HARDCORE is offline Associate Member

Exclamation This makes me fucking insane!!!

I'm so pissed right now.....I'm watching this Maury Povich show, and it's about men who beat and control the women they are with. I feel like I'm gonna explode or something!!!!! First off, all these guys are scrawny little fucks who weigh about 160-170 lbs soaking wet, and they treat their women like they are property instead of human beings-I'm sure you've all seen these types of shows before. Man, nothing sets me off like the abuse of women and chidren-to see the way they belittle and degrade these women just makes me wanna kill. This one piece of excrement tells his litle newborn baby that his mother doesn't love her right to her face to get back at his wife when she makes him angry-another guy didn't want the meatloaf his wife made him so he threw it on the floor and then smashed her face in it. I'd like to disembowel these little fuckers with a rusty spoon!!!!!! You have no idea how much love and respect women, and to see them treated this way is just sick.(pardon my language, by the way)

gymnut4u is offline Member
    BUMP THIS BIG TIME !!!!!!!!!!!! My father was a piece of shit that felt the need to beat my mom and me and my brother everytime he got drunk , that was when i was 6 by the way , He now has a whole different look on things since I am 4 times his size , and he hasnt touched a drop in 15 years now !!!!!!!!! Thanks for leting me vent peeps !!!!!!!!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    gymnut4u, it's good to hear things are better for you now

I agree big time, it makes me sick (although I didn't see the show) how they can treat people like that. I don't know about disemboweling (sp?) them, but they sure do need a good ass kicking. It's sad that some of those women for some reason think that they are still in love and decide to stay with the men!! Shit, just leave, and call the authorities or something!!!

grrrr!!!!

lextheflex is offline Junior Member
    rtyujteryujhrty
    Last edited by lextheflex; 11-05-2018 at 04:26 AM.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Never have understood the spouse-abuse syndrome myself. If you truly love someone the last thing you would ever want to do is hurt them in any way.

We unfortunately live a very sick and immature society that feeds the abusers not the victims. The more we let insane violence creep into our televisions and movie houses the more violence we see against spouses and children.

This is one CYCLE I want to see stopped. Make an effort not to support the violent movies and TV programs and maybe the producers will see that the public doesn't wish to gloify this type of behavior any longer.

gymnut4u-I'm very sorry to hear your story bro, but I'm glad things are better for you now. Being big does have it's advantages. Canes; I'm going to have to respectfully disagree w/you on this one. I've grown up on horror movies and violent television and video games, I love the stuff-in case you couldn't tell by my avatar-and I would never abuse my, or any women physically or emotionally. People have been doing this since before tv and movies existed bro, it's got nothing to do with the behavior. What it comes down to IMO, is it's a power thing-these "men" are incredibly insecure, and they feel weak and powerless about themselves and their own lives. So what do they do-they put down and dominate women who are not as physically strong as they are to try and build themselves up.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I'm certainly not one to condone violence, but my ex girlfriends dad had a little too much to drink last new years, and slapped her mom hard core. Needless to say, I let him know what it felt like to be bitch slapped in front of all his friends. Little people abuse littler people to feel big...I enjoyed "enlightening him" as to how his wife felt that night. Needless to say, it caused problems, but it needed to be done. Come on guys, be men, and treat your women (men...canes) like they deserve to be treated.

Originally posted by HARDCORE
    gymnut4u-I'm very sorry to hear your story bro, but I'm glad things are better for you now. Being big does have it's advantages. Canes; I'm going to have to respectfully disagree w/you on this one. I've grown up on horror movies and violent television and video games, I love the stuff-in case you couldn't tell by my avatar-and I would never abuse my, or any women physically or emotionally. People have been doing this since before tv and movies existed bro, it's got nothing to do with the behavior. What it comes down to IMO, is it's a power thing-these "men" are incredibly insecure, and they feel weak and powerless about themselves and their own lives. So what do they do-they put down and dominate women who are not as physically strong as they are to try and build themselves up.
    Hardcore, I agree that these things have been taking place since time immorial, but they have become WORSE since we have let televised and filmed violence come into our lives. I think statistics will bear that out if I can find them. Let me check brother, okay?

(I will say this too, that because the greater encouragement to report these things may have also contributed to the increase in the number of these crimes commited that are on the books)

mando is offline Associate Member
    hardcore..with u all the way bro !! it makes my blood boil when i see a woman or child raped , beaten , abused ....... i wish i could walk in on someone who was doing the above , its one time i would love to flip and give the e.r guys something to think about.....

Lardyass is offline Junior Member
    Hey Mando,

I'm fairly local, do ya wanna get together and do the vigilante thing !

Originally posted by Diesel

I have to agree with Hardcore bro. This has always happened it just was never reported in the past. The stronger women get and as they rise to equality status (yes I said as they rise because they are not there yet) they will no longer tolerate an abusive relationship.

BTW, a man that beats his women is a weak man.
    How do you gentlemen and ladies feel about an abusive female to her male counterpart?

I know of a long time school buddy of mine who grew up in a house where he was taught as most of us, you NEVER strike a women. His wife grew up that way too, only she was never taught you should not hit a man.

Several times he had serious bruises on his body and one time she took a cigarette and burned his arm. He would never hit back at her, and finally the violence got so bad that she took a iron skillet and whacked him in the back of the head.

What do you think should have happened to her? (I'll reveal later what did happen). (By the way my friend was not an but more of a , so he sort of deserved some of the shit she took out on him)
    Last edited by Canes4Ever; 03-13-2002 at 02:46 PM.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I remember slapping a women and doing it hard.She kicked my mate in the nutz and then picked up a glass in a night club yep you shouldn't hit women but I was not going to watch her smack a pint glass in my mates face so I slapped her and stuck her on arse.Would I do it again yep if it was in that situation.

I think men who hit women just for the sake of it are cowards and there is no room for an abbusive partner in any r,ship.

Interesting fact in the UK there are as many women who abuse kids as men both.Assholes

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    Showing spousal abuse on television and in movies doesn't promote it. It exposes its existence. People who are physically or mentally abused in their youth become abusers themselves unless they make the conscious decision to break the cycle. Boys who grow up watching their fathers beat their mothers grow up to believe that this is acceptable behavior unless they have valid information to the contrary and make the conscious decision to break the cycle of violence. Many women who stay with violent men come from violent backgrounds and don't believe that they deserve better than they have. In my job, police officers often send abuse and rape victims to me and I do classes for the local women's crisis center. I teach victims how to refuse to be victims again. It always amazes me that they are perfectly willing to beat the crap out of my teaching partner, but they would never even consider hitting the husband that put them in the hospital last week. It's a very complicated thing that only becomes easier to deal with a little bit at a time BECAUSE more people are becoming aware of the problem through the media. It's important to continue to enucate the public by dealing with the subject openly. (by the way, I actually agree with the disemboweling thing. I'm just not allowed to say so on the job.) No person has the right to inflict violence on another person. When they do, they should be handled in whatever way is appropriate regardless of their sex. The sad thing is - if you publicly confront the abuser, they often wait till they get home and take it out physically once again on their original victim. It tends to be a futile, no win situation.
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I'm with you hardcore. If I ever see a man hit a woman or a kid (and I don't mean no spanking) It would take everything I had not to flip out on him. Makes me sick.

I'm with you Dizzy. By the way, if a mod wants to edit the title of this post it wouldn't bother me-I don't really think it looks good for the board or myself to have that kind of language on the title of a post, but I was super pissed when I saw the show.

Thread Information