Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

What is your best memory as a kid?

Say under 16 yrs old, whats your fondest memory?..

I think mine were my old friends who I never see anymore and the long lazy summer months.

I bet there's some fantastic memories out there guys?.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER

I think mine were my old friends who I never see anymore and the long lazy summer months.

I bet theirs some fantastic memories out there guys?.

Ive sat here for a while staring at my screen, and theres not many times i'd say i was really that happy.

I guess one time that i still remember is learning to ride my bike, my dad was pushing me along a road... i was peddling trying to keep going, i kept going and shouted to my dad to let go now, turned round and he had already let go... i turned around and cycled back to him and he cheered and said well done

that is quite a nice memory

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    When I was 4 years old, I remember my best friend at the time stole my bike and wouldn't give it back. His parents used to babysit us after Kindergarten for the afternoon and I lived down the block.

He took my bike and wouldn't give it back...so, I snuck into his garage and stole his bike.

We were at opposite ends of the street staring eachother down when I broke. I knew where my parents kept my spare house key, so I went into my house and called the police. I remember the conversation well too.

POLICE - "911, what is your emergency?"
    ME - "Sean stole my bike and he won't give it back."
    POLICE - "Wha....are your parents there?"
    ME - "No, I snuck into my house. They're not here, but Sean won't give me my bike back."

Next thing you know, there's 2 cruisers, my parents, Sean's parents all giving myself and Sean a lecture.

As soon as the police left, I got the biggest slap of my life from my father. Gotta love it.

I have so many, but Messy's bike story reminded me of one....

I remember when my dad first bought me a bike, my dad was hardcore man. Haaaaaaaardcore. He just showed it to me, put me on it and pushed me as hard as he could. He yelled at me and told me to peddle as fast as I can. I was gone like a rocket....until I hit the curb. I FLEW about 10 feet and landed on my neighbours driveway. I was winded and remember my dad walking over with the mangled bike under his arm, he asked if I was okay. When I sucked it up, he slapped me again.

****, I'm remembering another one....

I remember in first grade, I would never eat my lunch. For some reason I wouldn't even throw my lunch bags away, I would bring them home and hide them in my basement. I must've hidden like 10 lunch bags before my dad found them all.

I walked in from school one day and was greeted with a nice big, yep, slap.

Hardcore.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I was bullied in elemetary school, bad. Everyday afterschool these two black kids would beat me up, steal my books, etc. At the time i was really timid and was terrible scared of fighting back and getting in trouble. My dad told me to hit the bigger one as hard as i could and keep hitting him if he started to bully me. I had no intentions of doing this but the next day after school when the bullies came to beat me up, i saw my dad in the bushes across the street watching me. He didnt know i saw him, but i just started beating the hell out of these two kids who outweighed me bigtime until they ran, i was totally rabid because i couldnt let my dad down.

By far my best memory, someday i hope i run into those two kids now.

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    rolf at ronnie..man thats hilarious....mine was the same way except it was my moms...her motto" There ain't nothing a swift backhand can't fix"

Your dad sounds hardcore like mine. If I ever lost a fight, my dad would slap me. If I backed down from a challenge, I would get slapped. If that were my dad in the bushes and I was losing, he'd rough those bullies up then rough me up for being a p-ussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    rolf at ronnie..man thats hilarious....mine was the same way except it was my moms...her motto" There ain't nothing a swift backhand can't fix"
    My mother was the sane one. My dad, man, I was terrified of him at the time, but now I'm glad he was like that. Taught me some lessons in life...the hardway.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Being on varsity Laccrosse for my HS as a freshmen was probably my proudest moment. The fondest memories I have though probably go into just fun stuff I did during the summer, just misc stuff like learning how to hotwire a car, etc.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    My aunt and uncle took me and their three kids to Disneyland when I was in 2nd grade. Thanks to a pretty ****ty childhood, it was the happiest I can ever remember being in my life back then. To this day I still LOVE to go there!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

seanw is offline Banned

I bet there's some fantastic memories out there guys?.
    My first orgasm at the age of eleven

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    my baby-sitter Arissa...…......her skinny punk boyfriend always stopped by and she would please him every time she was in my house to baby-sit me.............. and therefore the cause of me starting masturbating at the early age (i think)...........she never offered any nookie to me either..........bitch........for some reason i never got around to inform my parents of this.........maybe because i had a crush on her................

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Something I think about a lot...when I was around 9 Y/o, I used to make a football out of taped-up socks and would play with it for hours. Before my Mom got home I'd have to untape them and put them back in my drawer. One day this new neighbor guy (adult) walked over and asked if he could throw the "football" with me. This led to him asking why I had rolled up sox for a ball...

The next day, as I was playing in the yard, he came over with his hand behind his back saying he had something for me. He then threw me a nice leather football which he had had since he was a kid. I told him thanks and he said "next time I see that thing, the laces better better be grass stained."

I copied him on my first football scolly offer 8 years later.

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Sticking my tongue in a girls mouth on my second week of birth listening to my uncles i got some 5 year old cooties or it was when i was under a year old being promised sex by someone atleast 15 years older if i could point at the right spot, collected it about 20 years later. Pritty sure thats the best i can do.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dingobite
    Sticking my tongue in a girls mouth on my second week of birth listening to my uncles i got some 5 year old cooties or it was when i was under a year old being promised sex by someone atleast 15 years older if i could point at the right spot, collected it about 20 years later. Pritty sure thats the best i can do.
    Could somebody please translate this into English for me

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    same here while u do ill think bout my memory

the biggest guy in skool hated me i dunno y so neway we got in this small fight which eneded during my class he was talkin to me thru the window im gonna **** u up i burst out laughing dunno y he looked so funny he got so angry threw a chair at me from the window i got out shouted ur gonna die and beat the **** outta him and had his blood and my blood on me sweeet

mm this gurl bout 21 failed HS many times so she was in her last year with me (b4 last year) we kept flirtin we dared each other made out during the class wrapped her legs round me and we got suspeneded but it was kool

when i heard a girl saying god i wanna f*** him

my bike got stollen at a club (not a night club) and i took it back from this guy 5 -6yrs later the same guy nd his group were always pickin on me had this nick name AMINO (here they think that amino acids make u sterile wutever)they were all sitting and had a couple o girls with em and i heard AMINO i said smth like let ur b***** suck my c*** they got so angry carried bottles i was actually honored for some1 to think they needed bottles to beat me up ended up breakin 2 guys noses give 1 6 stitches in his head from that day nothing but RESPECT sorry for the long post

bouncer u gotta finish ur story

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Being in highschool with no worries smoking down. Actually the best memory would probally be hitting a three run homer to win the championship.

smoking up u mean

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    ....Well, one of the best revolves around when my folks would take the family to a lake camping resort in Canada. I was about 13 at the time and I thought it was great (swimming, water skiing, fishing, etc.). Also every year my two cousins would be there (one younger than me, one older) and we would crash around, shooting firecrackers, our BB guns, and having a great time. One year a family was there with three sons. They were our ages, and all were mean little twits. Their father was a doofus, and didnt bother to discipline them at all. Well, they took it upon themselves to try to bully my cousins and me. The first incident was the older son picked a fight with my older cousin - my cousin wiped the floor with him. The second round involved the youngest son attacking my little cousin with a shufflelboard stick and bruising his head pretty bad. After that, my uncle (who was an ex-marine) took me aside and said that I shouldnt hold back if the middle son wanted to mess with me because the score was 1 to1 now and the third battle would settle the war. Sure enough, I was swimming in the lake one day and the middle idiot son came up to me and wanted my diving mask. I told him "no way" and he pushed me and then squared up to fight. I looked at the dock and there was my uncle, watching. Well, I thought then that there was no way I was gonna let him down. I put up my dukes and let fly with a left jab that just landed PERFECT and caught him square in the nose. He fell backwards on his can and started blubbering like a beeyoch. That was the end of the boy wars.
    My uncle told me later on that he would have stopped it, but as long as I was winning, he thought he would enjoy the show. The idiot kid's father later confronted my uncle and demanded to know why his son had a busted nose and threatened my uncle. My uncle told him to get out of his face or he would get the same treatment from him.
    What a great summer - one of the best memories of my life!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Yup,yup

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    my best memory is the first time i figured out that touching myself brings pleasure and release

Be Real is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I was bullied in elemetary school, bad. Everyday afterschool these two black kids would beat me up, steal my books, etc. At the time i was really timid and was terrible scared of fighting back and getting in trouble. My dad told me to hit the bigger one as hard as i could and keep hitting him if he started to bully me. I had no intentions of doing this but the next day after school when the bullies came to beat me up, i saw my dad in the bushes across the street watching me. He didnt know i saw him, but i just started beating the hell out of these two kids who outweighed me bigtime until they ran, i was totally rabid because i couldnt let my dad down.

LOLOLOL that made me crack up for some reason. Funny as hell that BDTR memory is of beating up some kids LOLOLOL I should have known. I have no fond memories of me being a kid. My life sucked till college. I really was never happy till I had my first serious girlfriend in college and we used to sit on the beach and just realax and enjoy each others company.

statuZ is offline Banned
    i use to be a hardcore computer gamer and i loved everquest when it first came out when i was like 12, it was incredible, and i use to listen to techno when i played it, and i stil have all the songs i would listen to, and everytime i listen to one of those songs it reminds me of what game i played, like everquest or daoc amazing **** i loved it, i wish i was age 12 again doing that same thing, but it i guess i grew up cause i dont have that much fun anym ore and its depressing!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    no worries, long summers of fun. being with my cousins playing baseball/football/basketall, family cookouts. those were the days.
    ~HOP

My best memory was playing doctor with half the girls in the neogbourhood when I was 11... god dämm I was a horny little bästard! Show me yours and I'll show you mine was almost an olympic sport for me

How many times did the girls parents call mine to tell them to keep me away from their daughter I'd get a slap upside the head from my mom and a smile and a wink from my dad...

Red

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Varsity High School wrestling, we were going agianst our rival school. This county champ put the kid in a small package cradle and wanted to showboat and and put the kids leg behind his head and ripped his crotch apart. the kid screamed with pain and the opposing coach ran onto the mat and ripped our guy off him. out coach ran out and punched him in the face which started this huge brawl. in the end 2 of our guys were sent to hospital and 8 of their guys went to hospital and around 20 people (including me) were arrested. since most of us were minors it didnt stay on our records. What a great time it was. Man i miss highschool

decadbal is offline Banned
    not that i didnt have any, but i cant remember them really, to many beers and bumps to the noggin. but one of my best memories from life was after i quit workin as a cop and the summer before college started back. me and about 8 friends, few guys and girls,w e would all work then meet in the parking lot after work, and go hang out, i grew up in the mtns so we have a lake, everyday of that summer we would swim, or ride jetskis, hang out, camp, everyday we would go get some beer, and drink, hang out, swim all night long, then repeat it the next day. it really so far is the best memorie as far as that kind of my life, and id love to get to relive it. sadly that was it, we all went our own way after that, i still see some of them and talk to them on aim, but thats it.

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Could somebody please translate this into English for me
    Hey shes still hot in her late 40s doesnt need a tan to hide anything worksout has a r***.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    alright I'm 19 now and still see highschool as yesterday but still remember my absolute happiest moment in junior high(summer going into 9th grade). When I slept over my best friends house and we drank like a 6 pack and he passed out. So I decided to walk around for awhile bc his parents were away for the weekend. Anyway his sister who was a senior in HS and her friend, both considered extremely hot and all that, came home hammered from some club and there I was walking around. Anyway the fun the 3 of us had that night was possibly my greatest untold conquest. Nobody ever heard about it and few people at the time would've believed it bc these girls were the hot seniors. They didn't date HS guys . That next day I remember perfectly thinking I was THE MAN! too bad they never called me...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

Hahahaha I have one of these. Maybe 1-2nd grade had a kid that kept pushing me on the playground. I told my dad about it and he told me and showed me to punch him. Pretty much the next day i seen my dad with my principle walking from the school to us. I went over and started beating the crap out of the kid. LOL

Cry0smate is offline Member
    I'd have to say 2 things

14 - Virginity Lost

15 - Bowled my first sanctioned 300 game

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    I started lifting in the begining of 7th grade, and by the start of 8th grade I had grown so much that everyone was accusing me of using steroids , which got annoying after a while, but at first it was a huge self-esteem booster. When I would sit in class, many of my friends would ask me to flex, and always got positive feed back. At one point I had 12 of my friends/people from school come over to my house and watch me lift in my garage, and tell them how to get big.

The wrestling coach begged me to come out, and I did. My first year wrestling and I took 5th in state. The whole year went great, my grades picked up so I was getting praise on the home front. And to top it off, I got "Most likely to become a bodybuilder" in the 8th grade year book. People always stayed on my good side, and whenever my friends would have problems with people, they would come to me..hell even the crazy stupid kids in the school didnt look at me funny.

it was great, but didnt last forever.

Going into freshman year my friend had a birthday party at a bowling ally. There was at least 50 kids my age there, and it was going great. At the end of the night, my friends sister was running past, and a kid from my school chased after her and pushed her to the ground, so I sprinted at him, and pushed him into a set of lockers. He pushed me back, and i started punching him as hard and as fast as i could. after a few blows he fell the the ground unconcience, and started siezing. a parent that was there called the police, and i got into some trouble. Once my parents found out I was grounded for 3months, banned me from lifting weights and sold all of my workout equipment, ending the happiest time in my life that i can remember.
    Last edited by Jef-El; 01-18-2005 at 02:17 AM.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    When I was 14 till I was 17 my friends and I spent all of our time either fishing or hunting. During the winter we would all carry shotguns with #6 and 00 buckshot and hunt for pretty much anything from squirrels to deer.

Growing up in a small town, we knew everyone and had permission to hunt pretty much where ever we wanted. We would all meet at someone’s house, and just start walking through the woods, it was a blast.

During the summer we would get together on Saturday nights, and go to my uncle’s lake and camp out. A friend of ours would buy us beer and we would buy some chips and snacks.

We would get to the lake early, fish till dark, and then start drinking. It seemed like every Saturday night at least one of us would puke. We would position the person with their head hanging over the tail gate of a truck. We would stay the night, and go home Sunday mornings feeling great.

**** I miss those times!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    When I was 14 till I was 17 my friends and I spent all of our time either fishing or hunting. During the winter we would all carry shotguns with #6 and 00 buckshot and hunt for pretty much anything from squirrels to deer.

Growing up in a small town, we knew everyone and had permission to hunt pretty much where ever we wanted. We would all meet at someone’s house, and just start walking through the woods, it was a blast.

During the summer we would get together on Saturday nights, and go to my uncle’s lake and camp out. A friend of ours would buy us beer and we would buy some chips and snacks.

We would get to the lake early, fish till dark, and then start drinking. It seemed like every Saturday night at least one of us would puke. We would position the person with their head hanging over the tail gate of a truck. We would stay the night, and go home Sunday mornings feeling great.

**** I miss those times!
    Sounds brilliant big guy.

Basically I grew up in a pretty run down part of Dublin city, you know the usual. Drugs, gangs etc and didn't get to experience much of a childhood. But I've worked hard to get away from that environment and we bend over backwards to make sure the kids have the childhood neither myself or my wife had. Now its nothing for my son to ask to be taken fishing, shooting, a ball game, the mall. Anything they want, its there and I know their having a ball. We had one of my nephews over to the house last saturday, he's going up in my old neighbourhood, anyway, after the day here. Out with the family and I he said it was the best day of his life. And my kids have this every day now. It was hard work, but I'm now reaping the rewards.

This is the heavy part... I've told my wife when I die I want a certain song played at my funeral. Its about a father so unlike mine, but the way I know my kids will talk about me. I've looked through the net for the lyrics and can't find them. The band is 'The furey brothers' and the song is 'the old man'.

This is the heavy part... I've told my wife when I die I want a certain song played at my funeral. Its about a father so unlike mine, but the way I know my kids will talk about me. I've looked through the net for the lyrics and can't find them. The band is 'The furey brothers' and the song is 'the old man'.
    I’ve found it, and I am trying to down load it now.

Sounds brilliant big guy.

Basically I grew up in a pretty run down part of Dublin city, you know the usual. Drugs, gangs etc and didn't get to experience much of a childhood. But I've worked hard to get away from that environment and we bend over backwards to make sure the kids have the childhood neither myself or my wife had. Now its nothing for my son to ask to be taken fishing, shooting, a ball game, the mall. Anything they want, its there and I know their having a ball. We had one of my nephews over to the house last saturday, he's going up in my old neighbourhood, anyway, after the day here. Out with the family and I he said it was the best day of his life. And my kids have this every day now. It was hard work, but I'm now reaping the rewards.
    My father was the tough type, he didn’t get to spend much time playing with me and my brother, was working all of the time. I am very fortunate to have grown up in a country setting. I bet your children will really appreciate what you and your wife have done for them as they get older, and get to compare childhoods with their friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    My father was the tough type, he didn’t get to spend much time playing with me and my brother, was working all of the time. I am very fortunate to have grown up in a country setting. I bet your children will really appreciate what you and your wife have done for them as they get older, and get to compare childhoods with their friends.
    Well my father was the lazy bastard type. Hardly worked a day in his life and still hadn't time for us. Fcuk him, I'll never have to thank him for anything at least.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information