "your so different than most guys" then I say "it's just fun picking it out, if makes me feel good knowing they like my opinion"
    Flame if you want, but try it! you will be glad
    lol exactly

  28. #28
    marka's Avatar
    marka is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    TJ
    Posts
    319
    B
    Woman like someone who is a challenge.
    And the hottest girls, are easier to approach than the not so hot ones. This is official fact.

  29. #29
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by marka
    B
    Woman like someone who is a challenge.
    And the hottest girls, are easier to approach than the not so hot ones. This is official fact.
    I agree with that and yes I say B as well

  30. #30
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    whats the matter guys.... nobody wants to listen to my third grade idea.....

  31. #31
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    nice guys finish last....


    so true!

  32. #32
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Chicks and girls may, WOMEN do NOT.

    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    be a complete jerk....chicks dig jerks...

  33. #33
    palme's Avatar
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Hahah yea man.. Girls love it when u listen its rare these dayz
    It has never failed me! Not once!

  34. #34
    Full Intensity's Avatar
    Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,281
    be an ass and tell her to give u a bj. that u had a fantasy about seeing her head b/w ur legs. if she slaps u walk to the next. u're bound to hit the jackpot if u try it with about 20 girls lmao

  35. #35
    yooo's Avatar
    yooo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    nice guys finish last....
    Your two posts couldnt be anymore true

  36. #36
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    It has never failed me! Not once!
    I totally agree. I keep it as friendss and have great conversations with them.. One particular girl right now, we're great but I act as though I want nothing more then a friendship with the occasional hint to more. I think its wearing her down

  37. #37
    Anteros's Avatar
    Anteros is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Chicks and girls may, WOMEN do NOT.
    Very true...but most girls and chicks dont become women until theyre hitched...so to get them you have to be a jerk, then once theyre set on u, u can be urself.....i guess....

    I just stick with my motto...im gonna be how i feel, whether nice, a jerk etc...but if its nice, only up to the level they are showing me, theres nothing wrong with treating a girl like a queen, if she treats you like a king....

  38. #38
    Bryan2's Avatar
    Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,746
    Just be straight up with them tell them you think there cool and are interested but not that you like them or that there is a huge demand for them. Do NOT over compliment them thats always a killer!

    And most important of all the cocky yet funny routine!!! but you do have to practice on this because there are other outcomes if your unskilled they might just call you an ass for going to far with it or youll hurt their feelings.

    And every once and a while rarely do somthing somewhat special for them but not too often or they get used to it and feel like its their right to get it from you all of the time. Again it all depends on what type of chick she is relating lookswise anyways.

    scale average being about a 7, 8 is getting up there nice face as well as decent body. 9 is rediculously gorgeous,10 well ive only seen 1 ten in real life. 6s are the butterfaces or need some slight work but of course you dont mind to bang if your drunk.

    anything above a 7.5 starts taking different stratagies and you deffenatley need to work on the cocky yet funny routine for the 8s and above. They are used to getting hit on all day long and shut every regular guy out if the dont meet there code but the cocky-funny thing breaks through the doors.

  39. #39
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Just be straight up with them tell them you think there cool and are interested but not that you like them or that there is a huge demand for them. Do NOT over compliment them thats always a killer!

    And most important of all the cocky yet funny routine!!! but you do have to practice on this because there are other outcomes if your unskilled they might just call you an ass for going to far with it or youll hurt their feelings.

    And every once and a while rarely do somthing somewhat special for them but not too often or they get used to it and feel like its their right to get it from you all of the time. Again it all depends on what type of chick she is relating lookswise anyways.

    scale average being about a 7, 8 is getting up there nice face as well as decent body. 9 is rediculously gorgeous,10 well ive only seen 1 ten in real life. 6s are the butterfaces or need some slight work but of course you dont mind to bang if your drunk.

    anything above a 7.5 starts taking different stratagies and you deffenatley need to work on the cocky yet funny routine for the 8s and above. They are used to getting hit on all day long and shut every regular guy out if the dont meet there code but the cocky-funny thing breaks through the doors.
    Lmao thats got so much thought into it haha awsome

  40. #40
    Bryan2's Avatar
    Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,746
    experiences with women has burned it into my mind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •