Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Teenager

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Stupid Teenager

My daughter is stuck on the road between the island I live on and the mainland. I went over earlier today to see her (she is in Job Corps about 45 min from here) and take her some $. I was gonna stay but told her that bad weather was coming and wanted to get across the bridge before it got bad.

SO what does she do???? She calls one of her even DUMBER friends and they come get her to bring her to the island for the day. Well thanks to snow and ice, there was a bad accident on the bridge and the road has been closed for 3.5 hours and there is no end in sight.

Argh.........
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    How naughty! She stuck on the bridge?

She just called........she is almost home. Been a LONG day for her. I hope she learned her lesson!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    She just called........she is almost home. Been a LONG day for her. I hope she learned her lesson!
    If not she needs a spanking. "Rambo's Spanking Co. LLC" is running a special. By teen I assume 18 +. If not, everything I've said is for role playing purposes only.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    @The Chinchilla

--------
    Seems you have a run of unpleasantry of recent Becca

No Rambo...LOL She's 16....going on 26. I'll throw her pic in here. I've talked about her before...she was in a lot of trouble but is doing much better now. Almost has her GED done.....and will get her hs diploma after that .

Not the greatest photo.....but you get the idea. The other one is my son who will be 12 next week. He lives with his dad.

REMEMBER SHE"S 16!!!! before you make any comments.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    If not she needs a spanking. "Rambo's Spanking Co. LLC" is running a special. By teen I assume 18 +. If not, everything I've said is for role playing purposes only.

Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 12-25-2005 at 11:21 PM.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    mm mmm mm...

where do you live again? I'd like to meet your daughter

I'm gonna just stop posting in this thread before you get offended barbi

Gorgeous daughter, when she turns 18, let me know

If you could get rid of her stupid on/off again boyfriend I am not sure I would complain. If he comes around my house Im gonna kick his stupid thug wanna be ass!

Ohhhh and don't forget.......mom packs HEAT!

Seeing as she's only 16, all I can say is she seems like a very beautiful girl, and I see the resemblence in her momma. Now, I can get rid of the boyfriend, and I'm also very patient.

LOL gonna sick my boyfriend on him during his next visit. He's (the boyfriend) been running a bit of an attitude with her lately. They got in a fight the other day that was so bad she wanted to quit Job Corps and come home. Absolutely not. She called me in the middle of the fight and he got real disrepectful towards me. He's not welcome in my house again...unless he apologises.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    mmm 16? im only 22, 6 yrs isnt that bad!! do u live in seattle or am i thinking of someone else?
    LOL... j/k cb she looks like a beautiful girl.

LOL gonna sick my boyfriend on him during his next visit. He's (the boyfriend) been running a bit of an attitude with her lately. They got in a fight the other day that was so bad she wanted to quit Job Corps and come home. Absolutely not. She called me in the middle of the fight and he got real disrepectful towards me. He's not welcome in my house again...unless he apologises.
    When I was 16, one of my ex's mother's told me she was going to chop off my balls if I came around again. That did the trick for me. Well, at least I made sure not to get caught.

Not that Im encouraging you.....cause I'd hate to have to post that I shot you when you were trespassing in effort to see my daughter....but Im on Whidbey Island....so Im even closer than Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    mmm 16? im only 22, 6 yrs isnt that bad!! do u live in seattle or am i thinking of someone else?
    LOL... j/k cb she looks like a beautiful girl.

Not that Im encouraging you.....cause I'd hate to have to post that I shot you when you were trespassing in effort to see my daughter....but Im on Whidbey Island....so Im even closer than Seattle.
    LOL...it might b worth the hr drive! j/k. ok ill leave it at that, daughter jokes arent funny.(for u) and i dont wanna end up gettin shot on ur front lawn.

LOL...it might b worth the hr drive! j/k. ok ill leave it at that, daughter jokes arent funny.(for u) and i dont wanna end up gettin shot on ur front lawn.
    Hehe and I could put you in the back yard and no one would ever know!!!

LOL...just for that comment i might have to make a trip down there and hellllloo to a little 16 yr old hotty. 16's legal isnt it?

it just seems so wrong saying that bout ur daughter!! LOL... sisters r all good but daughters!? just doesnt seem right. all in fun tho

houseofpain is offline Banned

LMMFAO..........thats priceless

BARBI i hope your daughter gets her act straight with school and all that stuff. as far as the BF i hate those kind of phucks, i would rather kick their teeth in than look at them
    ~HOP

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

I'd like to add, 16 is TOTALLY LEGAL here in Ireland. So either you two move here, or I'll administer the spanking and boast about it to you all, except CB of course. I'll just bill her for the treatment.

LOL You should feel guilty!

it just seems so wrong saying that bout ur daughter!! LOL... sisters r all good but daughters!? just doesnt seem right. all in fun tho

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    well im 18

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    well im 18
    And I have a gun....your point is????

LOL You should feel guilty!
    hahaha guilty? NEVER!!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    very cute girl. Why is she with some thug?? Hire a kid to beat his ass and then cut off his balls.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG... CB yer daughters beautiful!! Im only 16 too :P...better hope theirs no "AR meet and greet" cuz Id have to get shot down by her and hurt by you lol

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    very cute girl. Why is she with some thug?? Hire a kid to beat his ass and then cut off his balls.
    bring em up here and ill kick his ass with pleasure for u!

Tsk Tsk.....remember AR is an 18 and over forum.

Thanks guys...she is beautiful. Been trying to put some weight on her. She's 5'4 and about 102 lbs. She's hates being so thin and I feel bad for her. All the starchy food at Job Corps is helping a little.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    OMG... CB yer daughters beautiful!! Im only 16 too :P...better hope theirs no "AR meet and greet" cuz Id have to get shot down by her and hurt by you lol

Thanks Tycin. One of these days Im coming up to Van...Will you play tour guide ?

bring em up here and ill kick his ass with pleasure for u!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If you could get rid of her stupid on/off again boyfriend I am not sure I would complain. If he comes around my house Im gonna kick his stupid thug wanna be ass!

Ohhhh and don't forget.......mom packs HEAT!
    and mace.... remember some devices will discharge due to extreme temp conditions... or maybe a hard impact..

Mace... mmmmmmmmmmmmm

it's what's for dinner..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thanks Tycin. One of these days Im coming up to Van...Will you play tour guide ?
    for sure, let me know ahead of time tho so i can b here. and will u b bringing a certain 16 yr old gir?

Doubtful...

for sure, let me know ahead of time tho so i can b here. and will u b bringing a certain 16 yr old gir?

And I have a gun....your point is????
    nothing

just wait till i get my gun then ill answer back

Doubtful...
    worth a try.

LOL!!! OK

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    just wait till i get my gun then ill answer back

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    perverts... haha , reminds me of my dog trying to get his bone off the counter.....

lol I know they are teasing .......well I hope!

seanw is offline Banned
    CB she is gorgeous !!! Tell me, what is Job Corp (non American here)

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Hey CB, your girl is HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    CB she is gorgeous !!! Tell me, what is Job Corp (non American here)
    It's a federal job training program. They live on campus and work on their high school stuff if they need it, a job skill and if they finish that before 3 yrs are up, they can start university as well. Once they graduate the program they are given some money to get started and are placed in a job. While shes in she gets a weekly allowance, food, shelter, healthcare, etc.

It's a great program to get young adults back on their feet and help keep them off public assistance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information