Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Missing Teen - UPDATE

The boyfriend was arrested last night and he led police to the body. She was buried in his back yard.

Finally some closure for the family. Once there is an autopsy we'll know if she was pregnant or not.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    That sucks!... what a terrible thing..

skiing is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the update I remeber reading the thread. My heart and prayers go to the family and all who were affected. Im so sorry. What possesses some people I dont know. You see it at all times. It truly hurts my heart.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I'm curious if he was a supect why they did not look into his residence/yard and find her.

decadbal is offline Banned
    what a crying shame. god bless her and her family

He was the main suspect but were being careful to follow all procedures by the letter of the law so that when it came time to arrest him...his attorney woudln't be able to get him off on a technicallity.

Futher reports indicate that the info of her location actually came from a TIP by a family member that owned the property. More to be revealed as time passes. He will have his first hearing this afternoon.

May he rot in hell.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I'm curious if he was a supect why they did not look into his residence/yard and find her.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    We've just went through a terrible time here in Ireland. A young lad (12 yrs old) was kidnapped on 26th Dec. His little body was found two days ago, dumped and wrapped in a plastic bag. THIS JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN IN IRELAND. Since the end of WWII he's only the 4th child to have been snatched and murdered like this. The country is in a huge state of mourning. So sorry to hear the update CB.

Sorry to hear that Bouncer.

gya321 is offline Member
    R.I.P. both the children. Hopefully those murderers get what is coming

decadbal is offline Banned
    i consider myself a pretty callious person, i simply dont understand how ppl can treat children or elderly like that all at.. that kind crap makes me wanna hurt the ppl who do tha to them

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    You law enforcemnet guys and gals have my respect in times like this. I've run from a screwed up background all my life but yall volunteer to put yourselves into it to make a difference in cases like this. Hat's off.

Sick world and sick times. In LA when I was there...some woman put her 3 month old baby in the wash machine and sent it on fire. Another couple got arrested for beating, biting, buring and raping a 4 WEEK old baby!

I want to kill them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i consider myself a pretty callious person, i simply dont understand how ppl can treat children or elderly like that all at.. that kind crap makes me wanna hurt the ppl who do tha to them

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate hearing about stuff like this! i didnt catch how old she was, but its just sick that people do that to inocent people. especially kids!!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Sick world and sick times. In LA when I was there...some woman put her 3 month old baby in the wash machine and sent it on fire. Another couple got arrested for beating, biting, buring and raping a 4 WEEK old baby!

I want to kill them all!
    holy shlt! that shlt makes me sick! do they have the death penalty in cali?

http://www.kirotv.com/news/4082165/detail.html

This is the story on the girl

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/4082165/detail.html

This is the story on the girl
    thats sad! they should just staright up kill the guy who did it! no ifs ands or buts. anybody doing anything to kids and all rapists should just b killed with no questions asked.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Glad to see it closed. For everyone on here who says they can protect themselves, now you see cops still do good, and although you may be able to protect yourself, what about your loved ones.........

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    holy shlt! that shlt makes me sick! do they have the death penalty in cali?
    Yeah they got the death penalty there. LA is sick im glad in a way Im outta there

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    May both children Rest In Peace.

Well it gets worse and worse. They THINK she may have been alive when he buried her .

Thread Information