justin2305 is offline Senior Member

man this sucks!!!!!

i just got my wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday and im already feeling my weight decrease this sucks so bad ive worked so hard to get to where i am and im bout to loose a bunch of it over the next few days yall think ill get it back quick thanks guys

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You can still eat to maintain your weight/strength.

Eggs, oatmeal, grits, protein shakes, white fish (very soft), hamburger meat (also soft), pasta, etc.

This ain't nothin' man.......

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You can still eat to maintain your weight/strength.

Eggs, oatmeal, grits, protein shakes, white fish (very soft), hamburger meat (also soft), pasta, etc.

This ain't nothin' man.......

~SC~
    no i cant eat some of that stuff because i have an infection and the doc said normally i could but with the infection i have i cant and that for 3 or so days i can only eat ice cream and very very soft foods

Protein shakes, lots of 'em!

Red

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    **** it. just anti up the anti-biotics and eat like a mofo. i was at the pita pit the very next day eating pitas after gettin my wisdom teeth taken out. **** this u have to stay home in bed ****.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    i had a GI infection for a week last week, couldnt work out at all. Sucks is that i couldnt eat ANYTHING! Watched my weight drop

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    no i cant eat some of that stuff because i have an infection and the doc said normally i could but with the infection i have i cant and that for 3 or so days i can only eat ice cream and very very soft foods
    I do wisdom extractions every week and don't see how the CONTENT of the food matters. The only concern is texture and softness. The foods Swole listed are not contraindicated by infection. Oatmeal, sweet potato mash for carbs, light flaky fish, eggs and whey for protein.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    protein shakes and weight gainer

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    I do wisdom extractions every week and don't see how the CONTENT of the food matters. The only concern is texture and softness. The foods Swole listed are not contraindicated by infection. Oatmeal, sweet potato mash for carbs, light flaky fish, eggs and whey for protein.
    thats what i meant by the different foods

Well, you conveniently left out THE INFECTION in your first post, hence me not knowing you had this.

That makes no sense though, as if you can eat ice cream or soft foods, you can eat eggs and other soft stuff like cottage cheese and shakes, etc.

I'd get it done, but then again, that's me and I do whatever it takes to stay me.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8

Exactly, I have no idea WTF he's talking about, but I really don't care.

The foods I listed are SOFT as F*CK anyhow, unless he makes grits/oats/fish/eggs with CONCRETE MIX and or PLASTER OF PARIS.

Geez............

~SC~

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Get some N-Large, that should help you keep the cals up.

Exactly, I have no idea WTF he's talking about, but I really don't care.

The foods I listed are SOFT as F*CK anyhow, unless he makes grits/oats/fish/eggs with CONCRETE MIX and or PLASTER OF PARIS.

Geez............

~SC~
    mainly i was talking bout oat meal its real grainy and the doc told me not to eat stuff like that eggs, shakes etc. is cool just not my average food is what im talking bout yall are thinking way to hard bout this one LOL its cool thanks for the feed back

Was just tryin' to help out.

~SC~

Was just tryin' to help out.

~SC~

i no i feel ya bro i appriciate it a bunch to

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    mainly i was talking bout oat meal its real grainy and the doc told me not to eat stuff like that eggs, shakes etc. is cool just not my average food is what im talking bout yall are thinking way to hard bout this one LOL its cool thanks for the feed back
    Hmm, the only thing I can think of is that he was lazy and did not place sutures over your sockets. In this case, grainy foods would find their way into your sockets easier than liquids and trapped food might impair healing. That's why as much as I hate them, I ALWAYS suture wisdoms.

Thread Information