Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    I'll tell you what. Please don't persuade this young woman into terminating this child's life. If she is willing to place this child for adoption. there are 1.5 million couples in this country that are currently waiting to be blessed with a child thru adoption.

I am one of them.

My wife and I would gladly adopt this child. (serious)

Now you can go to school, just stay out of jail.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Im calling her BS on this one.. i would bet shes not even pregnant.. shes trying to get attention, most young girls do that.. second make sure you have the blood work done if she is... i wouldnt believe that you were the "first" one night stand shes had..

statuZ is offline Banned
    best of luck, your in a ****ty position man i hope it all comes out okay in the end, it will. Theres always a bright light after a dark tunnel. Hit me up if you need anything, let me know how it goes. good luck bro.

Let us know the date in which they will air the Maury show with u on it....jk

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Well, anything is better than nothing. This is where you have a talk with the family and try to come to some form of agreement. Better education means you can better support your child(ren)...if they are your children. Keep working and find a way. Only thing that stands between you and success is your devotion to achieving it.

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    I'm going to MIT currently, and work 8-12 hours per day on a school to work program for scholarship money and to pay my tuition, which for this year is now $46,000, and that does not include school work... It is not physically possible for me to attain a reasonable income to support children without dropping my education that i have worked so hard to attain...
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Angel I wish you the best of luck, I'm praying for you. I really hope somehow it works out for you.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    wow!

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    and sometimes i think i have bad luck! pppssshhhhhh

Parents have a lot to do with that and in some states if the minor won't testify against the man, the prosecutor won't pursue. WA is that way, I know, I researched it! CA is nuts when it comes to legal stuff so anything is possible down there.

As a parent I would be a lot calmer if the man came to me to deal with the situation rather than me having to track his a$$ down, etc. It's all in how it's handled. He can't go storming in there and accuse their daughter of sleeping with everyone....although that is a possibiity....but he does need to make it clear that he was told she was 19, the location she was in served to confirm and he did use protection so he's not certain that it is his, etc.

Mature and calm....even if they start freaking out. At this point the damage is done....the sperm is spilt.....so he's gotta be a man and deal with it. IF there is a baby and it turns out NOT to be his....he can do the fcuk u dance and walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Unfortunately, none of that situational sh*t matters in the least bit when it comes to the law. If they want you put away, you'll be put away, especially in dealing w/sex and minors.

~SC~
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^^

Bro for ur sake i hope u do the **** u dance and get the **** out of there

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    some chicks like to play around and say stuff like that when in fact, they arent pregnant...iv seen it happen before to one of my friends
    That happend to my little brother,he broke up with his ex girlfriend that didn't sit well with her so she started playing these mind games including telling him she's pregnant with his kid but it turned out to be a lie just to get him back.

Women can be the most devious people when the set their minds to it!!!!!!!!

Be Real is offline Banned
    WTF am i going to do??!??!?!??

Not only did I impregnate a woman, but SHE IS A FVCKING MINOR

WTF....i'm freaking out...IDK what i'm gonna do...

First of all she didnt mess up your life plans. You picked her to mess up your life with. 2nd if you believe in abortion get try to have her get one. The consequnces of having the kid you don't wan't are far worse. Dont worry that she is a minor, usually they dont procesute unless shes like 15 or under. Too much work for the DA. Not sure what the legal age is in your state goto www.ageofconsent.com most people think 18 is legal where i live when its actually 17 by law. Lastly, next time use a condom or better yet dont bang chicks you dont know. Youre lucky she called to tell you shes pregnant, not she has AIDS, that would REALLY **** up your life plans.

Be Real is offline Banned
    no shlt right....

i just got hit with more news like being hit in the chest with a cannonball...
    i'm seriously almost in tears now....

my 18 year old ex g/f that i dated for 2 some odd years just confirmed the same thing....

she...as well... is pregnant

Bro you need to package and sell your super sperm that eats through condoms to lesbian couples.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey man keep us updated, hope all it somewhat well

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Real
    Bro you need to package and sell your super sperm that eats through condoms to lesbian couples.
    ROLFMFAO...i'm in a MUCH better mood about this situation now.

UPDATE
    First thing this morning i contacted my lawyer as to the legality issue...i'm free and clear on that one. Even if the parents want to press charges, the age of consent is 17...WHEW

On to the second issue. After attaining my newfound legal knowledge, i proceeded to contact this girls parents on the issue of her pregnancy.
    I spoke with her father (legal male guardian at least, not sure of relation), he was quite angry about the situation and that she did not notify him first. But even through all of his anger and ranting, he still dealt with the situation logically, and seemed to be a level headed person (thank god).

The girls parents made an appointment for thursday of this week for a blood test to determine pregnancy...Not sure on the abortion issue, but if she does decide to have the child (for gods sake i hope not), then i will insist on a prenatal paternity test before any prenatal financial care is given to this girl from my pocket!

IF this girl was joking to get attention, which i dont think to be the case, she has another thing coming to her. I'm pretty sure her parents will be quite angry after they spend a few hundred $$ for the clinician to find out she was faking it!!!

To the SECOND GIRL, MY EX
    I'm leaving tomorrow to go see her, and determine her situation. She would not play this game with me. Last time we had sex was roughly 2 months ago, so if she is indeed pregnant, the abortion option is almost coming to an abrupt end, leaving me with one choice....
    There is now a good possibility i'm going to be a father!

I'm just hoping that if that IS the case, it is going to be of only 1 child with 1 mother, that would simplify this insane situation quite a bit, but will still tax the shlt out of me for a long time! If both children are born, i'm not sure how the situation will be handled. I refuse to walk away, but it would leave my options extremely limited
    Last edited by angelxterminator; 01-18-2005 at 08:16 PM.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck with everything bro.. Hope there not yours..

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    GL dude

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    ROLFMFAO...i'm in a MUCH better mood about this situation now.

UPDATE
    First thing this morning i contacted my lawyer as to the legality issue...i'm free and clear on that one. Even if the parents want to press charges, the age of consent is 17...WHEW

On to the second issue. After attaining my newfound legal knowledge, i proceeded to contact this girls parents on the issue of her pregnancy.
    I spoke with her father (legal male guardian at least, not sure of relation), he was quite angry about the situation and that she did not notify him first. But even through all of his anger and ranting, he still dealt with the situation logically, and seemed to be a level headed person (thank god).

The girls parents made an appointment for thursday of this week for a blood test to determine pregnancy...Not sure on the abortion issue, but if she does decide to have the child (for gods sake i hope not), then i will insist on a prenatal paternity test before any prenatal financial care is given to this girl from my pocket!

IF this girl was joking to get attention, which i dont think to be the case, she has another thing coming to her. I'm pretty sure her parents will be quite angry after they spend a few hundred $$ for the clinician to find out she was faking it!!!

To the SECOND GIRL, MY EX
    I'm leaving tomorrow to go see her, and determine her situation. She would not play this game with me. Last time we had sex was roughly 2 months ago, so if she is indeed pregnant, the abortion option is almost coming to an abrupt end, leaving me with one choice....
    There is now a good possibility i'm going to be a father!

I'm just hoping that if that IS the case, it is going to be of only 1 child with 1 mother, that would simplify this insane situation quite a bit, but will still tax the shlt out of me for a long time! If both children are born, i'm not sure how the situation will be handled. I refuse to walk away, but it would leave my options extremely limited

Good luck with everythin...looks like your money is gonna tied up in more important things from now on

Gilster is offline Member
    My advice to you bro is this. Control what you can control and make good choices. If they are pregnant you can only control how you handle it. If a case is made against you for nailing a minor, get a good lawyer. No need to really sweat things that you have no control over. If they are your kids, then be a good father. This you can control. IMHO, I do not believe in abortion. I have had women in my lifetime who had abortions because of me and it always felt wrong. A tremendous guilt came over me. If you take this route you will feel what I did. Just do the right thing and stay in school no matter what happens. It is the best thing you can do if you do have kids that belong to you to take care of and be a father to. In the end they will be better off.

Best of luck bro. I will pray for you and I hope it all works out. Put your faith in the right things and they will.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    Let us know the date in which they will air the Maury show with u on it....jk
    Angelxterminator you are...............

NOT the father!

When it comes to the Second child. Angelxterminator you are...............

not the father....
    goodluck bro... if youd like the gf is away this week.. this weekend we can go to the city, party and maybe meet chicks...
    jk btw....seriously tho hope it works out good for you..

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck man. Hope everything worx out for ya.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    Ur Boys Can Swim!!!!!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    oh man, big mistkae. never get to your place if u fvck a one nite stand and never give out your real name or telephone numbers...kids these days tsk tsk tsk. but I can feel u, when I was younger one nite stands were the greatest for me. havn t been careful all the time and got myself into a lot of trouble. though no girl got pregnant, as far as I know well no one called me, so I m not the father and get your blood tested too. if you managed to get her pregnant with a hat than surely everything else is possible.

seriously: I hope u will be lucky and both of the children are not yours.

keep us updated!

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    if it's the good chick, follow your heart. but if it's the first one -

MMAs patented clinic talk

if she won't schedule the appointment at the clinic, have a female friend do it for you. then get your ECA stack ready, because step 2 is sleep deprivation technique. stay up all night telling her how important it is that you 2 don't have a baby yet. tell her ANYTHING it takes to get her to agree to it. tell her you'll marry her if she does it, and you'll have a perfect family with a white picket fence in a few years, when you're financially stable. tell her about your other children, and the horrible genetic abnormalities they suffer from due to defects in your sperm. Tell her ANYTHING that it takes to get her to agree, and do not feel an ounce of shame about it, because you're saving 3 people from a lifetime of misery - yourself, her, and your unborn child. DO NOT let her sleep a wink, and then go to the clinic. don't tell her where you're going, and hold her hand as you go in. if possible, have a couple of friends on hand to run interference from the protesters - they're BRUTAL! maintain contact for several weeks after, to make sure she actually did it. then run like hell! she'll hate you forever, but you've done her the biggest favor of her life.

do not undersestimate the life destroying impact this can have. judges can (and have) ordered men to work 2 jobs, 80 (or more) hours a week, and give all the money to her. say goodbye to the gym, and hello to grinding poverty. you can end up a fat, bitter, broken, shell of a man. i've seen it happen.

this has to be from the mouth of a complete loser. Lets kill the unborn child so I can live a irresponsible life.

Option 2 adoption and now three lives are better and so are the lives of the parents who just adopted this child.

You're a f***in idiot.

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs and opinions. If you can't express yours without attacking or flaming, you have no business in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by getnjacked
    this has to be from the mouth of a complete loser. Lets kill the unborn child so I can live a irresponsible life.

Option 2 adoption and now three lives are better and so are the lives of the parents who just adopted this child.

You're a f***in idiot.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Definately do not go into DEFCON 4 at this point! Relax, prepare for the worst, hope for the best and see how it turns out...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

You're a f***in idiot.
    if u disagree with him then keep it to urself or take it to pms. if u cant talk,discuss things properly then dont do it. everyone has there own opinions and way that doesnt makeit wrong.

seanw is offline Banned

You're a f***in idiot.
    I believe we have a no flameing rule on this board and you have just broken it. Use your brain and zip your lip !!!

marka is offline Associate Member
    Ok, well i'm not going to go on and on about the details, but to sum it up:
    I met this girl that was 19 at a club about 2 months ago...one thing led to another and we ended up having sex that night. Haven't talked to her since about a week or two after that incident...

I just had a conversation with her a little while ago. To my surprise, she told me she is not 19, she is 17, she got in with a fake ID. And in an effort to completely sabotage my life plans...

SHE IS PREGNANT
    I feel for you. I've been in this situation a few times, but luckily they have turned out to be BS. Hopefully this will be the case with you also.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    One reason why i dont want any girls....lol Noooo girls!

OG
    Yeah same here bro, I don't won't no stickin girl either, Plus one of my friends told me that girls have like germs and stuff!

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    one of my friends told me that girls have like germs and stuff!

i don't want to get into an abortion ethics debate in the lounge, that is more appropriate for the religion/politics/war forum. everyone has a right to their own opinion, but personal attacks should be left out of it.

I apologize for the attack. You are entitled to your opinion. And my opinion is that your thinking contradicts itself. You talk about how this can be a life destroying thing yet you tell him to persuade another person, through manipulation and lies or whatever else he could do, to destroy life??

Now how warped is that?

MER
    MER is offline Member
    no shlt right....

i just got hit with more news like being hit in the chest with a cannonball...
    i'm seriously almost in tears now....

my 18 year old ex g/f that i dated for 2 some odd years just confirmed the same thing....

she...as well... is pregnant
    Well I apologize. I honesly didn't think I failed to read any of the post but I'm known for passing stuff up. As for as your previous girl being pregnant too...your **** is potent I guess. Good luck bro. Seriously.

if it's the good chick, follow your heart. but if it's the first one -

MMAs patented clinic talk

if she won't schedule the appointment at the clinic, have a female friend do it for you. then get your ECA stack ready, because step 2 is sleep deprivation technique. stay up all night telling her how important it is that you 2 don't have a baby yet. tell her ANYTHING it takes to get her to agree to it. tell her you'll marry her if she does it, and you'll have a perfect family with a white picket fence in a few years, when you're financially stable. tell her about your other children, and the horrible genetic abnormalities they suffer from due to defects in your sperm. Tell her ANYTHING that it takes to get her to agree, and do not feel an ounce of shame about it, because you're saving 3 people from a lifetime of misery - yourself, her, and your unborn child. DO NOT let her sleep a wink, and then go to the clinic. don't tell her where you're going, and hold her hand as you go in. if possible, have a couple of friends on hand to run interference from the protesters - they're BRUTAL! maintain contact for several weeks after, to make sure she actually did it. then run like hell! she'll hate you forever, but you've done her the biggest favor of her life.

do not undersestimate the life destroying impact this can have. judges can (and have) ordered men to work 2 jobs, 80 (or more) hours a week, and give all the money to her. say goodbye to the gym, and hello to grinding poverty. you can end up a fat, bitter, broken, shell of a man. i've seen it happen.
    In all honesty, I feel very sad for a person with a mindset like yours. Maybe this worked for you, but I wouldn't encourage anyone else to do this.And child support is based largely upon your current financial situation (I work for a divorce attorney). Maybe you hang out with deadbeat dads who skip out on child support (in response to claiming that a judge ordered a man to work two jobs)

Dammit how do you change this channel this is nothing but a **** soap opera I was looking for lesbian mud wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    Dammit how do you change this channel this is nothing but a **** soap opera I was looking for lesbian mud wrestling
    Sure.... you know you're still reading Eastcoaster's gay book and taking notes.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Sure.... you know you're still reading Eastcoaster's gay book and taking notes.
    How dare you accuse me of your type of hobby

Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    How dare you accuse me of your type of hobby
    haha

By the way I see The Butt Pirate in your future

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information