HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Juggy got Scared... Anyone else??

The weekend of February fourth, I will be blessing Florida (South Beach) w/ my presence. Due to the amount of girls hounding and stalking Juggy and I, as we are both so irresistable to women, that I am forced to ask somebody else to acompany me during my reign. Yes, I know... watching Juggy give up his astonishing place at the top w/ me is very difficult to deal with.... but i must move on w/ another....

Juggy, i ask you to help me name the next Floridian to help take over Fl for the weekend!

Thank you!

King HeavyHitter

All jokes to the side... coming to Fl, can any floridians let me know whats good in the Sunshine state!!??!!

I better have some requests by tomorrow!! peace homies!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Everythings good in the FLA bro... So your staying on South Beach...? Do you have a hotel yet..? I can recommend one if you need...? What other info do you need bro..? Id be more then happy to help..

OG

decadbal is offline Banned
    you need to try to swim from south beach to Ireland.. you can do it.. go for it

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Talking

Heavy, trolling for a gay lover for South Beach?

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Heavy, trolling for a gay lover for South Beach?
    C'mon Vic, you know you'll be the only homosexual life mate i can ever have By the way, keep that ice on it.... you'll be able to walk in a couple of days!!

OG: Thanks alot bro! Actually, Im pretty much set with a place to stay. This girl that I know down there is letting us stay in her condo for the weekend. I dont know yet where it is exactly tho! I just wanted to know the good places to go out!! Clubs, bars, nice restaurant etc. (nothing gay tho, Vic already took alot out of me) All I know is to stay on washington and collins... i think?? Its also an invite for anyone down to chill and start a lil trouble!! lol

thanks again OG

Maraxus is offline Banned
    go to club mansion, and prive. awesome steak place would be porcao. too many places to name bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    go to club mansion, and prive. awesome steak place would be porcao. too many places to name bro.
    that was perfect... thanks! Ive defly heard of mansion before!! (wasnt it called level once... who knows)

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    C'mon Vic, you know you'll be the only homosexual life mate i can ever have By the way, keep that ice on it.... you'll be able to walk in a couple of days!!

OG: Thanks alot bro! Actually, Im pretty much set with a place to stay. This girl that I know down there is letting us stay in her condo for the weekend. I dont know yet where it is exactly tho! I just wanted to know the good places to go out!! Clubs, bars, nice restaurant etc. (nothing gay tho, Vic already took alot out of me) All I know is to stay on washington and collins... i think?? Its also an invite for anyone down to chill and start a lil trouble!! lol

thanks again OG

Good deal bro! Thats going to save you a **** load of money. South Bch isnt cheap thats fer sure. Ya Washington, Collins and Ocean Dr. are the hot areras. Most of the clubs and restuarants are on those 3 streets. The clubs and rests. id recommend are...CroBar ( Me, Jdawg50 and 3 of his buddies spent $3,500. there one night ), Mansion, Sky Bar, Bed, ChinaGrill ( amazing food ), Tantra, Rumi, Opium and The Delanos Rose Bar. Most of the places serve food and then later on in the night the party starts....lol Bring LOTZ of $$ and LOTZ of condoms.....hahaha

OG

ps....ohhh and any chick you pickup make sure she's really a she and not a he in drag....
    Last edited by OGPackin; 01-18-2005 at 09:14 AM.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Man that would be a blast but Im in North Carolina and Im getting ready to move so I got a lot going on right now, otherwise Id have no problem taking over King of the Mountain and knocking you down to 2nd!! Believe it, Im a goodlookin mo-fo!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you wonder off to the west, toward Tampa, make sure to check out Mon's Venus....

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin

ps....ohhh and any chick you pickup make sure she's really a she and not a he in drag....

That's what I love about this board; you can get personal experiences from other members who have been unfortunate enough to experience some of the less present things in life..........

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    That's what I love about this board; you can get personal experiences from other members who have been unfortunate enough to experience some of the less present things in life..........
    Guess i should have said im not speaking from personal experience.... Bro, you should see some of them. You have no idea....lol Just ask Jdawg50 what happened to him that night....All im gonna say...

OG

Guess i should have said im not speaking from personal experience.... Bro, you should see some of them. You have no idea....lol Just ask Jdawg50 what happened to him that night....All im gonna say...

OG
    Yeah, he told me about that, said you looked smashing, and then when he sat in your lap and.......... AHHHHHHHHH

Good deal bro! Thats going to save you a **** load of money. South Bch isnt cheap thats fer sure. Ya Washington, Collins and Ocean Dr. are the hot areras. Most of the clubs and restuarants are on those 3 streets. The clubs and rests. id recommend are...CroBar ( Me, Jdawg50 and 3 of his buddies spent $3,500. there one night ), Mansion, Sky Bar, Bed, ChinaGrill ( amazing food ), Tantra, Rumi, Opium and The Delanos Rose Bar. Most of the places serve food and then later on in the night the party starts....lol Bring LOTZ of $$ and LOTZ of condoms.....hahaha

OG

Sounds great bro! I always wanted to go to Bed!! hahahaha... the only problem i have is the amount of gay guys that hit on me!! BUT DONT WORRY DECA ... I HAVE YOUR #. I WILL GIVE IT OUT TO THEM FOR YOU!!

OG, if your up for another crazy night man, let me know!! Tell Jdawg too! Ohhh and by the way, whats a condom??

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    Man that would be a blast but Im in North Carolina and Im getting ready to move so I got a lot going on right now, otherwise Id have no problem taking over King of the Mountain and knocking you down to 2nd!! Believe it, Im a goodlookin mo-fo!
    nooby w/ balls!! hahhaha i like it!!

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

OG

You have no idea bro!
    That was the longest short weekend of my life! OG hoooked it up!
    I'm stillpaying that party off on my visa

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    You have no idea bro!
    That was the longest short weekend of my life! OG hoooked it up!
    I'm stillpaying that party off on my visa
    Well, i should have said you and I split a $3,500. bill.... We did had a great time i must say!!

OG

Were those tranny hookers that expensive OG? I heard Mass' mom has an ongoing special for the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Were those tranny hookers that expensive OG? I heard Mass' mom has an ongoing special for the month.

Yea, she said her son's name was Maraxus!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Hahahah sorry Heavy, I'm just too much man for the likes of southbeach....everyone wants a dance with the Jugger. I've no doubt you'll be able to have fun without me...but for God's sake don't ask Jdawg or OG to go with you.....$3500?.....good night! I had no idea that gay bars charge so much. hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Hahahah sorry Heavy, I'm just too much man for the likes of southbeach....everyone wants a dance with the Jugger. I've no doubt you'll be able to have fun without me...but for God's sake don't ask Jdawg or OG to go with you.....$3500?.....good night! I had no idea that gay bars charge so much. hahahahaha
    hahaha....Mr Jiggy Fly likes to brag about how cheap the gay bars are in Tampa....He gets half off drinks for doing his little table top dance.....

OG

hahaha....Mr Jiggy Fly likes to brag about how cheap the gay bars are in Tampa....He gets half off drinks for doing his little table top dance.....

OG
    Hey! A free drink is a free drink! hahahahaha

Daaaayum! Remind me to never drink from your glass...hahaha

OG

You guys crack me up
    OG: You near SB??

Yea, she said her son's name was Maraxus!
    So you admit having "relations" with a tranny...hmmm. interesting...

When she said she was your mom, I couldnt resist!

When she said she was your mom, I couldnt resist!
    no homogay can resist her schlong.

Daaaayum! Remind me to never drink from your glass...hahaha

OG
    Mine has the pink umbrella in it. Shirley Temple ……Shaken not stirred…..neat. I hold my pinky out while drinking to separate myself from the Neanderthals. hahahahaha

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Juggy there is some realism in your posts on this thread!

Man you really are a whore.

Stop....I'm blushing. hahahahaha

OG: You near SB??
    Im not far bro. Bout 45min away...

OG

Im not far bro. Bout 45min away...

OG

I know Fort Lauderdale is 45 minutes away... you close to over there?? Anyway... you comin out in South beach that weekend or what!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    make sure to wear the rainbow flag somewhere on your person to get the royal treatment.......

I know Fort Lauderdale is 45 minutes away... you close to over there?? Anyway... you comin out in South beach that weekend or what!!
    Im in Boca actually. I have a lead foot. It only takes me 45min from Boca...lol Hit me up when your coming down bro and i'll see whats what that weekend....

OG

Im in Boca actually. I have a lead foot. It only takes me 45min from Boca...lol Hit me up when your coming down bro and i'll see whats what that weekend....

OG
    you got it bro!!

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Ok guys we don't need to hear about your trip to the fudge packers reunion in Florida

Thread Information