Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Called 911 today ...

Had a very wierd thing happen to me today and I probably over reacted but it sort of freaked me out. This guy behind me was driving like a maniac and appeared to be in a hurry. He was stuck behind me because of traffic. Kept an eye on him in my mirror. Anyway, I see this flash in my mirror so I look back at him and while he's driving....he's taking pictures. Now....where we were there was NOTHING to take pictures of so I can only assume that he was taking pictures of my truck...specifically my plate.

Once we got to a place where he could pass me I slowed down to give him plenty of clearance to pass.....so I could get his plate number....but he wouldn't. Once we got to town I was hoping he would get into a lane next to me so I could get the number. Instead he turned off at this little market and went behind it. I pulled over and parked where he would have to go by so I could catch his plate. When I walked around the corner...he was still sitting inside his Jeep....on the phone....but he was parked in front of a gun store! Anyway, I managed to get his plate number....and left cause I had to get to my daughter.

On my way home about 20 min later, I drove past the same spot and he was still there. So I called a LEO friend of mine and he told me to call 911 and report it....just in case. So I did. Of course he pulled out just before the patrol officer got there. But he didn't just leave....he drove over to another parking lot, turned around in it and then went back the way he came and off another direction.

I met with the officer and gave him the description of the guy, the vehicle and the plate number. They pulled the plate up and the guy it is registered to was in Spielman (the computers we have in our cars). His mugshot was old....but it was him. He has a nice little record but none of it was violent.

I guess Im just worried that he's gonna try to find me via my plate. Luckily, I don't think that I changed my address when I moved....so DMV will have my old address.

Anyway...gun is loaded...and nearby.....just in case.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

seanw is offline Banned
    Jesus CB that is scary sh!t, you guys live in a seriously crazy country.

It's really scarey when you are a single female ..... living in the country. I've seen road rage and all that but never had anyone take pictures of my plate before. At least if I have to shoot him coming in my house, I have record that I reported the incident. The cop went into the gun store where he was to find out what he was doing. He said he would call me if I needed to be worried about anything. He hasn't called...so maybe I'm ok.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Luckily, I don't think that I changed my address when I moved....so DMV will have my old address.
    Hypocrite.

Glad you are ok.. and I don't blame you one bit.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    I hope you're doing good... Be safe, lock all the doors.

It's really scarey when you are a single female .....
    Didn't you post a picture of your boyfriend a couple of days ago? Or did you mean you were living alone?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Single aka not married...

Blown is correct...my boyfriend lives in Los Angeles. If he was here I wouldn't even be worried. House is locked up tight.

Haven't bothered to notify the DMV cause as soon as the registration expires, I have to change it to WA. Had to get a WA liscense to be a cop here grrrrr but don't have to change the plates till they expire.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    2 in the chest 1 in the head. ........

Hurry up and come back here, that place in't treating you right.

tell me about it!!!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    you should start following him around, make him scared..lol.

Well I did....sort of. Watched him so I could give a good description. He was acting sooo strange.

Sort of wished I had my gun on me but maybe it was best I didn't.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Really weird. Stay safe and dont let your guard down barbi.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    2 in the chest 1 in the head. ........

Hurry up and come back here, that place in't treating you right.

Ditto...

Glad aite tho hun...thread gave me a scare

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Unload the gun when/if you do have to shot this clown......a single shot makes it look as though you had time to aim and was calm....however unloading the gun makes you look scared and fearful for your life. Just in case they want to bring up charges...these days the criminals have more rights. If you were in FL and you shot someone and they are ouside your home you have to drag them back in.....otherwise they can nail you for excessive whatever the hel it is. Weird huh? Not like Texas! By God, the land where blasting anyone on your property is a sign of a good citizen. hahahaha

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Well I did....sort of. Watched him so I could give a good description. He was acting sooo strange.

Sort of wished I had my gun on me but maybe it was best I didn't.

....CB, are you serious?? As an LEO, I would think it more than prudent that you carry at ALL times...... No offense, but we all worry about you......

Thanks Duck. Where I live is not "high crime" and while Im always vigilant...I don't "worry". I usually do take it with me when I leave the island....I just didn't this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    ....CB, are you serious?? As an LEO, I would think it more than prudent that you carry at ALL times...... No offense, but we all worry about you......

decadbal is offline Banned
    carry the puppy in the seat with your badge and id. i had my velcrod to my dash, when anyone would get road rage. other than when i did, id show my badge, if that did nothing id show the ole popper and they would almost shiit a brick and speed of. life is to short darling to get hurt of a stupid crazy sex offender or killed by a loser like that. you have a family that is growing baby girl.. keep the firearm on you. or where u can get at it.. there are alot of fubar ppl out there.

I know. The problem I have is that if I need to go on base I have to go home first and secure it. I can't take it on base and if I got caught with it I'd have some major issues. So it's a matter of convience. I had planned to go to the gym on the way home so I didn't want to have to drive all the way home and then back to base. Its a pain.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Not like Texas! By God, the land where blasting anyone on your property is a sign of a good citizen. hahahaha
    You got that right!! Glad to hear everything's okay, at least for now, CB. :spudniklu

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    wow thats kinda scary....maybe he was hoped up on something

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Hey CB - good job for watching out (so many whack jobs around these days - you just can't be too careful). Do you any Big friends that could pay this guy a little afterhours visit advising him that in your town they don't take kindly to following around the women folk uninvited?

So far so good. I'm hoping they made contact with him and it was enough to put him off.......either that or he's still trying to get info.

I'm not too worried about it.

Thread Information