palme is offline Rosie Member

GGW? Mardi gras?

Is that in new orleans?

Are the girls really that easy at these "give me a necklace and i show you my tits/pussy/suck your dick" parties?

Have you ever been there? Any wild stories?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya mardi gras is in new orleans. ive never been but ya its that easy to get girls to flash and strip for beads! suppose to b a great time. i'd rather go th the carnival in rio tho! just cause i love the women over there.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Is that in new orleans?

Are the girls really that easy at these "give me a necklace and i show you my tits/pussy/suck your dick" parties?

Have you ever been there? Any wild stories?
    Yes to all your questions. Planning a trip over?

i saw it on wild on the other nite and they both look crazy! thousands of people all on the street partying, naked girls everywhere

Jugg lets hear those stories then!

Nah man im not going, maybe when im single But there is some stuff on tv about the guy behind GGW, it got me thinking about how some girls just loose it with some alcohol in their blood.
    Seems to be a STD party...

Alot of transexualls in rio tycin...be carefull

allsaucedup is offline Member
    i have been to the NO twice for mardi gras it is possible the most the rediculous (in a good way) party i have ever been to. girls everywhere willing to flash you for some $0.25 beeds. I have not been in about 4 or 5 years but it was fun

Nah man im not going, maybe when im single But there is some stuff on tv about the guy behind GGW, it got me thinking about how some girls just loose it with some alcohol in their blood.

LOL i know thats the scary part!

Let's just say it's a wild assed time......I've seen everything from girls flashing to couples having sex in the streets.

Of course women lossen up with a little alcohol in their system.....that why we men refer to alcohol as panty peeler. hahahaha

Hahaha sick tycin!

Jugg thats what im talking about! People doing it in the middle of the street, crazy! Arent there any cops around? What about fights?

Hahaha sick tycin!

Jugg thats what im talking about! People doing it in the middle of the street, crazy! Arent there any cops around? What about fights?
    cops are pretty laid back when mardi gras is on i heard, as long as people arent really causing trouble they let it go. shlt i would nail my girl in the street if i could! LOL... anywhere where thats shlt is happening is gon b a fun time!

Hahaha sick tycin!

Oh their around, everywhere, all right.....but their really busy breaking up fights and rousting drunks off to jail.

A lot depends on which parade you go to, there are multipule parades.....the Zulu parade is the largest...at least it was the last time I went.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

GO THERE... and dont bring less than $500 between $20-50 entry fees to clubs, alcohol, taxi, room, alcohol, beads. Its worth it, something you will remember the rest of your life.

-Syn

I'll post some pics from my camera phone if I can find them, to show you how crowded the streets are.

-Syn

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate
    GO THERE... and dont bring less than $500 between $20-50 entry fees to clubs, alcohol, taxi, room, alcohol, beads. Its worth it, something you will remember the rest of your life.

-Syn

I'll post some pics from my camera phone if I can find them, to show you how crowded the streets are.
    Head to one of the party stores and buy a **** load of beads pretty cheap and you're set. I always buy about ten of the really nice beads, the ones that are pretty large, and save them for the real good looking hotties.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Head to one of the party stores and buy a **** load of beads pretty cheap and you're set. I always buy about ten of the really nice beads, the ones that are pretty large, and save them for the real good looking hotties.
    Hahaha you have a set of beads for the fugglys too?

Syn looks like a normal night here, hehe

Thumbs up

Yeah I forgot to mention that... The more extravagant the beads the more you will get . Also buy beads somewhere other than NO they charge out the azz, because they can.

Good lookn out Juggernaut

-Syn

I want to go to Europe for that reason. Just havent gotten around to it.

-Syn

[QUOTE=palme]Hahaha you have a set of beads for the fugglys too? [QUOTE]

My empty beer cans tied together with dental foss. hahahahaha

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    I'm from Louisiana and yes it is wild. We were introduced to drinking at mardis gras around age 7 or 8. I can remember waiting until the floats passed and everybody forgot to watch their ice chest and we raiding a whole 6 pack between 3 of us and downed them in less than two minutes. This was usual behavior for a 7 year old down there. I lived an hour from n.o. but I've ridden in a N.O. parade. it was crazy. Girls will flash you on Bourbon St. all year round. Mardi Gras is just an extreme case. If you are going down this year to N.O be careful, it's gettin pretty trashy down there. You will see people walking down the street, puking while still walkin upright. You will have a combo of crud, puke, beer, sewer filth, and food all the way up to the knee part of your leg by the time you call it a night. When I got older and started running gear, there is a 100% chance you will get in a fight and end up in jail or with a ticket. If you are from LA, there is a 500% chance. It is good times if you're not from there. By now, it's all old to me and I'm deciding to skip it for the first time this year because I am on probation. It is definitely something you want to try. There is no other party that can come even close to it. All the businesses shut down, and the police are more wasted than you.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I was there in 2002............... It was the craziest place I have been to so far.

A lot of the women doing the flashing are horrible and not even worth looking at. I only saw a few that were hot doing the flashing.

solid-d is offline Member
    whats the dates of Mardi gras??

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I went to NO for Halloween a few years ago. Bourbon street was nothing like mardi gras but was fun. I had some milf ask me if I want to do her in front of her husband. I had just started dating my now fiance and was real tempted, but decided not too.....what the hell is wrong with me. ...it might have been the last strange I ever get!

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    the police allow pretty much anything to happen because they know and the city knows how much money mardi gras generates, so the cops don't want to bust everyone and give the festival a bad name. my only advice is while your looking up at the girls on the balcony flashing their tts, MAKE SURE U KEEP YOUR HANDS IN YOUR POCKETS AND ON YOUR WALLETS. thats the perfect time for pick pockets to stricke.

tbrocato is offline Member
    yah I am from new orleans and its mad crazy!

Thread Information