Thread: Funny Gym Story

Anteros is offline Associate Member

Funny Gym Story

Me and my friend were benching today, I finished one of my sets, leaned on the bar and was talking to my buddy when a girl comes by and starts looking to grab some weights off the rack which is right by the bench...not paying much attention to her, but out of the corner of my eye i could see her scoping the rack then finally ending up at the other end of my bar, grabs a couple weights off the bar and is on her way...lol....i was stunned for a bit, then laughed and grabbed replacements from another area...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    new years noobs. They're all over my gym to

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    whats sucks now is my schedule only allows for like 5am or 5pm lifts, aint no way in hell im waking up for 5am lifts. and all the monkeys show up at 5pm.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i would have walked behind her and taken them off soon as she put them on, women get special treatment bc they have a pussy, somehow they forget they dont have the only one, and theirs really isnt special at all..just like them..

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i would have walked behind her and taken them off soon as she put them on, women get special treatment bc they have a pussy, somehow they forget they dont have the only one, and theirs really isnt special at all..just like them..
    i could tell she really didnt know she was taking it from my bar...didnt even look at me , was just so intent on finding her weights...when she did, she took em..lol......so i decided to just let her be

ONaMission is offline Junior Member
    But if a guy would have done it with the same intentness, then you would have said something...right?

Quote Originally Posted by ONaMission
    But if a guy would have done it with the same intentness, then you would have said something...right?
    not sure, maybe...btw you dont have to add the "ness" at the end...you can just say "intent"...
    Last edited by Anteros; 01-13-2005 at 11:48 PM.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    Deca , is that you in your avatar?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anteros
    Me and my friend were benching today, I finished one of my sets, leaned on the bar and was talking to my buddy when a girl comes by and starts looking to grab some weights off the rack which is right by the bench...not paying much attention to her, but out of the corner of my eye i could see her scoping the rack then finally ending up at the other end of my bar, grabs a couple weights off the bar and is on her way...lol....i was stunned for a bit, then laughed and grabbed replacements from another area...
    thats so funny was she hot?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    thats so funny was she hot?
    not really,

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Hahah thats awsome. I woulda tackled her though

Thread Information