Sage is offline Anabolic Member

Employer Drug Test (for me)

can some1 tell me if alcohol plays any role in passing the Drug Test..............The Employer wants me to take a drug test today immediately right ofter my job interview..................I checked and the place there is open 24 hours so i went home for now to change and etc.....

this morning before the job interview i had just a bit over one shot of vodka.....i was not drunk and don't know if this will effect the drug test today?...............

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    They may, but they cant not hire you because of a legal drug. Sometimes alcohol is on standard multipanel drug tests

They will give you a standard multipanel test, they will test for the regular street drugs like COC/mAMP/THC/OPI/PCP ...

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    They may, but they cant not hire you because of a legal drug. Sometimes alcohol is on standard multipanel drug tests

They will give you a standard multipanel test, they will test for the regular street drugs like COC/mAMP/THC/OPI/PCP ...
    if that’s the case i'm gonna head down there right now and get this over this.....just need to load up of some water......i took the shot around 3 hours ago likely still in my system........it does make sense though that it is legal so they should not heavily base their decision on that alone......good deal bro..........gracias.............

just called them up and the person said alcohol should not play any influence on the drug test...........basically compounds what "eastcoaster" stated and others way too many to remember........no aas either..........i'm gonna piss in a cup today after all.................

Thread Information