Thread: car accident...

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

car accident...

Hey guys, a couple of days ago a girl that I went to highschool with was killed in a car accident the day after my birthday. I felt absolutely horrible. Not just because of the accident, but because I never got the chance to get to know her. I saw her in the hallway a lot, in the weightroom, and I've seen her at a few graduation partys, but I never really talked to her. But from what I hear, she was a great person. To make matters worse, she was getting married in June. She already had her wedding dress, had invitations to the wedding, and already had a house picked out. I can only imagine how her fiance, and the other driver feel about this. Her visitation was tonight, but I couldn't go, had to work. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you should spend time with your family and friends, because you never know what can happen to them. They may be gone the next day.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Very sad.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    thats shltty bro! but thats the way life is, shltty but.... i do agree u should live life and take advantage while u still can. death doesnt frighten me at all, just the thought of wut it would do to my girl/family and friends is wut scares me!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Sad, bro.

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    make up for the fact that you didn't go to her funeral, go to church -light a candle and say a prayer for her. (and her family)

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for sharing your experience. It reminds us that we are mortal and that each life is precious. Don't put off until tomorrow what can be done today. Today is the day. Life is short. Be gratefull for what you have. Share your blessings with others.
    Last edited by Hot-Rox; 01-19-2005 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

gya321 is offline Member
    Thats too bad A friend of mine died in a car crash also. Hopefully people realize its dangerous out there so wear a seatbelt and dont drink/use drugs and drive.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Yep, might be going to church for once in my life this sunday. I've prayed about everyday since then for her family and friends. This really got me thinking about my parents. My dad is going to be 50 soon. He lost his father when he was in his 60's. So I'm gonna try and spend more time with my dad and mom.

Edit: I think all of us should take the time to call your friends, parents, girlfriend or whatever just to tell them that you love them.
    Last edited by bulldawg_28; 01-20-2005 at 12:10 AM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    sad bro, everyone is guilty of thinkin tomorrow will come as easy as today, when infact who knows what the next 20 min holds for each of us.

Thread Information