Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solid-d
    my turn offs are my ex girlfriend... Who I was trying to get back with.. Well she got drunk at the club, then through her drunken ass on random guys.. Then got one of there #s.. Then hung out with him last night.. Now that pisses me off, then she has the nerve to say i have no trust.. Beitch..
    Well what im trying to say is I hate when girls act like they want you and say things so you treat them good, then they go guy hunting in the club..Even when your with them.. Inmature
    Thats pure BS....never talk to her again!!!!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Thats pure BS....never talk to her again!!!!

No,

Don’t make rash decisions…

That isn't the correct approach,

Screw as many of her friends as possible and her sister

Then dump her...

statuZ is offline Banned
    nipple rings and girls that smoke ciggaretes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    No,

Don’t make rash decisions…

That isn't the correct approach,

Screw as many of her friends as possible and her sister

Then dump her...
    Lol still he doesn't need to talk toher to do that

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Lol still he doesn't need to talk toher to do that

I have got to teach you some things....

Yes you do,

In order to completely humiliate the girl, you have to continue the relationship, as if nothing has happened, and as soon as she learned about your screwing her friends and sister, dump her at that time for the maximum effect........

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Rude people
    People who look down on others because they don't make a lot of money
    People with a real talent for something and never use it
    People that don't use there ****ing turn signal

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I'd say smoking is the biggest turn off that I have experience with......I dated a girl who smoked and I never really was looking forward to kissing her. But that was the only way I could initiate things so........yeah. A few times I even told her it bugged me, it was bad for her, etc, and brought up a few ways I heard of to help her quit since she was always saying she wanted to........but she would rather smoke and bitch about it, which is why I bet she still does to this day.

I don't think I would ever date someone who smoked again unless she was a perfect 10 in every way. Even then if it got serious I'd probalby have her quit.......

jonnytour is offline Member

Yes you do,

In order to completely humiliate the girl, you have to continue the relationship, as if nothing has happened, and as soon as she learned about your screwing her friends and sister, dump her at that time for the maximum effect........

Bigen, don;t bother wasting your time on this one! I have been trying and trying for years to teach him. He does NOT listen. He just doesn't get it! Unfortunately I don't think he ever will!!!

Yes you do,

Hahaha well thats evil... I like it...but what if she doesn't have a sister? Go for the mother?

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Hairy legs (some chicks from Vermont don't shave their legs, wtf!!!)
    smoking
    smelly vaginas

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    Hairy legs (some chicks from Vermont don't shave their legs, wtf!!!)
    Thats not right at all man

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    nothing is worse then those long curly hairs coming out of her ass as your sticking your **** in it
    yes arse hair causes an immediate fall of the soldier

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    yes arse hair causes an immediate fall of the soldier
    Arse hair should be outlawed.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Arse hair should be outlawed.
    For **** sure...
    My 3 would be:
    Cellulite...that shlt is NASTY, a big round ass is nice, but if there are craters in it, its a NO GO!

Bad kisser...Like when a girl thinks attacking your tongue like a rabid doberman is sexy...NO bitch i like my tongue still attached inside my mouth THANK YOU

Roast beef meat drapes....If the pussy looks like it was beaten by a hydraulic jackhammer, or in any way resembles a double quarter pounder (with or without mayo), i most DEFINATELY am not sticking anything attached to my body into it. Who knows what creatures reside in that black lagoon!

now those are physical, personality wise i have another 3, and they are as follows:

Stupidity...They dont have to have an IQ of 140, but when it is often necessary to stop mid-sentence and define every word containing 3 syllables or more, their (_!_) must hit the curb!

Narcism...Being a bodybuilder is one thing, you are concerned about your body, and try hard to obtain the physique you want...but when a woman is only concerned with herself, her appearence, etc...they MUST go
    Especially annoying in this category are the types that constantly complain they are fat due to a few vanity pounds, but never do anything about it!

Stuck up women....The ones that think they're always better than "that other girl", or that they are prettier than everybody. BlTCH please, there is ALWAYS somebody better at EVERYTHING. Put the mirror down for 5 minutes, your personality is what needs to be examined with the fine toothed comb!

...Ok i'm done, time for my ppwo!

*ANTIDOTE* is offline Junior Member
    hairy nips
    pimples on the ass
    pierced clit
    unwhite teeth
    thin lips
    FAT SLOBS

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    1.80's bush
    2.smoking
    3. Not sucking dick or being horrible at it.

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    For **** sure...
    My 3 would be:
    Cellulite...that shlt is NASTY, a big round ass is nice, but if there are craters in it, its a NO GO!

Bad kisser...Like when a girl thinks attacking your tongue like a rabid doberman is sexy...NO bitch i like my tongue still attached inside my mouth THANK YOU

Roast beef meat drapes....If the pussy looks like it was beaten by a hydraulic jackhammer, or in any way resembles a double quarter pounder (with or without mayo), i most DEFINATELY am not sticking anything attached to my body into it. Who knows what creatures reside in that black lagoon!

now those are physical, personality wise i have another 3, and they are as follows:

Stupidity...They dont have to have an IQ of 140, but when it is often necessary to stop mid-sentence and define every word containing 3 syllables or more, their (_!_) must hit the curb!

Narcism...Being a bodybuilder is one thing, you are concerned about your body, and try hard to obtain the physique you want...but when a woman is only concerned with herself, her appearence, etc...they MUST go
    Especially annoying in this category are the types that constantly complain they are fat due to a few vanity pounds, but never do anything about it!

Stuck up women....The ones that think they're always better than "that other girl", or that they are prettier than everybody. BlTCH please, there is ALWAYS somebody better at EVERYTHING. Put the mirror down for 5 minutes, your personality is what needs to be examined with the fine toothed comb!

hahah thats awsome...you picky bastard haha jj.. Actually I agree with ya

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    For **** sure...
    My 3 would be:

LOL... couldnt agree more bro!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Smoking
    Body hair below the eye-lashes
    Dry Skin
    and the use of crack head words like "Dog" and tight"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information