Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Bro, dont be such a push over. First make sure she is really pregnant, and not just by taking her word. Buy a pregnancy test and ask her to take it in front of you. Then take it from there...

OG
    Exactly dude. You got to calm down and think clearly here.

1. Is she really pregnant.

If yes;

2. Is the baby mine?

Until these questions are answered, you got to keep your emotions in check because if the answer to either of these questions is no, then you have no problem and you've worried your ass off for nothing.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    There are clubs in Seattle that will let you in between 18-20 but over 21 are banded for alcohol purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange she would get a fake ID that says she's only 19?? What's the point of the fake ID then lol. Do you live in Canada??
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    I'm not being a "push over", just taking the situation seriously. Of course i'm going to have her come to a clinician with me and have a blood test to determine if she is pregnant, but as of right now, i see no reason why she would call me after 2 months and lie about it!
    Dont take it the wrong why. Iv been there bro. Trust me women are capable of doing anything. Hey, she might be pregnant but by someone else who she couldnt tell her parents about. Iv seen it all bro.

OG

No reason? I can think of a lot of reasons! Don't be too quick to assume it's yours because she says it is. If you indeed used a condom, it's not full proof but less likely.

One thing at a time.

1. Confirm Pregnancy.
    2. Confirm due date.
    3. If the dates match up.......discuss the options.

I'm not being a "push over", just taking the situation seriously. Of course i'm going to have her come to a clinician with me and have a blood test to determine if she is pregnant, but as of right now, i see no reason why she would call me after 2 months and lie about it!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    seriously bro i wouldnt stress til u find out she's actually pregnant, then get tests done. if u wrapped it there only a slight chance its yours. its a shltty situation and i know its hard not to trip but nothin else u can but wait and c. good luck and keep us posted bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    No reason? I can think of a lot of reasons! Don't be too quick to assume it's yours because she says it is. If you indeed used a condom, it's not full proof but less likely.

One thing at a time.

1. Confirm Pregnancy.
    2. Confirm due date.
    3. If the dates match up.......discuss the options.
    Bro your hearing this from a woman! A very sexy one at that... Just relax and do your home work CB setup for you....

OG

Thanks OG

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Ok, well i'm not going to go on and on about the details, but to sum it up:
    I met this girl that was 19 at a club about 2 months ago...one thing led to another and we ended up having sex that night. Haven't talked to her since about a week or two after that incident...

I just had a conversation with her a little while ago. To my surprise, she told me she is not 19, she is 17, she got in with a fake ID. And in an effort to completely sabotage my life plans...

SHE IS PREGNANT
    Why the hell did you **** some girl you met a club raw bro? Instinct tells you not to do that from the stds alone. You think your the only dude shes done a one night deal with? I suggest you get tested now and 6 months later.
    Can't help you with the pregnancy

Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Why the hell did you **** some girl you met a club raw bro? Instinct tells you not to do that from the stds alone. You think your the only dude shes done a one night deal with? I suggest you get tested now and 6 months later.
    maybe u should read the whole thread 1st

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    If you look at the posts carefully in the first page, he said he wore the hat...

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    maybe u should read the whole thread 1st
    no shlt right....

i just got hit with more news like being hit in the chest with a cannonball...
    i'm seriously almost in tears now....

my 18 year old ex g/f that i dated for 2 some odd years just confirmed the same thing....

she...as well... is pregnant

no shlt right....

i just got hit with more news like being hit in the chest with a cannonball...
    i'm seriously almost in tears now....

my 18 year old ex g/f that i dated for 2 some odd years just confirmed the same thing....

she...as well... is pregnant
    how is this even possible?
    two women give me this news on the same day
    i'm so depressed right now...my ex and her parents are roman catholics, the chances of her having an abortion are slim to none....

why is this happening? what did i do to deserve this?

OK... When I'll say go, run the fastest and fartest you ever did...

GO!!!

how is this even possible?
    two women give me this news on the same day
    i'm so depressed right now...my ex and her parents are roman catholics, the chances of her having an abortion are slim to none....

why is this happening? what did i do to deserve this?
    dont answer that, i know what i did....

I'm just dumbfounded at the probability of all this...i just dont know what to say

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    What are the chances that these two girls know each other and are just fu*king with you. Cuz that seems a little suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    OK... When I'll say go, run the fastest and fartest you ever did...

GO!!!
    ....made me smile at least
    i'm gonna go now, i dont know what else to say... i'll post back on this thread in a few days as to the confirmation...i'm not even worried, just so depressed now... All the work i've done to get through this college is just being thrown away now

Have a good night ladies/gents

I just hope for you bro that it's a sick joke... If it's not, well, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    What are the chances that these two girls know each other and are just fu*king with you. Cuz that seems a little suspicious.
    different schools, different states, ones in HS one in college...i doubt they know they exist.

I'm taking time off school for a few days to go back to Mass and see my ex...if this is true on both accounts i have some serious issues to be dealt with

Don't mean to sound harsh!!! but stop feeling sorry for yourself. It's only the end if you LET it. Then you have no one to blame but yourself!

....made me smile at least
    i'm gonna go now, i dont know what else to say... i'll post back on this thread in a few days as to the confirmation...i'm not even worried, just so depressed now... All the work i've done to get through this college is just being thrown away now

Have a good night ladies/gents

Deca just called me...He thinks you got him pregnant also.... hahaha Sorry bro, i had to lighten up the mood...

OG

fuk bro i dunno wut to tell u?! other than i hope it all works out!

Don't mean to sound harsh!!! but stop feeling sorry for yourself. It's only the end if you LET it. Then you have no one to blame but yourself!
    I know this, i just really didn't need this right now. I was crawling out of a hole in my life from family/serious emotional issues, and fulfilling my educational dreams. Things were just starting to have a good outlook...
    This is not the end of the world, and it will not RUIN me, but it will be a very trying experience. I have neither the funding, nor time and patience to raise a child, and i know i am far from ready.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ouch. Two women prego??

As well, with the under-age girl, everyone seems to be focusing on the pregnancy/father issue.

My ass would be concerned w/statutory rape charges FIRST.

But, that's just me, as I envision going to prison as being far worse than being
    the father of a child or children.

~SC~

Deca just called me...He thinks you got him pregnant also.... hahaha Sorry bro, i had to lighten up the mood...

OG

Well it means that you have to change your priorities. School and a job at the same time. Maybe two jobs. IF you are about to support two babies....you might want a good education so you CAN support two babies. Many people have managed and if you want it you will too. You've already been through tough **** in your life.....and it didn't kill you...you can do it again.

Hey bro question...You said you used a condom right...? Well, some condoms come with spermicid. Check the brand...

OG

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Ouch. Two women prego??

As well, with the under-age girl, everyone seems to be focusing on the pregnancy/father issue.

But, that's just me, as I envision going to prison as being far worse than being

~SC~
    Very true. I will have to deal with each issue as it comes. I have never met this girls mother/father...i hope they are level headed people that will work through the situation with their daughter instead of creating another one...

Very true. I will have to deal with each issue as it comes. I have never met this girls mother/father...i hope they are level headed people that will work through the situation with their daughter instead of creating another one...
    Yeah, hopefully they will see that having you "free" to be a father (if it's your's) would be better than sending you away.

Some parents are dicks though when it comes to their daughters!!!

Good luck man! You make me feel very happy that I am married!

~SC~

Which is why I told him he needed to contact her parents and deal with it, rather than wait for them to contact him. On his side, he has the fact that they met in a club and she had fake ID. As a parent of a teenager, I would have to admit her guilt in that. There's only so much a person can do. What was he supposed to do.......demand threee forms of pic ID, a birth certificate and three references?

This is a good reason to spend some time with someone before having sex. You still might not have caught the lie....but more likely than the one nighter.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Ouch. Two women prego??

~SC~

Well it means that you have to change your priorities. School and a job at the same time. Maybe two jobs. IF you are about to support two babies....you might want a good education so you CAN support two babies. Many people have managed and if you want it you will too. You've already been through tough **** in your life.....and it didn't kill you...you can do it again.
    I'm going to MIT currently, and work 8-12 hours per day on a school to work program for scholarship money and to pay my tuition, which for this year is now $46,000, and that does not include school work... It is not physically possible for me to attain a reasonable income to support children without dropping my education that i have worked so hard to attain...

One reason why i dont want any girls....lol Noooo girls!

OG

LOL Time to change brands!!!

Hey bro question...You said you used a condom right...? Well, some condoms come with spermicid. Check the brand...

OG

LOL Time to change brands!!!

hahaha...More like he needs to keep his deeker in his pants...lol

OG

Which is why I told him he needed to contact her parents and deal with it, rather than wait for them to contact him. On his side, he has the fact that they met in a club and she had fake ID. As a parent of a teenager, I would have to admit her guilt in that. There's only so much a person can do. What was he supposed to do.......demand threee forms of pic ID, a birth certificate and three references?

This is a good reason to spend some time with someone before having sex. You still might not have caught the lie....but more likely than the one nighter.
    Unfortunately, none of that situational sh*t matters in the least bit when it comes to the law. If they want you put away, you'll be put away, especially in dealing w/sex and minors.

~SC~

munsters69 is offline New Member
    Hey bro try not to stress out to much.whats done is done just relax talk to them about all options and maybe have them take the dna test to make sure ,because you never know what kind of tricks they might be setting up for you and you"ll see everything will work out for you bro.

HiFi is offline Associate Member
    rule # 1 dont go to clubs an have sex with skanky whores.. if they are having it with u its not because you are so incredibly good looking, its because they are having it with everyone.. better hope that its someone elses kid an not urs man... waht state u live in?

i'm pretty calm actually, i am thinking rationally...i'm just depressed...

as swole said...the circumstantial shlt really doesn't matter, if this girls parents press charges, I will go away, and due to my record, it will probably be for a lengthy period of time.

I just hope they are reasonable, and i can deal with the pregnancies, not a 10 year jail term

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    bust out the coat hanger

i'm pretty calm actually, i am thinking rationally...i'm just depressed...

as swole said...the circumstantial shlt really doesn't matter, if this girls parents press charges, I will go away, and due to my record, it will probably be for a lengthy period of time.

I just hope they are reasonable, and i can deal with the pregnancies, not a 10 year jail term
    maybe i can test the theory of jail lifting making people huge?

:edit: thought that would cheer me up but it just made me more upset

i'd joke about the coathanger thing with another abortion joke, but i just dont have it in me/wouldn't find it funny at this point in time...

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to say, but if you can pick up a girl and nail her in one night, chances are so can another guy, which means definately get blood work done. With a condom on, its prolly not yours man........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information