Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

DId anyone watch the Ultimate fighter on spike last night?

Did anyone watch it? It was the best reality show I have ever seen. The dude that got drunk was such a prick, but he came to win! He's gonna be the best!

http://www.spiketv.com/shows/series/...ltimatefighter

Next Show Time: Friday January 21, 12:00 AM (ET/PT)

The Ultimate Fighter

Next Show Time: Friday January 21, 12:00 AM (ET/PT)

Sixteen men from across the Americas travel to Las Vegas with one dream, one goal - to become The Ultimate Fighter(tm).

Determination. Discipline. Excellence.

These young men are accomplished athletes, disciplined in wide range of mixed martial arts that include wrestling, boxing, judo, Jiu-Jitsu, karate and kickboxing. Each has the dream, the hope, and the will to fight in an Ultimate Fighting Championship(r) event. Only one fighter from each of the two weight classes will succeed with the challenge.

During the show the competitors will take their training to a higher level. They will be brought to Las Vegas where the UFC(r) brand has its National Training Center. For the next seven weeks the competitors will be under the strict supervision of two of the most successful and famous UFC(r) fighters and trainers on the planet, UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Randy Couture and UFC Light Heavyweight #1 Contender Chuck Liddell.

The competitors will endure the most grueling training and intense pressure of their lives. They will train together, live together, and fight against each other inside and outside of the storied UFC Octagon. The men are split into two teams, Team Liddell and Team Couture. The two squads compete against each other within their weight classes to avoid elimination.

In each episode, the competitors will also compete in a "Challenge." The Challenges are designed to push the fighters to the edge of their physical and mental capabilities. The Challenges revolve around old school training techniques, physical stamina, and mental strategy. The team that wins the challenge controls which fighters must fight to avoid elimination.

At the end of each week, one fighter from each team must fight in the Octagon to avoid being kicked out of the UFC Training Center(tm) until only two remain in each weight division. In the end, The Ultimate Fighter(tm) will be decided by a competition match -- a head-to-head fight to the finish inside the Octagon(r).

The weak are eliminated...

The strong will survive...

Only one will be left standing from each weight class...

The Ultimate Fighter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DId anyone watch the Ultimate fighter on spike last night?-leadphoto_380x200.jpg  

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea, u wanna see some cockswingers, man thats aroom full of attitude..lol like 2 guys are semi cool, the rest are the bully assshole type..least thats what i took, it was a good watch tho..lol

The Ultimate Fighter Upcoming Episodes

Fri, January 21 @ 12:00 AM
    Sat, January 22 @ 7:00 PM
    Sun, January 23 @ 5:00 PM
    Mon, January 24 @ 11:00 PM
    Fri, January 28 @ 12:00 AM
    Sat, January 29 @ 7:00 PM
    Sun, January 30 @ 5:00 PM

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    **** i cant believe i missed it.. i saw an add for it ina magazine last month! ahh

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    it looks like that tough enough show with real fighting....should be entertaining

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i gotta watch that. chuck's in it!
    I met chuck ya know.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Where did they find these guys? Best amateur MMA my ass! That guy from Canada is a tool.

The drunk dude was annoying. He was taken to the mat pretty quick by that grappler. Sweet.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    yea, u wanna see some cockswingers, man thats aroom full of attitude..lol like 2 guys are semi cool, the rest are the bully assshole type..least thats what i took, it was a good watch tho..lol
    I second that. It will be interesting to watch and see hwo they progress through the weeks. They all need to lose the attitudes and it would give a better name to the sport.

T

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Fukin wish I was in that ****, 1 day, 1 day i will, all that technical **** fukin martial arts, fuk it, just need my boxing, wrestling and my street fighting, and of course be fukin "NUTS". oh yeh can't forget my AAS to get ready

any other bro's plan on hitting up some UFC?

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I saw most of it. I thought the guy that pissed on the other guys bed was a prick. I woulda bitch slapped his skinny a$$ (then he prolly woulda kicked my a$$). The rest of them seem ok so far, except the Canadian. He's....well, Canadian, what else can I say?! When they start getting inot it with each other is when it's going to get good. All that testosterone .

Sucks for the two Bros that got cut, how much will that effect their training. I would love to train with Couture though.

Not to highjack, but did anyone see the show in Spike on Sun. night about Mark Kerr? It rocked. What a bad a$$.

MT

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Not to highjack, but did anyone see the show in Spike on Sun. night about Mark Kerr? It rocked. What a bad a$$.

MT
    What happened to Mark Curr? (Kerr?) UFC yup

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i saw that last night after MNR, dude best part was when that kid pissed on his bed . . . sucks to be him!!!

Sta11ion is offline Member
    The canadain (Jason) is a tool, this guy is giving canadains such a bad name they must of done this on purpose because canada did not go to war in iraq. They say there the best in the world. I can get kids that I train who are 11 years old who have more dedication and have better skills. All these guys are done. Maybe 2 out of all are decent. If they were good they would not be on this show.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    Thanks Bro!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    im gon have to check it out on fri

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    Fukin wish I was in that ****, 1 day, 1 day i will, all that technical **** fukin martial arts, fuk it, just need my boxing, wrestling and my street fighting, and of course be fukin "NUTS". oh yeh can't forget my AAS to get ready

I am sorry to rain on your parade, but AAS and fighting do not mix plain and simple.

Training to be a fighter and a body builder are totally two different things. Fighting is all about conditioning, conditioning and then some more conditioning.

Also you must be willing to recieve punches as well as give them. Not many can do this.

Sign up when it comes time for auditions as i am sure they will do this again, although alot of these guys train with established guys like Chris Brennan, Carlos Newton etc....

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I am sorry to rain on your parade, but AAS and fighting do not mix plain and simple.

Training to be a fighter and a body builder are totally two different things. Fighting is all about conditioning, conditioning and then some more conditioning.

Also you must be willing to recieve punches as well as give them. Not many can do this.

Sign up when it comes time for auditions as i am sure they will do this again, although alot of these guys train with established guys like Chris Brennan, Carlos Newton etc....

Yeah looks like u took it thew rong way bro, as if I plan on going in rite away, maybe in 5-6 years time, that's where the AAS do come in bro, fuk, put the time in the gym hard for a few years then work on my technique, agility, and power also have a low BF%, just cant jump into that ****. I been a street a fighter my hole life plus i playd hockey to i was a fighter in that, I don't plan on being no fukin heavey weight bro, im only 5'9-5'10 so would definetly be in light weight contender. I havea buddy wh;s training for that ****, doing his wrestling, big boy for only 5'8, 210, all natural. It's all about taking punches and blocking those knockout areas bro, more to it then YOU think then just training with Chris Brennan, Carlos Newton etc. But who know's maybe I won't, im just saying I got the balls, can take punches like crazy, hahah it makes me mad, and can chuk like a Mother fuker, that's what it's about, just need to get technique, some boxing and grappling down for the ground battles.

Look at shamrock bro, back in the day when he was younger, fukin born killer, pure street fighter, fukin "NUTS"

yooo is offline Associate Member
    yea, shows ok, bunch of hardasses tho...

Thread Information