SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member

Deer Hunting, Sort Of. Warning--graphic Pics

My dad's an ER doc and has always said it's better to hit an animal in the road than swerve b/c the swervers are consistently worse off, but I think this might be an exception.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deer Hunting, Sort Of. Warning--graphic Pics-deer1.jpg   Deer Hunting, Sort Of. Warning--graphic Pics-deer2.jpg   Deer Hunting, Sort Of. Warning--graphic Pics-deer3.jpg   Deer Hunting, Sort Of. Warning--graphic Pics-deer4.jpg   Deer Hunting, Sort Of. Warning--graphic Pics-deer5.jpg  

seanw is offline Banned
    This was posted last week

more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deer Hunting, Sort Of. Warning--graphic Pics-deer6.jpg   Deer Hunting, Sort Of. Warning--graphic Pics-deer7.jpg   Deer Hunting, Sort Of. Warning--graphic Pics-deer8.jpg   Deer Hunting, Sort Of. Warning--graphic Pics-deer9.jpg   Deer Hunting, Sort Of. Warning--graphic Pics-deer10.jpg  

last one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deer Hunting, Sort Of. Warning--graphic Pics-deer11.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Ah, I haven't really been on here. Sorry.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    id hit the deer if there was no option but im a really good driver i can avoid it

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    id hit the deer if there was no option but im a really good driver i can avoid it
    You've obviously never had a deer come at you at night on a dark backcountry road... they cannot be avoided.

The deer doesn't just stand there in the road.

Usually the deer is on the side of the road (where you don't see it) and it leaps in front of your car at the last second. If you're doing 60mph like most folks on backcountry roads, there is no way to avoid the deer (unless you can teleport your car).

It happens roughly every two weeks around my country house (we live in a high whitetail deer population area).

Red

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    i didnt see it. he must have been going fast to do that much damage.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    i live in the country i've killed 1 deer, i stopped by the fawn in the road and mommy came out of no where and jumped on my hood, so i got out with my baseball bat and ****ed her up. 4k worth of dmg.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    lol thats nasty BLOOD LOL

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    You've obviously never had a deer come at you at night on a dark backcountry road... they cannot be avoided.

The deer doesn't just stand there in the road.

Usually the deer is on the side of the road (where you don't see it) and it leaps in front of your car at the last second. If you're doing 60mph like most folks on backcountry roads, there is no way to avoid the deer (unless you can teleport your car).

It happens roughly every two weeks around my country house (we live in a high whitetail deer population area).

Red
    That's why I think if they made a gun with huge lights and a loud ass horn on it one could hit a deer without a miss at all......you can be leaning on the horn full tilt and the stupid deer will jump right in front of it.

There's a funny story that Ron White tells on his comedy tour about his cousin telling the story of how he killed a deer that relates......"It was four in the morning, cold as ****.....you wouldn't know....you weren't there.....pussy. I saw him in a clearing about 2000 yards away. I had my 306, with super scope...........................Ron goes on about it and his responce back to his cousin was "I killed a deer while in my van going 60 miles per hour....leaning on the horn the whole way". hahahahahahahahahaha

Thread Information