ever wonder why as soon as you start fuc*in one chick, others come out of nowhere?

This **** is crazy, but a friend of mine who is a girl told me that the reason that chicks come out of nowhere as soon as you start ****ing somebody is because they can actually detect phermones from your body!!!! They dont even know they can sense them, but they actually do. That is why if your not getting laid it seems impossible to get anything, but as soon as you nail one ,look out here they come!!! Interesting. So I suppose the more pussy you get, the more pussy thats lined up, so **** **** **** away my friends!!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    no, if im single i tell girls im not.. and so on.. gotta lure them in with stories and candy

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    no, if im single i tell girls im not.. and so on.. gotta lure them in with stories and candy
    is candy how you lure them 14 year olds?

decadbal is offline Banned
    she said she was 18, what did your prepubesent boy tell you his age was...haha

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    I am not sure your friends reasoning makes sense (phermones), although it does seem true when it rains it poors (meaning when you already getting some all the sudden other women want you too). I think it could more about confidence.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    hahaha...

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Always seems to be either a snack or a buffet. Don't think phermones are involved, though.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    It works the other way around too! Soon as I get hooked up with someone....men come out of the woodwork....esp a certain ex-boyfriend.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    it always happens like that! i swear gilrs just know and they like the challenge and thought of taking another girls guy. but hey if ur not really dating one of them then go for all! if u just nailing one then big deal if u meet another, give em both a go. might as well take advantage of being single.

I think another good trick is to never let them know where you live. That way your car will never get keyed, and they may also think you might be married which might make them want ya' more!!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i doubt thats the reason why other girls start to notice you. i had this happen a couple of times in high school and Fu** i wanted to bang those other gals instead of the one i was with. men will never understand chicks.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Been married a while my brutha's! But I do remember the good ole days very very well!

MJ

Be Real is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Been married a while my brutha's! But I do remember the good ole days very very well!

MJ

AHHHHHHH I am having same problem right now, I like this girl but i'm not her boyfriend, and I feel bad dumping her but some hotter chick just came out the woodwork. AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thread Information